Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EstherMayRose

EstherMayRose Gay Souffle Contributor

Jasmine: Ooh - new people while our author's been busy! It's lovely to meet you!

Vanna: Indeed it is. I'm Vanna, I'm fifteen years old, and I go to St. Edith's Academy, and so does Jasmine. Only difference is, I'm a witch and she's not. There can be coffee if you want there to be - that's the beauty of this room: you can make something appear just by saying "let it be so".

*A coffee machine appears*

Vanna: There we go.

Henrietta: What foul language! And how dare you accuse us royalty as being the same as you peasants! We were selected carefully by God and-

Vanna: Alright, Henrietta, settle down. You have to excuse her - she's a princess, so she's very...sheltered. And she lives in the 18th century.

Elsie: Didn't you say at one point that the fellow who founded your country just decided he was king? Doesn't sound very divine to me!

Henrietta: I'm not going to respond to that. Lady Sarah, your festival sounds delightful. We ourselves have Le Jour de la Fondation, which is celebrated on the twenty-seventh of July every year. It is supposed to mark the day Cavallia was declared a country, although no-one knows the exact date. At the palace, we celebrate it in the Grand Courtyard, which is very beautiful in the sunshine, and all the servants dress up colourfully, but it is traditional for the royal family to wear white, gold, and sapphire blue, which is the national colour of Cavallia. We exchange small gifts and eat a grand feast, before we dance late into the night. It is traditional to end the ceremonies at midnight, and officially they do, but there are always more than a few who choose to continue. It is a spectacular day.

Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  2. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Jack: Darit, I don't think you understand this. Sarah is a master at keeping her composure at all times. It's really quite astounding the things she puts up with. But Arc... Arc is a genius. It's like watching a master painter working on an abstract painting. For the longest time, you watch and only see meaningless lines and colors that were seemingly placed at random. If you wait, however, you'll see artist place the final touch, and the meaningless mess becomes a masterpiece. That is what Arc does with Sarah, it's truly beautiful.

May: I guess if I had to grow up with Sarah, I'd love watching her snap, too. Hey, should we grab her so she can answer Henrietta?

Jack: Do you want to get in the middle of that?

*loud crashing sound*

May: Not really. Hey what kind of dancing do you do, is it fast? 'Cause that's the fun kind.

Jack: Slow dancing's fun...

May: No, it's not. It's boring and we both know it.

3. Jenissej

Jenissej Professional Lurker Supporter Contributor

Kaz: *goes rigid and stares at the coffee machine*

Darit: Woah! Makha's balls , is that... was that... magic?

Kaz: Whatever it is, I don't like it. Don't go near it.

Darit: Uhm. I think you're overreacting. Look around, no one else seems to mind that thing.

Kaz: How can they not mind something appearing out of thin air?

Darit: Maybe they can all do magic?

Kaz: *looks at Vanna suspiciously* That girl said it's this room. Does than mean... can we ...?

Darit: *holds out both hands* Let it be so! *a fish appears and he drops it* Ew!

Kaz: What the... I don't know if I should be laughig at that or pissing my pants.

Darit: *wipes hands on his clothes* Well, bugger me. This is just crazy. Ahh, sorry Jack, you said something about paint?

4. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Haha! I'm sorry. You get used to it. I've been here since the first page of this thread and I think I've seen everything. I didn't mean literally saying "Let it be so!" - I just meant saying something like "I'd really like some roast beef". The reason no roast beef appeared is that I didn't mean it - or so I'm guessing. We've had all sorts of things - a bookcase, a toilet, even booths - the kind you'd find at a restaurant.

Elsie: I miss that bookcase - I wish it'd come back. There we are!

*Begins perusing bookcase once more*

Vanna: Between you and me, that bookcase certainly helps keep the peace around here - although Elsie's very mild compared to some people here!

Jasmine: We had a girl called Makha here a while ago. She was nice.

Henrietta: It must be said, though, I am feeling quite hungry now - could somebody cook that fish, please?

Elsie: For you simply couldn't bear to do it yourself!

