Athena Academy

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by mmarage, Oct 5, 2014.

1. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

Gerald tensed up almost imperceptibly. "Well... it happened a few months later, it was a day like any other and he seemed fine just the day before and then he suddenly yelled at us and said he hated us, and then that's when his behavior changed and he grew cold to us." He said. "Besides, if we did something to upset him, surely he would have forgiven us by now by a slight from ten years ago." He said, avoiding eye contact. "Well... we probably shouldn't bother you kids with our problems... we'll just be going off to bed." He said, he turned around, steering his wife toward the door.

2. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

"You're full of shit."
    Noroi had been quiet up to this point, but now his voice was in the air, with an edge.
    "What. Did. You. Do?"
    The half dragon had turned his silverware into fine powder, his hands were gripped tight into fists. He had turned on all senses, and now the lie that had settled into the house so many years ago had been seen.
    This house... is full of lies that should not be here.

3. mmarage

Gerald turned around. "Young man, you should not use that kind of language!" He said, he had not yet seen what had become of the silverware over by Noroi. "We have done nothing, to say that we have is completely ludicrous, he's the one with the problem, we haven't done a thing to him and he for no reason hates us and everyone around him, you've been around him, you've seen how he is." He said, slightly raising his voice.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. Nia

Nia Active Member

I look towards Gerald angrily. "Yes we've all seen how he is. Joe may not always be the kindest or nicest person but he doesn't have complete hatred for everyone in the way you think he does. I've seen myself him doing nice things here and there. You are wrong. Joe can be a kind person. But the fact he absolutely won't do that for his own parents like you say means you yourselves did something. Don't make him out to be a villain if he is hurt!"

5. mmarage

"Bah, you saw how he was acting, he just wanted an audience for his foolishness! He doesn't care for you in the slightest, he merely did things to gain trust so then you would all believe in his ridiculous stories." He said. "Y-Yes, he doesn't care a thing about anyone or anything, we haven't done anything to the best of our knowledge, even if we had done something, he won't say what it was." Sharon said, she had finally stopped crying, but of course the sobbing had ended a little while ago.

6. Kaitou Wolf

"No, you're wrong..."
    Tam stood and glared.
    "What about Leon? What about your son? He cares about him. He cares a lot. What the hell is your problem? If my parents lost their son, they'd be shattered, even years later. They wouldn't abandon their son. They sure as hell wouldn't ostracize him the way you do."

7. mmarage

Gerald opened his mouth to speak and Sharon interjected. "Look, it's been a long day, we're both tired, we're sorry if we upset you." She said, giving Gerald a look, he looked down, clearly not pleased. "Have a nice night, kids." She said, she grabbed Gerald's arm and quickly walked out and upstairs, leaving the six in the dining room.

8. Nia

Nia Active Member

I look down sadly. "....I-I'm not really hungry anymore. Someone else can have any of the leftovers." I say quietly glancing to everyone else in the room before stepping out and going into the living room. Once in there I sit down on the edge of the sofa and lean on the arm rest. I would sit there for a bit sadly looking towards the ground.

9. Kaitou Wolf

Cindy got up and sat next to Chryss, hugging the other girl.
    "Don't let them get to you. Everyone in this house is full of crap."

10. Nia

Nia Active Member

I look up towards Cindy a bit surprised when she hugs me. "Ah...Well. I just, feel like I shouldn't have done that....It wasn't my place to speak up like that. I didn't know them and this is their house. There may be something wrong but...that doesn't always mean it needs to be pointed out. " I say quietly.

11. mmarage

The clock in the main hall chimed 12 times signalling that it was now midnight. There were multiple guest rooms they could sleep in, or they could just crash in my room on the floor if they preferred.

12. Kaitou Wolf

"I disagree," Cindy said as the clock chimed. "Some people need a swift kick in the ass so they know they're doing something wrong." She glanced up, stood, and stretched. "Now, I think we should sleep. Erza, girls slumber party!"

13. Leviathan

Leviathan Active Member

Adam was running. He was running so hard he only barely avoided the trees that were in his way. His unprotected arms were covered in cuts and scratches from the thorny bushes he forced himself through in order to get away as fast as possible. But it was still chasing him, and gaining. Adam was out of breath, and every corner of his body burned with pain, but terror lend him new strenght and he kept running. The hunter didn't care, it liked a good chase. It effortlessy followed his quarry, until the boy's legs finally gave up and the prey stumbled, then the predator attacked. Adam cried out in pain as something slashed at his back. He fell to the ground helplessly, but his attacker didn't finish him off, it just kept stabbing at him with grotesque knife-like limbs. The agony was unbearable, but the worst was the sound. This monstrous creature was laughing maniacally while it kept slicing at fourteen-year old Adam.

Adam woke up under the bridge, covered in sweat.

14. mmarage

I was awake in my bedroom reading one of my books in silence. I was looking forward to dessert, it was going to be quite delicious, but I'm sure that the spaghetti had a better effect than the dessert would've. I wondered if anyone would bug me... I doubted it, knowing my parents, they've given them the sob story and now they're eating out of the palms of their hands, that would be nice. Not having to deal with them anymore tonight. But, I would like to grab what I had hidden in the dining room before I went to bed, before someone else discovers it...

15. Nia

Nia Active Member

I sigh quietly. "W-well....alright." I get up from the sofa. "I'm going to go to one of the rooms. Goodnight." I walk out of the living room and quietly look around for a guest room. When I find one of them I step inside and go to sit on the bed.

16. Kaitou Wolf

Cindy sighed, and stood.
    "Alright, Erza, just you and me tonight," she stated. "You boys want to stay up late and tell scary stories?"
    Noroi was raiding the freezer, and pulled out a couple of things of ice cream, followed by some soda.
    "Be with you in a minute," he said.
    Eventually, Cindy, Tam, and Noroi were walking to one of the rooms, Cindy gesturing for Erza to join them.

17. mmarage

I walked out into the dining room and got under the table once everyone had adjourned to the guest rooms, I pulled the tape recorder that was duct taped to the bottom of the table and went back up to my room and sat down on my bed after locking the door. I sat on my bed and listened to the recording in silence, I had been expecting... well... anything but... that. I thought they'd be too stupid to notice a single damn thing, or that they'd just believe my parents despite anything that they had seen, just believing me to be the troubled kid that my parents had painted... I set the recorder in my bedside table drawer and turned my body to face the wall and slowly fell asleep...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning at 7 AM... Cindy got an early morning surprise of two boots being thrown in her unconscious face. "Wake up ya damn freeloaders." I said, I had began banging a pot with a wooden spoon as loud as humanly possible. "Time to get out, you don't have to go home, but you need to get the hell out of here." I said.

18. Leviathan

Leviathan Active Member

Adam stood up, dusted himself off, and checked the time on his phone. "Okay, things to do today: wash up, find something to eat, have a delightful little talk with Joe. Let's do this."

19. Nia

Nia Active Member

I sit up with a start from the bed hearing the loud clanging. "H-huh?!" I quickly jump out of the bed and put on my shoes. I fumbled a bit before quickly heading out of the room and...stopping. I see Joe outside with a pot and a spoon. I sigh a bit in relief knowing it wasn't a disaster. Just a wake up call. "....W-what's going on?"

20. Kaitou Wolf

Cindy grimaced as the boots hit her, and stood.
    "I'm gonna kill him," she muttered, tossing off her coverings. She forced her shoes on and walked out, then groaned.
    "Uh, Joe, mind if I raid your mother's drawers?" she asked.

21. mmarage

"Turn over service, except without the service part, we're leaving and turning in that damn mirror, and we'll hope to whatever deity there is that we don't have to ever work together ever again." I said, I then turned to Cindy. "Yeah, I don't care, just don't wake 'em up." I said.

22. Kaitou Wolf

Cindy snuck into the parents room, stole some casual clothes, turned to leave, stopped, and grinned.
    "Let's see...." she said opening her book. "Eenie, meenie, miney... Billy Goats Gruff, eat some stuff."
    Three billy goats popped out of the book and began chewing on some clothes. Cindy stood there for a bit, then had them vanish back into the book, leaving several ruined clothes and no clues about how it happened. Changing in the bathroom, she walked out, still in glass pumps.

23. mmarage

I was waiting outside, I had gotten ready at six thirty, so I was already to go. "Bastards better hurry up." I thought as I walked to the wrought iron gate and leaned against it, watching the front door. I reached into my pouch and touched the jeweled mirror quietly.

24. Nia

Nia Active Member

I sigh heavily pretty much ready as is I walk outside glancing towards Joe a bit as I did. I stayed quiet though and just walked my way over to the gate a bit away from him nervously.

25. mmarage

Once everyone was outside, I opened up the gate and made my way toward the academy, not even checking to see if they were following me. I soon stopped outside of the school gates and turned around, eyeing Edgar. I took my pouch off and looked around to ensure that no one was watching, and then upturned my pouch and shook it, his books falling haphazardly to the ground, once all of them were gone, I gave the pouch one last shake and a trifle dish wrapped in tin foil fell out and landed on top of the books. "There, just didn't want them in my container anymore." I said, I turned and walked inside briskly.