Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Nixi: How horrible...

Doyle: *laughing*

Gabriel: Well, at least you can say that Natre deserved it.

Nixi: But the bird was just being a bird...

May: And Koshka was just being Koshka. What's your point?

Wait, we haven't said anything about Feather-Face, yet.

Doyle: Oh right! So, Gabriel can make fire with his hands, yeah? One day, on a day off, I managed to get the stiff completely shit-faced drunk, like May gets, and he set a bunch of his shirts of fire and started singing "Burn, Baby, Burn!"

Gabriel: *groans* You're all a bad influence on me. I used to be an upstanding citizen, but now I'm just a delinquent, like May.

May: Hey, don't hate on me just 'cause I'm the fun one.

Nixi: No, May, you're the loud one.

2. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Ella: *shakes Vanna’s hand* Hi, it’s nice to meet you. Um, so, you do some time-travelling and shit, then? Between that and, well, everything else…is anyone here from modern times?

Jade: We are.

Ella: You don’t count, you’re by the same author as us.

Jade: Touche.

Charlie: Do cameras work here? Because I could get some great candids here.

Cara: I, um. I don’t think you’ll get anywhere with photos that look ljke they belong as illustrations in a fantasy novel. I mean, look around. *vague gesture* This doesn’t look real.

Charlie: But it is! *beat* Is it?

Ella: Charlie. My best friend. My partner in crime. The platonic love of my life.

Charlie: Yeah?

Ella: Don’t use this as a photo op.

Charlie: Fine.

Kathryn: That was easy. Do you have some sort of power over him?

Ella: No! No, definitely not. But I am his ride to and from school. *beat* I’d never stop taking him unless our friendship ended entirely, obviously. That was. Just a joke.

3. LastMindToSanity

Gabriel: Well, Ella, that depends. What is "modern times" to you? I'm from the 21st century; 2023, to be exact.

Doyle: 2013 for me.

Nixi: Based on the relics of whatever technology I could find, I'm from around 2100 a.d.

May: I don't know when I'm from. I never really cared that much.

Doyle: In your world, it'd be about 2800 b.c.; Doc told us when we first found you. Anyway, Charlie, you can take my picture, if you want. I'm sure my image would make for an excellent addition to your camera.

Nixi: Oh my goodn- for the last time, you're not that cool!

May: Actually, what is this place?

Gabriel: Huh?

May: I mean, I don't get it at all. Hell, I don't even know how I keep getting here!

Doyle: You're right, I too don't know how I actually got here. Maybe it's some sort of dimension; one that, when our author chooses to, just has us appear here?

Nixi: It could be completely separate from our universes. Like, could we be completely different entities than the "us" that actually experiences the stories firsthand, but have the same memories?

Gabriel: It could be a room that exists everywhere, but doesn't allow anyone to remember how they got in?

May: *Holding her head* Guys... stop. I'm sorry I asked, okay? You're making my head hurt. It just is, okay? Can we leave it at that and not have to use our brains for once?

4. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

*Grand Master's paralysis' effect is over, and he shakes a little*

Grand Master: *to everyone* You fools! Whatever your worlds are, my Lord will cleanse them, no matter how this heathen *aims to Iona* tries hard to silence me! Convert now, or suffer the consequences!

Mihail:*to Pyotr*: Pyotr, can you make the old mean mister to go away, please?

*Pyotr turns his back to the Grand Master, who covers himself in fear. With a massive tail whip, Pyotr slams the old man to the sky, then, with the old man screaming in pain and horror, Pyotr turns quickly, roars and launches a blast of plasma from his mouth, hitting the old man and making him to explode far away in cinders*

Mihail: Thank you! *hugs Pyotr's leg*

Koshka: Good riddance. *searches the bar for more chocolate cake* Well, who's hungry?

Anton: *face of being freaked out* Goddammit! That was kinda... over the top. But now, I'm still waiting for an anecdote from anyone of you, to make a better acquaintance. I told myself one already and Koshka, well, he freaked us out with his poor skills for bearing nature. Come on, don't be shy! Doesn't have to be in your books, neither, and it's just a little short adventure about yourselves! *to Doyle* I'm sure that at least you have some brief anecdote about your days into the business! I'm not recording anything around, by the way.

Mihail: One day, my brother Oleg made a cake, and I was playing with my friend Bee at the living, and we ate it by accident! He is not a bee, his name is Barnaby, but I nick-name him Bee for short! I nick-name Misha for short too, and I call Oleg as Oleshka, and Yaroslav I call him Slava, and Jan... well, Jan, we call him the same. And Koshka is Koshka too, because his name is Lyaksandro, but that's boring, because-

Koshka: To the point. Misha.