Henrietta: I've never cooked in my life - I haven't the first idea how to go about it! To answer your question, May, some of our dances are quite slow, but I too prefer the fast ones. We often have dances to welcome visitors - I first met a close friend when I danced with him - or to celebrate something, like someone's birthday or the coming of spring. Sometimes Papa even organises a dance to lift an atmosphere of low spirits at Court! I mostly dance with Henri, my fiancé, who is a very fine dancer. There are a lot of very fancy hops and skips with your feet, and not much hand holding. There can also be a lot of changing partners in some dances, as well. Being able to dance a simple minuet is a mark of being ready to join the Court. They are not hard, there are only one or two steps to them and I had mastered it by the time I was thirteen. But my favourite is the contredanse. They can be very exciting, with a lot of leaping and skipping in the more difficult ones. I believe it bears a resemblance to the English country dance, if that is of any use to any of you.

Vanna: We have a country dancing society at school. It's exhausting, but fun.

Henrietta: I am glad you enjoy it. Dancing can be very exhilarating! There is also a new style of dance called ballet that is often performed for us. It is very beautiful, I hope it survives the test of time.

Vanna: Oh, trust me, it does. In the 21st-century, it seems like there isn't a single little girl who hasn't at least wanted to go to ballet lessons!

Jasmine: Did you go?

Vanna: I did not. Mum didn't like me going out in public too much, remember?

5. LastMindToSanity

May: See? Everyone agrees, slow dancing sucks.

Jack: Suddenly, I'm regretting bringing you back here.

May: Ouch, that hurts.

Jack: Yes, Darit, I had mentioned paint, but I guess there's a reason I'm not the poetic one. Anyway, what's country dancing? May, you've been all over the world, right? Do you know what it is?

May: Maybe? I don't think I've heard anyone call it a "country dance." It was like... they swung each other and ran around and the even ran into each other a lot. I'm sure there were broken bones by the end of it. It was crazy, like, honestly terrifying.

*Sarah comes back, covered in cuts and bruises*

Jack: Oh, cool. Looks like you lost, May.

Sarah: Oh really? I've never seen that at the festival, you should bring it next year!

Jack: So now she gets to go too?

Sarah: Your festival sounds grand, Henrietta. I would love to attend some time.

Arc: Yeah! I'll come too!

Sarah: You will not!

6. Jenissej

Kaz: This is too much. I'm getting the heck out of here. And you should, too, Darit. This place is... bad. And these people are crazy.

Darit: Pff, you're one to be talking of 'bad' things. They're not crazy; you're just being a prick.

Kaz: Fine, stay then. But don't come whining to me when you end up dead by magic! The arbiter doesn't protect us from our own stupidity. *leaves*

Darit: *sigh* Don't mind him, he sees death traps everywhere. Just how his kind are, I guess. He'll be back when he gets too curious.

7. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Kathryn: There's a lot of things I could say to what appears to have happened, but I would really prefer not to. Considering that some new people appear to have joined the chat while our author was busy not checking here, I think the best course of action would be to introduce ourselves. *beat* And please, no shocking details. We don't want to make bad first impressions.

Sapphire: Kathryn, my entire life is a long montage of shocking details.

Kathryn: Try and find something normal in all of it, please.

Cara: Okay, um…my name is Cara--obviously. I'm pretty sure it says our names somewhere. Well, anyways, I'm fourteen years old and I come from 21st-century Queens. The, uh, the borough, not actual queens. Anyway, I really like art.

Jade: Hi, as you can see, I'm Jade, I'm from the same story as Cara, and I like books. Oh, and they pronouns only. I don't respond to anything else.

Isabel: Isabel, and I'm from their story; I'm Cara's older sister. I should probably be keeping them from getting into stupid sh*t, but clearly I failed, since…*brief, vague gesture around the chatroom* I'm fifteen, and I'm an athlete.

Kathryn: I suppose that just leaves the two of us, then. My name is Kyasurin Akamine, but I typically go by the English variation of my name, Kathryn, and I am sixteen years old. I come from what I believe is described as medieval. Our author meddled with history a fair amount, though.

Sapphire: And then there's me. My name is Sapphire, and…most details about me are pretty shocking. Well, I suppose if we're shooting for normalcy, I come from a florist family. I started working at the shop when I was eleven. Additionally, I am in a relationship with Kathryn. *beat* Is that considered shocking? Well, if anyone has a problem with it, one of us is going to have to get out of here.

8. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

*a farmer around his thirties approaches wearing a straw hat, walking a strange big ram with blue glowing eyes, tied by a rope on the neck*

Mateo: Good evenin' misters and mistresses! I heard that someone was givin' free coffee ar'und, so I came to wet my whistle with a little if I may...

Ram: *awkward, unconvincing baaing* Baaaah!

Mateo: Don't be afraid, Pancracio! They're nice people ar'und! Look at the princesses! That's fine stuff! Surely they wear queen's wool too! Be proud! *addresses to the people around* Excuse Pancracio, he's my prized sheep, but is kinda shy! He doesn't like strangers at all, but he is really friendly once met! He's also a priced sheep, and has won a lot of contests and ribbons! I'm very proud of him!*to Pancracio* Who's my best sheep? You are! Yes you are!

Pancracio:
    *rests on the floor* Baaah!

Mateo:
    You're right, Pancracio, I need to presen' myself! My name is Mateo Hermenegildo Juan Bautista Petronilo De las Mercedes Cruz Ramirez, but call me just Mateo, like my friends does! I have a beautiful wife, Carmen, and two little kids, Pablito and Marcelina, and we all live on the countryside! We have two cows, a horse, a flock of sheep, chickens, hens, peacocks, pigs, geese, and many other animals around there!

Pancracio:*ruminates*

Mateo: So, I was wunderin' if I may have a cup of that tasty coffee you're offerin'? I have along way back towards the County Fair, ya know, to win another prize with Pancracio! He's the fattest, strongest ram on the countryside, and I would really want to get another ribbon for him, apart of the prize! A cup of coffee would be great for the road, so, may I? I promise not to hoard! Also have my hands clean, in case you need the cup back!

Pancracio: *forced, unnatural baaing* Baaah!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  9. LastMindToSanity

May: Is that a sheep?

Jack: Yeah.

May: Are you sure? It sounds... off.

Jack: Well, it's eyes are glowing.

May: They are?!

Arc: I don't get it. What's a "prized sheep"?

Sarah: Well, a "prized" animal usually refers to an animal that wins contests. So, I guess they have sheep contests from wherever this man is from?

May: That sheep's creeping me out... But, more importantly, you really have a farm?!

Sarah: *sigh* Here we go.

May: How do you start one? Is there a certain animal I should get first? I've always wanted a farm! How big does it have to be? Do I have to have permission from someone? Can you teach me?!

*Arc drags May out of the room*

Jack: Sorry about that. May likes animals and she wants to make a farm. She's crazy about it.

Sarah: "Crazy" is certainly correct.

Jack: But, yeah, ignore her. What's the deal with your sheep? May's, as well as Arc's, intuition is usually correct. And what about those glowing eyes?

10. Andrew Alvarez

Mateo: Oh, that little spell of his? It's a... well... dunno, really, but when he appeared that night on the farm, he was just like that. I have never thought bad of him, of course! He has been a great companion of lately, b'cause is very good with the kids, and they luv him! Since my dogs, well, were killed by the old, mean yeoman who wanted to take my land, we have been really sad about them, but after Pancracio arrived, we haven't seen anymore the yeoman or his nasty sons! Dunno where they might be and, if by me, they can stay on hell if they want to!

Pancracio:*continues his rummage*

Mateo: I guess he ate a radio whole or somethin', since we can list'n music from his belly! Didn't know that batteries or plastic could do that to a ram, but these beasts have a great hunger sometimes! And well, I simply put a bag over his head when the glow bothers the other sheep, mostly. Wanna hear some music?!

*Mateo pats Pancracio's belly, and soft Bossa Nova(Girl from Ipanema) music starts to play*

Mateo: I didn't wanted to go to the vet, since he's just alrigh' like that, and well, the last vet that want'd to examine him got... well... kinda cuckoo. It was a real shame, since now he's on the nuthouse! My wife sometimes goes to visit him, and gives pies and sweets. But he ain't improvin'.

Pancracio:*sounds strangely rhytmical* Baaaah! Baaaah! Baaaah!

