Character Bar (Explicit, 18+)

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Commandante Lemming, May 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: *flinches* I don't know what that is, but it reminds me of smoke.

Kathryn: Don't worry, Sapph. It's just…well, I don't know what it is, but it's okay.

Sapphire: *sighs* I know.

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Aidan : it's poisonous gas, girls , but don't worry we're immune from harm in this here bar

3. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Kathryn: Poisonous gas?!

Sapphire: I don't care if we're immune to harm here; that's still worse than smoke.

Kathryn: Yeah, I'm not taking any chances. *she sends a blast of wind at the gas, blowing it away from them*

Sapphire: Should I even ask why that one exhales poisonous gas?

4. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Aidan : He's a yew tree, the last remaining specimen of Taxus baccata ambulus in the Frost range. He exudes Taxine if he feels threatened, or sometimes for the badness of it. He can also grow his branches at random if you really piss him off.

He had a fight with the valkyrie earlier... they eventually called it a draw

5. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: …jeez, and we thought our world was relatively cool as far as magic stuff goes.

Kathryn: We didn't. We thought it was normal.

Sapphire: You know what I mean! *laughs* Once we got into all this universe-hopping shit, we thought we had some pretty great magic. *under her breath* Not good enough to get the job done, though…

Kathryn: …you know, we still don't have our drinks. Think we'll ever get them?

Sapphire: *deadpan* No.

6. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

*Vincent coughs*

Vincent: Sorry, I...*cough*...

*He ducks back to the JLTV, and throws open the door. Padre shoves him inside. Brian and John roll the windows up and disappear behind the front seats. Within, they don gas masks. A penguin-themed egg timer is thrown out through the roof and rolls toward Tax, ticking down before it explodes in a brilliant flash, throwing flaming, black gobs of gel in all directions.*

*Vincent reappears at the M2 machine gun on the JLTV, wearing a gas mask.*

Vincent: Stuff this shit!

*He opens up on Tax with the machine gun.*

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
  7. big soft moose

Dusty and Blade dive to the floor as bullets richochet off tax in all directions. "FFS, pack it in you silly bastards"

One single branch grows from Tax heading rapidly for the machine gun

8. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

*Vincent ceases fire, seeing the bullets ricochet.*

Vincent: Holy...

*He ducks down into the Anklebiter. A split-second later, a pair of whitey-tighties on a stick pops up, waving.*

Vincent: I surrender!

Blair: Jester, where'd you get the, uh, flag?

Vincent: Desperate times and measures.

Tommy: Jesus Christ on a Pogo stick.

9. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Kathryn: I feel like coming here wasn't the best idea.

Sapphire: …yeah, maybe we don't really belong in this weird-ass place. *beat* Wait, but we're weird.

Kathryn: Fair point, but we didn't get into a spontaneous fight for unknown causes.

Sapphire: True.

10. big soft moose

Tax : ****** ****** **** ********* *****

Dusty : WTF was that ?

Tax : Twelve year olds present are, to swear would go to far

Aidan: If you have guessed yet tax is cursed only to speak in rhyme, he and I really peed off a faerie

11. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: Fucking…if ya couldn't tell already, our author has no filter as far as swearing goes, so you don't really need to either.

Kathryn: A fabric? Jeez, all our magic does is stuff like this. *she sends some wind flying at them*

12. big soft moose

Aidan : yeah we're not too keen on swearing in front of a 12 year old how ever foul mouthed they are - Its a shame this bar doesn't have an 18 plus restriction

13. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: Cut the BS, she reads YA fiction and that shit's got its fair share of language. She's also getting steadily more pissed at being treated like a child, and ya really don't want to piss off the author of two characters with magical powers.

14. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Vincent: My author's going to interject here.

Sclavus: No offense, @NoItsBecky, but to many, a twelve-year old is a child. It's true YA has its share of language, but from what I've observed, many of us treat this as an adult chat for our characters. It's uncomfortable having a person young as yourself here. I'm with @big soft moose on the idea of an 18+ restriction here. It doesn't really matter that you personally don't have a language filter, because we're adults who have some kind of content filter, so we're not going to carry on like we normally would with someone so young in the room.

15. big soft moose

BSM: Yeah Authorial interjection here as well legally speaking 12 is a child and I'm not happy having a child in a thread that's labeled, "explicit content". In this day and age it is far too easy for adults to be accused of improper behaviour if they talk about sex, violence, or profanity with a child.

You've got the whole forum to use (except the erotica area) so how about leaving this thread to the adults

16. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Sapphire: You know what? No. I'm out of here. *she turns around and walks out*

Kathryn: Well, my girlfriend's on her way to the PG area and y'all don't seem to respect us all that much, so I guess I'll be going too. *she follows suit*

(Are you satisfied?)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  17. big soft moose

Blade nails a 'check their age' sign to the bar door with a throwing knife "that should do it"

Cave Troll likes this.
  18. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

*Vincent looks at Tax*

Vincent: How is it you're bulletproof?

19. big soft moose

Aidan : I'll take that tax, to save you rhyming the answer. He's a tree, because they move about and thence don't suck up as much nutrients as most, his kind have really really slow growth in the main trunk which makes them very very hard. Like iron wood but more so.

As the Valkyrie discovered earlier hes also fireproof, he just chars slowly on the outside instead of burning

Why are you dressed as a penguin ?

20. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Vincent: It was a therapy thing, after that grenade got me. They walked us through guided meditation to find our power animal. Mind you, I don't buy into that crap, but I got a penguin. I became kind of obsessed with them, and it was Halloween when Zed attacked our homeless shelter, goaded by the Hellions. So I had to sort of run with it, putting all my gear over the costume. When I started taking out Hellion officers, it became a tactic. Kill a bunch of them, and leave a wounded survivor to say they got thrashed by the giant, crazy penguin and his lunatic pals.

Simpson17866 likes this.
  21. Not Ready to Say

Not Ready to Say Active Member

Hellant: Sounds fun, that kerosene was quite useful by the way, burning books has never been easier. I saw a penguin once, it was kind of scary, they don't have any emotion in those beady little eyes, rather fight an army of axe wielding orc-kin than fight an army of those. At least orc-kin can look scared.

22. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Vincent: I'm sorry, did you say "burning books?" Whose books are we burning, and why?

23. Not Ready to Say

Hellant: Some things are best left unknown, but I'll tell you anyway. They were cursed, if you read them the scriptures would become demons, those demons would inhabit your mind and you would end up in, if you are in some worlds, what people call asylums. Anyway, do you want some free copies of some books, they're very rare, though a bit charred.

24. Sclavus

Sclavus Active Member

Vincent: No, that's okay. I'll pass. This is one time I'm totally okay with a book barbecue. If I can't kill it with something like this *holds up his AR-15* I'd rather not summon it.

25. Not Ready to Say

Hellant: Yeah, I don't think a toy could kill it, you could kill yourself, but that won't kill the demon, I had to learn that the hard way. But are you sure, they are free, and fireproof!