Mihail: Okay. My brother Oleg wanted his cake for a contest but we forgot his warning. So, Bee and me ate some of the cake. Then, we remembered that Oleg had to take the cake for the contest! We tried to make one by ourselves for him to go to the contest, and we put eggs, milk, flour, salt, grass, bread, ham, oil, milk, butter, flour, milk, eggs, salt, bread-

Koshka: Skip the list. Results.

Mihail: *embarrassed*Aw well... we were handling the oven, but Oleg came and he got mad. He got his face red like an apple, or like a balloon about to explode. My friend Bee had to go his house, before Oleg would say something rude to him. But, after Oleg yelled a lot outside into the backyard, he baked a new cake for the contest. He lost. *puts a sad face* I got punished by Papa, and had to clean the mess we made. That was boring. But Oleg forgave me after I promised to make his bed for a week.

Anton: How the heck do you eat something by accident, brat? And you shouldn't handle an oven by yourself, since you're six.

Mihail: *rolls his eyes* I know, I know. Papa told me too. I got punished for trying to use the oven. That was dangerous.

5. LastMindToSanity

May: *Pointing at Pyotr* Ya see? That's why I'm cautious around giant creatures.

Gabriel: Calm down, it's under the control of an ally. We don't have to worry about it attacking us.

Doyle: A story about one of my heists? Okay, sure, I'll tell you about my greatest job.

It was only a month before I met Gabriel, May, Ryker, and Nixi, and I had no idea about alternate realities and all of that. I had just recruited all of my favorite criminals for this one; Ban, the best grifter in the game; Hush, the second-greatest hitman in the world; and Scott Hampters, ranked fifth on the scale of best thieves in the world. The job was to infiltrate my father's business and steal every dime he had in his on-site bank-sized safe. Well, as much as we can carry. Anyway, everything was going great: Ban had just gotten Scott into the building and he was on the move, heading towards the security room. But then, Scott got captured! Luckily, Hush broke in through a window and set off the alarm system. Ban had just managed to convince the guards at the entrance that everything was fine when things started to go south. It turns out that my father had hired some help of his own: The single greatest hitman in the world, Roy Marko, Hush's older brother. I tried to pull the team out before things got too bad, but neither Hush nor Scott would listen. So I sent Ban after Hush, but he was already out cold when she got there. Roy moved on to Scott and he just barely managed to avoid getting killed. We all met up in a building across the city, where we planned out next move. This time, we'd go in during the day. If there were civilians there, then my father had to order Roy to not kill us so that he'd avoid a PR disaster. My whole crew already has their faces on the security cameras, so the guards would know who they were, and, me being the son of the CEO, they would know me as well; this meant that I needed another person, so I got one. Her name is Tanya Clarkson, and she's a thief, just like Scott. Unlike Scott, however, she's ranked as the third best. Her job? She would seduce my father and get his attention away from us. This worked, and we all walked into the building as a group, with Hush and Ban knocking out any guards that got in our way. We waltzed right up to the vault and found Roy waiting for us. Hush insisted on taking him on alone, I can't imagine why, and they went off to do their thing. Scott got us into the vault, and we stole everything we could carry, making away with millions of dollars in a single night. We could've gotten more, but Hush was too busy fighting to carry anything. This whole plan caused quite a ruckus in the daytime, so the police had surrounded the building; how'd we get out? Well, Tanya rejoined the group, and we used her as a hostage to secure us a helicopter and insurance that we wouldn't be followed. We split the millions between ourselves and went our separate ways. It wasn't the biggest score I'd ever gotten, but this job was more about the pride of out-thieving my father for once.

That do?

Gabriel: That plan sounds incredibly shaky. What if Tanya couldn't win over your dad? What if Hush hadn't been able to beat Roy? What if Scott couldn-

Doyle: Gabriel, as a thief, you learn to not worry about what could have happened. You should only think about what did happen.

Nixi: You know, you're a lot more reckless than I thought, Doyle.

6. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Truman: Thank you Pyotr. It is always best to burn the trash away from others, after a meal. (to Mihail) See. I knew your dinosaur was a good helper.
    (To the others): Stories, huh? Well, all of Seeker's mumbo-jumbo about realities aside, I became President back in '21 after the strike pretty much destroyed everything. Didn't ever want to be, but I was the last poor son-of-a-bitch left in the original administration. Got through hell to get some kind of temporary government, and keep the States together while I tried to call for an election, so I could get on to just helping people out. The rest of everybody got fed up listening to politicians wrestle to keep their snouts in the trough, and called for a Constitutional Convention. They created the Dignity Law, and made me Chief Administrator, whether I wanted it or not. The only thing they kept from the old Constitution was The Supreme Court, to monitor my Office. Being in charge of The Unified State Of America was a lifetime nightmare. The only punishment I ever had to use on people was to put them in charge of everything for a day! I rarely had to use suppression, except in foreign conflicts. It all turned out alright after a few generations.

7. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Jade: There were people here, right?

Charlie: Definitely. I guess they left.

Isabel: Well, that's just rude. I mean, at least give us a little warning first!

Kathryn: Perhaps it was an unplanned decision. *beat* What?

Sapphire: Nothing, just--you got kind of formal there.

Kathryn: Oh, my--uh, sorry. Still working on unlearning stuff like that.

Jade: But seriously, where'd the people go? *beat* I mean, don't get me wrong, I hate social interaction so this is great, but it's a bit weird that it's been, ah, two weeks since anyone was here.

8. LastMindToSanity

*Enter a woman dressed in a black leotard, short boots, and a cape that goes down to her butt. Her long hair is put into a ponytail.*

Gem: Oh, hello, ladies. Are you all familiar with this place? I think that someone that I am looking for has come through here; I can sense her energy lingering in the air. You see, I am looking for a woman named May. She is about 5"7, burn scars on her right side, temper issues? You see, she is my one true love, and I am hers. I have been searching for her for quite some time now. We got separated when a brute named Gabriel attacked us and stole her from me...

I apologize, it is very rude of me to ask this so suddenly without at least creating a sense of formality between us. My name is Gem, and I am a mage that specializes in illusion magic, but I can also create the basic four elements. I am currently on a mission with my team to unite all realities into a single world. This world would then be led, by us chosen few, down the path of unity and benevolence. In doing this, we shall chase out all pain and malice from all realities. Might I ask your names?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  9. Andrew Alvarez

Mihail: *pointing at Jade* Koshka, that lady says that we are gone, why?

Koshka: Girl stuff. Don't even try to understand.

Mihail: Oh. Okay. Will they tell a story? I wanna hear a story too. I was having fun!

Koshka: If they do, you shouldn't listen it. Nor Anton's. Listen to Truman. He was President. Learn Politics. They have wealth. Listen to Doyle, too. Be smart. Get money.

Mihail: Poli-tics? Papa said once that poli-tics are shitty business. And auntie at Kindergarten said that stealing is bad. Pyotr says that too.

Koshka: Pyotr knows shit. He's a fucking dinosaur. Listen to me. Be smart.

*Pyotr frowns at Koshka, who keeps smoking*

Anton: *to Doyle* Indeed, with big risks come big rewards! I wished for my Pa to have something worthy of being stolen, but got only some farm tools, a shotgun and a .44 that I inherited. The rest of the inheritance I used it for burying the bastard after he died and buying my office. I don't miss those farm days at all. *to Truman* Indeed you had an amazing career mister President! And I think you're an exemplar politician, considering the hardships you had to endure in your administration. I'm sure little Mihail has learned a little about how a good politician must behave.

Mihail: What is a Presi-dent?

Iona: *to Gem* I'm sorry, couldn't avoid to overhear that you were a mage, plus your statement about reuniting realities. I'm Iona, by the way, Inquisitress from Faerlond's Holy Order. May was actually here some moments ago. While I find fascinating that you could achieve your goals, I must say I work for the exact opposite purpose, and keep each reality contained or at least far away from my own. And despite I don't have a negative opinion about mages nor spell-casters, most of the ones I have found are... a displeasure to deal with. And also, my skills flow from the Light, and not from the elements. Tell me, was this Gabriel some sort of wizard too? And why would he interfere in between May and you?

*From sudden, Pyotr shrinks to half of Mihail's height and turns into a soft green Dino-plush. A tall man on his forties wearing a suit and worn trench-coat approaches. His gray eyes and black hair are very alike Mihail's. Mihail notices and runs towards him*

Mihail: PAPA! PAPA! I am here! *jumps towards him and the man grabs him with a hug, being kissed on the cheek*

Leonid: Haha, easy my baby! How was kindergarten today, eh? Did you practice your role for tomorrow's presentation? *sits Mihail on his shoulders*

Mihail: Yes, but I got to be the 'carrot'! *frowns* I don't want to be the carrot, but auntie doesn't want me to be a dinosaur at the play!