Mateo: What's that? Oh Lordy! I forgot to bring his pasture! He wouldn't be calm until I get some of his favorite pasture, and some of corn. Today was hurried by the contest, and my chicken head forgot that! Sorry, Pancracio! But the nice people around can take care of ya for a while, while I go to get it to the farm!

Pancracio:*relaxed a little, but keeps his awkward baaing* Baaah!

Mateo: I would have loved to tell such lovely miss how to set a farm properly! It's mostly love, and hard work! Everyone on the house raises before the sun, little Pablito milks the cow and Marcelina feeds the chicks! My wife bakes a great, fresh bread and pies for the breakfas', and I go to check the crops and the sheep, which gives me a lot-a-wool! I wouldn't trade that life for nuthin'. Say, ya look very importan' people! Wonder if you have tried life on the fields, ladies? It's a good, peaceful life. Have you had animals some time, like my good, ole Pancracio?

*Mateo grabs a cup of coffee, while Pancracio stares at Jack with piercing, glowing blue eyes*

Mateo: By the way *sip* would ya be so kind to take care of good, ole Pancracio meanwhile I go get his treats? He won't bother at all, but Pablito and I combed him all the mornin' and don't wanna for him to get shaggy on the way back! The judges look at that too for the prize! *sip*

Pancracio:*still playing music* Baaah.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  11. Jenissej

Darit: Ohh look at him! That's the cutest damn thing I've ever seen! So soft and fluffy, can you believe it?

*starts cooing over Pancracio*

Darit: I wish I had a pet. I did have a cat when I was a kid... well, not have. It was a stray and I had no place for her to stay at... Can't keep a cat in a ruin full of hungry orphans, ya know. But I fed her what I could and she followed me around. Only one day she stopped coming back. Never seen the little fuzz-ball again. Probably got eaten anyway... Hey, do you think I could touch Pancracio? Just pet him a bit, I'd really love to.

12. Andrew Alvarez

Mateo: *to Darit*Yeah, it's alright! He won't mind, but pretty please, don' mess his wool too much, ya know, for the contest! He's friendly! *to Pancracio* Alrighty then, I go now to get your treats. Be a good boy, and don't chew anythin' cuz stuff here aint' for eatin'! *kisses Pancracio's forehead, who rolls his eyes* I'll be back soon, be good!

Pancracio: Baaah.

*Mateo leaves hastily the room, sipping his coffee. Pancracio keeps track on him until he's out of sight. Pancracio stands, shakes a little his body, and the Bossa Nova music ceases. Instead, a strange synthetic voice comes from inside him*

Female off-voice from Pancracio: Verbal query for interactive purposes. Threat Analysis Algorithm in progress. Standby. Standby. Threat Analysis results received: Level null to minimum. Verbal protocols authorized and online. Singularity Projector Device on standby. High Frequency Neuralizer on standby. Bio-containment countermeasures on standby. Nano-Singularity core on peak efficiency.

*Pancracio rests again on the floor, and talks to Darit with synthetic, male voice.*

Pancracio: Greetings, human. You are allowed to pet me at your leisure. Please, restrain of disturbing the wool's appearance as much as possible.

13. Not Ready to Say

Not Ready to Say Active Member

Frett: What unwitty banter, on this evening, it's put quite a damper. Please cease this senseless talking, much rather I'd see people listen to me, Frett Delour A'Moxley.

14. Andrew Alvarez

Female off-voice from Pancracio: Threat Analysis Algorithm in progress. Standby. Non-Aquilian subject.

Pancracio:*to Frett* Greetings, human. I am allowed and pleased to interact with non-Aquilian forms of life. Wonder if you would like to share biographic data about your origins and inception. In return, I can provide a summarized debriefing about my mission on this planetary system. *begins to rummage*

15. LastMindToSanity

Sarah: That is no sheep.

Jack: Now hold on, we don't need to go accusing people of having fake sheep.

Sarah: Jack, it talks. I do not care how well-trained it is, sheep do not talk!

May: *From off in the distance* It talks?!

Jack: *Yelling back at her* No, Sarah's just being hyperbolic!

