Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sangeeth

sangeeth New Member

Can anyone please help me in making a story

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by sangeeth, Oct 24, 2014.

Hi My name is Sangeeth and I am from India. I work as an assistant Cinematographer in Indian movies industry (actually i have just entered). I am now asked to make a movie of 1 hour (at my own expense) to judge my working skill in cinematography. I have been trying to make a story but its been over a month but i just cannot come up with an interesting plot (actually i am not that good at story writing..as a matter of fact I am not good at all). I wanted to make a story a common man who unintentionally pisses of a deadly gangster who then wanted the person dead and how the person survives of all the odds.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Sangeeth,

Welcome to the forum. :) We are all of us here to aid one another in our personal works-in-progress. That is the purpose of the venue. But, to extend the line of that purpose over into having members create a story for you is not something we allow at all. Please see the forum rules concerning our more specific guidelines for forum use.

Wrey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.