Bad plots / story ideas

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Islander, Dec 17, 2010.

1. R-e-n-n-a-t

R-e-n-n-a-t New Member

Ahhh... Now I understand your definition. You say you've been trying to explain this to people for years? Did the people you were explaining this to have IQs ranging between 68 and Fish?

2. Allegro Van Kiddo

Allegro Van Kiddo New Member

I will refrain from comment.

Thanks for having a high IQ though.

3. Allegro Van Kiddo

Allegro Van Kiddo New Member

To be serious for a moment:

I've noticed that many people I've met want to believe that most everything in the media is "good" and created by nice people. It's pretty well known, by people who want to know it, that many commercials are designed to make people feel badly and the product is supposed to be the solution to your inadequacy. Meanwhile, the ad will be entertaining, feature pretty people, and that's the typical mechanism of propaganda. You pretty up the ugly message with humor, glamor, etc and that's how you foist it on the innocent.

I've had little luck explaining that. I believe it's because people do not want to even entertain the idea that surrounded.

4. motormouth

motormouth Member

part 4 of any franchise- Jaws the revenge, Leprechaun 4, Land before time 4.............