1. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

Blog comments

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by CDRW, Aug 20, 2008.

Every once in a while it will make me approve a blog comment instead of posting it directly. The thing is that I have my settings so that I don't need to approve comments, and I don't change them for any particular blog. Is there something I'm missing here?

2. Still Life

Still Life Active Member

It automatically approves all my comments except for the ones I post, which I do have to approve. I didn't even touch the configurations.

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

The blog control panel established your defaul settings when you create a blog entry. If you remember which blog is acting up on you, edit the blog entrey, and ecamine the checkboxes at the bottom of the edit page. Odds are that you inadvertently changed one of the checknxes when you were creating your blog, or your blog control panel settings were different when you created that blog entry.

4. CDRW

CDRW Contributor Contributor

I just checked the settings, and they were all normal. On Things I hate I had to approve a comment from wreybies and from still life, but all the others went through normally.

5. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

I also had to approve a comment by still life for some reason, though she has been the only one. Its weird, I have it set so that I don't have to approve comments. :confused: