Character Bar (Explicit, 18+)

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Commandante Lemming, May 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Dusty : "The nagant's a sniper rifle ... if you want to use it on roller blades I'd recommend a Schmeisser MP if you want something of that vintage

Blade : "or the Sten mk2"

2. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Jester: I know it's a sniper rifle. That's part of the fun. We're not exactly on center, mentally.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  3. Commandante Lemming

Commandante Lemming Contributor Contributor

*Doorknob to the front door heats up to glowing, then falls off as the door itself catches on fires. The valkyrie Siegrune shoves open the door and enters - she is shorter than the others and has a multicolored mohawk. She is dressed in full neo-Nazi biker gang regalia, has at least ten facial piercings, and is heavily tattooed with white supremacist symbology*

Siegrune:
    Well would you look at that, two turncoat Valkyries in one bar. It's been too long, Ross.

Rossweisse: *subconciously fiddling with her Chai necklace* Not long enough, actually.

Siegrune: Oh, that's right , we haven't talked since...

Rossweisse: The Shoah.

Siegrune: *rolls her eyes* Since I tried to take back OUR FATHER'S LEGACY. No thanks to you. Besides, *glares at Ortlinde* you don't seem to have a problem hanging out with Nazis.

Ortlinde: Don't you dare...

Siegrune: Oh, right, you don't want people to know your little secret. Why don't you make me one of those sazeracs you're so good at - everyone in Berlin used to LOVE those.

Ortlinde: *fuming* It'll be a cold day in hell next time I pour you a drink. And you'll have to talk to Blade over there - looks like I'm fresh out of absinthe.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  4. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Jester's eyes go wide when he sees Siegrune come through the door. He quickly brings his rifle to bear, but watches to see how the rest of the room reacts. When nobody opens fire, he slowly sets the rifle back across his lap.

Jester:
    I'll be damned...

5. Simpson17866

Simpson17866 Contributor Contributor

Amy: Probably ;)

Commandante Lemming likes this.
  6. Commandante Lemming

Siegrune: I like this one.

Rossweisse: Yeah, you two should get along. Maybe she can help you through your anger issues.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  7. Simpson17866

Amy: ... That depends, what's the issue?

8. Commandante Lemming

Rossweisse: Oh, just the basics - Nazism, anti-semitism, racism, murder, genocidal mania, mass murder. Stuff like that.

Siegrune: Says the girl who's forgotten her identity, abandoned her family, and joined with the people who BROUGHT DOWN ASGARD.

Rossweisse: Yeah, also the thing about blaming Jews for the fall of Asgard because they drained believers or something. Also, she hasn't figured out the really basic formula that if Asgard burns and the "gods" die...but the world keeps ticking, THAT MEANS YOU'RE NOT A GOD.

Siegrune: And you haven't figured out that you literally grew up as a daughter of Wotan, in VALHALLA, and refuse to believe what you saw.

Rossweisse: Oh, I believe what I saw, just not what we were told.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  9. Simpson17866

Alec: Wait, you weren't talking about reclaiming the imagery from the Nazis?

Charlie: Don't even think about it.

Alec: Sorry, boss.

Amy: Hey Alec, what was the Joker's line to the Red Skull in the crossover about –

Charlie: Don't encourage him.

Amy: But –

Charlie: Do not! Encourage the Social Justice Warrior. To pick a fight with a demi-god.

10. Commandante Lemming

Siegrune: *eyes glowing orange at Charlie* If you're looking to avoid a fight, you should think about dropping the "demi" and treating the heir of Wotan with due respect!

Rossweisse: Oh, this is going to be fun.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Simpson17866 likes this.
  11. Simpson17866

Charlie: Are you shitting me? I took your side, and you – gah, never mind.

Amy: Hey, boss, can I ask her a question?

Charlie: If I said "no," would you ask her anyway?

Amy: Thanks, boss. So Valkyrie, let me get this straight: Judaism had always been a relatively tiny player in the world's religious stage, and their Christian break-away pretty much took over the world. Christian nations rampaged across the planet spreading their religion by the sword, offering the choice of conversion or death to anybody who stood in their way: Jew, Muslim, Native American, Mesoamerican, you name it. The Christians pretty much wiped the Nordic faith off the face of the Earth, and it sounds like your home was destroyed and your family hurt and/or killed when they did.

When the Nazis rose to power, much of their propaganda was about appealing to the German volk's pride in being a good Christian nation, despite the Party not approving of the most common specific denominations.

Shouldn't you see the Nazi's cultural appropriation of Nordic imagery as an insult given that they're essentially the ones who destroyed Nordic culture in the first place? Why don't you see the Jews as allies who had long suffered under the same culture that destroyed yours?

Alec: Oh, damn!

Charlie: ... I wasn't expecting that.

12. Commandante Lemming

Seigrune: Hahahaha! Kid, you really need to read your history. Christianity is just a Jewish heresy that perverted Nordic values with Semitic ideas. My people always understood that you Christianity was just another Jewish idea to be purged - I made sure of that. We fed them the idea that Jesus was a Teutonic warrior killed by Jews as a concession, but a the goal was always to rip out both Judiac religions by the roots. That's why I made sure Wagner got our story, and why I spent so much time on Guido von List. *Sigh* I miss those days, we were so close to getting is all back.

Ortlinde: Yeah, I was there, I'll vouch for the fact that the Nazis were into some crazy occultist shit. Gave me the heebie jeebies.

(*Authorial note to mods: Siegrune is my villain. The story she's from is a condemnation of white nationalism - but she's talking here in character, and rest aassured that I disagree with her firmly.)

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Simpson17866 likes this.
  13. Simpson17866

Amy: So, what, if a wolf kills half of the sheep dogs on a farm, and then the same wolf kills the sheep, should the farmer kill the remaining sheep dogs because sheep dogs are descended from wolves?

Charlie: You're doing it backward.

Alec: She's right, Amy, you gotta find something where the descendant tries to kill the ancestor, then the descendant kills a bystander, and then another bystander kills the ancestor for being the same thing as the descendant.

Amy: Right, good point. Hmm...

14. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Dusty belches "y'all are missing one of, if not the most important question .... which is... have we get any more Absinthe ? "

15. Commandante Lemming

Siegrune: Maybe it's better to reject domestication altogether. I am a wolf. I take what is mine and kill what gets in my way. The dog who protects the sheep rejects his nature by not killing them. Right, Ross?

Rossweisse: Wow, someone's read her Nietzsche.

Siegrune: Please - I KNEW Nietzsche.

16. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Jester is sitting off in a corner, drumming on his rifle with both flippers.

Jester:
    I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, diddly dee, there they are a standing in a row, bum, bum, bum, bum. Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head...

17. big soft moose

Aidan: "don't start singing dude, you'll set tax off again"

18. Simpson17866

Amy: Ok, now we're getting somewhere. In high school, my reputation wasn't "star student," my reputation was "school bully."

When I got raped by my boyfriend, my first plan to deal with him - granted, after about a week of not being able to think straight, mind you - wasn't to call the police, my first plan was to beat the shit out of him and rape him back, show him what it felt like for me.

When I ran away from home and spent 5 years on the street with flashbacks and night terrors, my first treatment plan for my PTSD wasn't to check myself into a hospital, my first treatment plan was to beat guys senseless and then cut them open to make the feelings of powerlessness go away.

When Charlie got me a job in her drug ring, I didn't want a cooking job where I would feel the security of never having to get into fights for my life, I got an enforcement job where I would have the security of knowing that if my life was ever threatened, then I would be able to fight back instead of hiding from violence all the time.

When Charlie finally got me into a hospital, I didn't see medical treatment as something that would make me go from "killer" to "not killer," I wanted to go from "low-functioning killer" to "high-functioning killer."

Does that sound normal to you? Does that sound "domesticated"?

Amy: You're saying that if another serial killer went after my baby brother, I should let my brother die because he's not the one who's like me? Then fuck you, that ain't happening.

I'm a Chaotic Evil serial killer. If a Chaotic Evil serial killer has a list of people that she loves and that she don't want to see get hurt, and if you try to force her to let that one of those people get hurt against her will, then you're getting hurt.

Amy: Seriously? The Jackson Polluck of philosophy?

19. big soft moose

Blade : The wolf that lives his wild nature eventually gets trapped or shot, better to be a guard dog and be rewarded for driving the wolf from the fold

20. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Jester: I can show you the world, shining, shimmering, splendid...

21. Simpson17866

Amy
    : Are you saying that I want to kill my friends and brother and that I've been forced not to?

22. big soft moose

Blade : no I'm saying its better to be like you, or me, than it is to be a psychotic valkyrie

Simpson17866 likes this.
  23. Commandante Lemming

Siegrune: The guard dog is an abomination. He should kill his master for making him as he is, even if he starves afterward, at least he will starve as a wolf.

24. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Jester pulls a grenade from his vest and looks at it, puzzled.

Jester:
    Where's the pin?

25. Commandante Lemming

Siegrune: So you're telling me that you claimed your power, liberated yourself from the sheep who reject your will to power, then let this Charlie character take it from you AFTER you were already free? How pathetic.