*Whines from May*

Sarah: Why are you lying to her?

Jack: Because neither of us want to have to deal with that time bomb. Imagine that she actually meets a talking animal.

Sarah: Anyway, I suppose we should be addressing the creature directly now? Pancracio, what are you, exactly?

16. EstherMayRose

Jasmine: Wow, it's a...talking sheep. Hello, sheep. Can I pat you too? If I'm careful?

Vanna: Reminds me of that platypus we had a while ago - remember, the one that had been artificially stitched together? Freaked me right out.

Jasmine: And Mina loved it. Perhaps we should get her back in here!

Vanna: I don't think we should, she's only seven, she'd never keep the wool neat. Hello, Mr. ... Mr. Delour A'Moxley. Is Delour your middle name? And do introduce yourself. Are you a friend of Mr. Hellant's?

17. Andrew Alvarez

Female off-voice from Pancracio: Threat Analysis Algorithm...

Pancracio: Millitary Analysis Retrieval Array goto silent mode acknowledge.

M.A.R.A.: Acknowledge.

Pancracio: I am sorry for this inconvenience. Some of my functions were damaged after the emergency crash-landing, and need constant recalibration to prevent annoyance. Other subsystems are beyond repair. But I encourage to the present people to recognize me as a sheep.

M.A.R.A.:Beyond repair.

Pancracio:*to Sarah* Allow me to explain. I am, in the Biological aspect, a sheep. Collected a genetic sample after landing, following my infiltration protocols on the local fauna, and replicated with high degree of accuracy the tissue, color and wool of a sheep. My organics are not distinct of a Terran sheep, and have the same features, like wool production, cuteness and mating. Also contesting, that my numerous ribbons for being a High Quality breed certifies. Don't let my alloyed chassis, nor my arsenal, to put any doubt about my qualities as sheep.

M.A.R.A.:Cute...

Pancracio: I am more complex than a normal Terran sheep. I was designed in a far away galaxy to hunt down and eradicate any sign of Aquilian infiltration, be personnel, vehicles or devices. Not anymore, since the Aquilian Federation won the war, and eradicated my manufacturer. Our model in particular was equipped with the last build of Evolutive Intelligence, designed to learn, plan, and act behind enemy lines. Not much to act in the military aspect by now.

M.A.R.A.:Ribbon...

Pancracio: Once a mind scan was performed - without harmful consequences for the sample subject, but still regret what happened to his female mate - I was able to verbalize and interact with the local population. After some events of unwanted panic, decided to search for a quiet place to be. I roamed in loneliness and without purpose, until Mateo found me stuck in a mud pit. Didn't want to scare him too, so I have acted in consequence, being his prized sheep since then.

*to Jazmine* You can pat me at your leisure, since I'm completely harmless, except for Aquilian personnel. But please, mind the wool, since Mateo and Pablito made a great effort into combing it, and they need to win the prize this year. I would greatly appreciate to be combed. *to Sarah* Have you been subject to invasion attempts on your homeworld? Maybe Aquilian? I can provide knowledge basics to prevent a full-scale planetary annexation.

LastMindToSanity likes this.
  18. LastMindToSanity

Sarah: Homeworld, you say?

Jack: What the hell's an Aquilian? What's a Terran?

Sarah: Well, the word "Terran" has "Terra" in it, so I assume it is some sort of Earth Creature. But you mentioned a Homeworld, does that mean that there are multiple worlds harboring life in your story? What is a galaxy? Would it be a form of colony beyond your own world?

Jack: I'm lost.

Sarah: It appears that, in Pancracio's story, his side lost some war, and his land was conquered. I suppose he must have retreated to his current home to avoid being killed.

Arc: I know a thing or two about winning wars, Pan, I could give you some tips if you want.

May: Now I'm bummed. The talking sheep isn't a real sheep...

Sarah: Shut up, both of you. Now, in our story, we have not had any threats coming from anywhere other than our own world. Though I appreciate the offer.

Jack: What's a vehicle? You said you were some kind of arsenal, Pancracio, would that qualify as one of your weapons?

Sarah: I would be delighted to learn the meanings of some of these words, if you are willing to teach.

