Any Advice for New Real Life Critique Group?

Discussion in 'Revision and Editing' started by Catrin Lewis, Jan 9, 2017.

1. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

So it's just three of you?

Also, you have me curious, you say they live on the east side of a county and you on the west. How much of a division can that really be??

2. Catrin Lewis

Catrin Lewis Contributor Contributor Community Volunteer Contest Winner 2023

It's only about 12 miles from here to there, but the geography is a psychological barrier. There's a high ridge between the two sides of the county, with four-mile stretch of narrow, twisty road through it, all high rock walls on one side and steep dropoffs on the other-- unless you go miles out of your way down to the Interstate and back up again. I like that little road, myself. It's fun. But a lot of people won't touch it. It seems like more of a hassle than it really is.

And yes, at the moment it's just the three of us. The woman I'm calling Elspeth has already said that from now on she'll probably miss the sessions when we meet on my side of the county.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017