19. Not Ready to Say

Frett: Many you are, but only four you be. Many answers they guard, answers to the questions you seek. Only one need to ask, in their glory they may bask. Knowledge is power, without it, naught but a flower.

20. Andrew Alvarez

Pancracio: *to Sarah*I will do with pleasure. Aquilians are members of the Aquilia Federation of the Reunited Suns. Morphologically, Aquilians are very alike humans, and indistinguishable by plain sight. Their declared, but unlikely, purpose, is it rejoin their specie into a single flag, to ensure dominance and stability on the universe.

M.A.R.A.: Accessing historic overview.

Pancracio:
    In my universe, humans are able to travel across the space, even in between galaxies. Humans once shared a single planet, which was destroyed nearly ten thousand years ago. Is not clear the destruction cause, or even the location of such planet, but different colonial vessels were sent towards other suitable planets and asteroid systems, fleeing form destruction. The main 'Colonial force' were the Aquilians, whom found the most suitable planet for living and deployment, Aquilia Prime. Now, the federation aims for reunification of every colonial expeditions beneath their flag, and were successful with eight main colonies already.

M.A.R.A.: Aquilians suck.

Pancracio: My manufacturers were in one of these departed colonial expeditions. Along ten thousand years of exploring and scientific development, reached the top of technological progress not only on the military aspect, but civic and social. The main advance was the development of 'artificial singularities', known here as 'Black holes'. Such advance allowed to create an endless supply of energy via 'Nano-Singularity core', one of which I possess. Unfortunately for my manufacturers, technological prowess and superior scientific aim were useless against a Battle Fleet of Planetary Bombardment Battle-cruisers, backed by armies from seven other planets. It was a desperate fight, but they did their best to preserve independence.

M.A.R.A.: Final protocols unavailable.

Pancracio: Once I arrived to this planet and activated from stasis, received a message from central command. Homeworld was self-destructed by a singularity, and last instructions were 'survive'. Being an Evolutive Intelligence, was not ready for such, and M.A.R.A. has been struggling with integrating the concept of defeat, because it's main role is military assessment, plus self-destruct sequences were not provided. It would have been a shame to consume half of this planet's mass with a singularity only due a military defeat, so I disabled the mechanism for it.

M.A.R.A.:*to Jack*Vehicle examples: carriage, horse, boat, Battle-Cruiser Starship.

Pancracio:*also to Jack* My only available weapon for defense against non-Aquilian threats is a pacification device, known as High-Frequency Neuralizer. It's main use is to pacify hostile attitude from humans, but suffered de-calibration on arrival: instead of pacifying hostile mood, provokes instant head bursting, plus tissue combustion. I realized after a couple of calibration attempts that, despite manufacturer's specification, it's a lethal device in the actual condition. All the other offensive devices, except the Plasma Purger and the Energy Shield, are conditioned to Aquilian presence.

M.A.R.A.: A true sheepishness.

Pancracio:
    Feel free to inquire more, before Mateo comes back for me. Now, I am a happy sheep. Maybe if you could provide parameters on how to perform efficiently as a sheep, I could convince you of the fact that I am one.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  21. Not Ready to Say

Frett: What is this talk of sheep? Fancy yourself a Shepard? A flock you can't keep. For without you, our world'd be better.

22. LastMindToSanity

Arc: Okay, I'll be the first to say it, this rhyming guy is starting to piss me off. I feel like he's mocking everyone.

Jack: Now, now, we might just be misunderstanding him, let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Sarah: I will just be ignoring him, I suggest you follow suit.

May: That's not very cordial... Um, Frett, is there a reason you're always rhyming?

Arc: Are we just gonna ignore the fact that he told all but one of us to shut up earlier? 'Cause that's what it sounded like he was saying.

Jack: We should keep an open mind...

Sarah: Pancracio, I appreciate you helping us understand, it was most helpful. I would be willing to call you a sheep, and chalk up your backstory to "magic" in hopes of understanding it better, May can get bitter, and is unlikely to accept your status as a sheep.

May: I mean, you're nice and all... but you're not a sheep, you're a shapeshifter. Sheep don't talk, sheep don't get caught up in wars, sheep can't blow up people's heads. There's no doubt that you're seriously cool, but you're not a sheep to me.

Jack: Sorry about her, she's very emotionally-driven.

Sarah: Like a child.

Jack: So you're not meant for combat, Pancracio? It sounds like you're accidentally dangerous. Were you created to be some kind of peace keeper?

23. Andrew Alvarez

Pancracio: *to Sarah* You are very kind, and I appreciate your deference towards me. Curiously, Pablito, Mateo's son, also thinks and talks to me as if I'm a 'magical sheep'. Unfortunately, his diction is... below average, so are very few who actually understand what he speaks. And I wouldn't talk directly to him, since it has proved very counterproductive for my efforts of making bonds of friendship. I had to protect him once from the Yeoman's adult sons, who were really rude and dangerous towards him.

M.A.R.A.: Test subjects for failed calibration.

Pancracio:*to May* I really sorry that you can't accept me as a sheep, and I don't hold it against you. It's hard to get used to the concept of a talking sheep, but I don't talk at the farm. By the way, I can't shape again to anything else, since we were designed for one time interventions, then retrieval. No one to retrieve me anymore, and I say it with relief, since I like my actual peaceful life. Even if my in-built features are unintuitive for a sheep's way of life.

M.A.R.A.: Pointless.

Pancracio:
    *to Jack* Technically, I am designed for infiltration and sabotage. Other models are adapted for improved combat operations, but mine specifically was adapted towards space exploration. To terminate life forms was never a priority for me, and the why I'm equipped with a pacifier device, and not a Neutron Gun. To hamper the enemies' war efforts, I was provided with advanced detection systems, and M.A.R.A., who has a completely independent 'E.I.' than mine. I don't believe that the presence on my actual planet was planned, though, since have no charts or data about it, and their technology is many millennium backwards from any former known culture. It was an accidental arrival.

M.A.R.A.: Navigation systems damaged beyond repair.

Pancracio: I sense your social dynamics are friendly, but turbulent. Wonder if any of you have a family to return into the world you live? How do you consolidate your social bonds when not at war or struggling? It's evident that you have hierarchy in between you. On my farm, the family is happy, and have very kind neighbors. *to Arc* And I would be delighted to learn how do you perform war on your world. I am always happy to learn.

M.A.R.A.: Poetical paraphrasing reduces combat efficiency. Use of High-Frequency Neuralizer recommended.

LastMindToSanity likes this.
  24. LastMindToSanity

Sarah: Arc does not know how to fight a war. He has no knowledge of commanding armies, despite my various attempts to get him to learn. He only knows of guerrilla tactics and assassination.

Arc: Sarah's not kind! She just polite to everyone except us so that no one wants to attack her.

May: Glad we can be friendly even though we disagree, Pan.

Jack: So, you're like a spy, then? Cool. How do we handle each other when we aren't fighting someone else, huh? Well, we don't see each other that often nowadays. After everything was taken care of, May and I went to the outskirts of the Sun Kingdom - a section that Sarah had agreed to annex for us - and just sort of relaxed. We don't usually fight, unless it's sparring or something, so it's nice. Sarah rules over the Sun Kingdom alone, but she's been trying to get Arc to go help her. As far as I know, Arc likes to suprise her by sneaking into the castle a doing things like breaking chairs or breaking potential suitors.

Sarah: And I have told him numerous times to stop!

Arc: She almost took off my arm the last time, it was fun.

Sarah: Every so often May will gather us for a couple of days, just to make sure we stay close. She can be irritatingly sentimental.

Arc: I think it's fun.

May: Well, when we were still a team, we did have a chain of command, and I guess we still kinda stick to it. Everyone answers to Jack, she usually has the last say on things because she was our leader. Next is Sarah and Arc. Sarah has the status to eaen our respect, but I wouldn't try disrespecting Arc, even on a good day, too dangerous. Last is me, that's because I'm emotional and joined last.

Arc: Sarah doesn't like to admit it, but even she's scared of me.

Sarah: *fuming*

25. Not Ready to Say

Frett: Why do I rhyme, there was a time, when I could speak, I was much more meek. A curse on me, as you can see, now I must rhyme, 'tis such a crime.