Leonid: The costume is ready, and it's best to be the carrot than the broccoli, don't you think?

Mihail: Mmm... I guess so. But the broccocoli is green, and I like the green color.

Leonid: *to everyone* Excuse me for interrupting the reunion, but I must get Misha to the tailor to adjust his carrot costume for Kindergarten tomorrow. Something about 'healthy veggies', for all what I know. But I guess I can get a coffee cup before we leave. *looks at Koshka displeased* Lyaksandro, I was waiting for you and Misha at home. You know that we have an appointment with the tailor today.

Koshka: *puts down the pipe* Sorry uncle. Emergency. Choco-cake and tobacco. Time passed by fast. Nevsky's there, by the way.

*Leonid notices Anton, greets with coldness and a nod*

Leonid:
    Nevsky...

Anton: *greets back with coldness* Cherkov...

10. Some Guy

Truman (gives Pyotr a pat, smiles at Leonid. Looka at Koshka and Anton, then bends toward Mihail): Well, young man, a president is like the boss of everybody, and like a Grandpa in a family. He has to know the best thing to do for the most people. He has to listen to the people as much as he can, and watch out for them. He has to listen to his advisors, and make the best decision for everybody, and be involved in their lives, so he will know how they feel. He doesn't need to know everything, but he has to decide the biggest things. As far as I'm concerned, the best politician is the one who doesn't want to be there, except to help out, then get out so the next guy can take his turn. Too bad it didn't work out that way for me, but now I get to be just Some Guy in a lively establishment, having a glass of fine single malt! Heh heh!

11. LastMindToSanity

Gem: *To Iona* First, I must apologize, as I neglected to reveal a fact about me that might come across as damning, pun intended. I am no mage; my powers are utilized through demonic energy. I can access this energy because I am a demon. I wished to conceal this fact about myself, but I couldn't continue the lie for even an minute after I had said it. Though you appear to align yourself with the Holy beings, I assure you that I am docile.

Gabriel is a monster. He calls himself a "Demon Hunter," but he is more of a murderer. He sneaks around during the Darkest Hour, the only time that we demons are able to live in the human world, which is magnitudes more inhabitable than our own. We love this time that we can live in such a beautiful world, even if it is only for a single night a week... Anyway, Gabriel hunts us down every week, killing mothers and fathers and sons and daughters; he shows no mercy, no matter how young his prey. He uses our own demonic energy to fuel the fire he uses to incinerate us, despite being a human. He judges us based on his black and white human logic; demons are bad, humans and angels are good. He could not stand the fact that myself, a demon, and May, a human, could ever be in love, so he tore us apart from each other. Even though we hadn't known each other for long, I feel the weight of her absence every day. I fear that, in order to finally see her again, I may have to cave to violent intentions and kill Gabriel. I have tried many different tactics before, but still he keeps her from me.

I believe that you are mistaken about the state of my goal. I am nowhere near completion. While I have my own allies, there are those who would stand in my way. Gabriel leads the team that would keep the realities apart, thus continuing their chaos. Although we are strong, they have been able to slow us down several times.

*To Anton* You mentioned someone named Doyle. Would this person happen to be a male thief? If so, than I fear that you may have been tricked. You cannot trust that man, not a single word! Nor can you trust his partner, Nixi. They are in league with Gabriel. You must be very cautious when dealing with those three, they specialize in deception. Gabriel is wordsmith, he can make any lie sound like a truth. Doyle is the most attentive, he advises them on what lies to tell when, in order to keep their story straight. Nixi, however, is the most dangerous. She told you all about how she can heal wounds by forcing the body to heal very quickly? Well, that is not all that she can do. She can control her target's brain, and rewrite their memories. That is how they stole May from me. I must stress that those, those, monsters are not to be trusted under any circumstance!

12. Andrew Alvarez

Mihail: Papa, that old man is a poli-tics. He is kind and gentle, and Pyotr likes him!

Leonid:*gets slightly uncomfortable* Oh. It's a 'politician', Misha. I guess this gentleman is okay. *to Truman* I'm sorry, it's nothing personal, but I have a negative disposition towards politicians of any sort. It's a thing I struggled along the years, to make peace with your sort of people. I still believe that the best politician is the retired one.

Koshka: *makes evil grin* Uncle 'retired' many politicians. Good old days.

Leonid: *admonishing glance, answers Koshka in lower voice* Not in front of Misha.

Koshka: You were cool, uncle. Now, just a mommy. A poor, broke mommy.

*Leonid stares Koshka emotionless. Koshka smokes his pipe*

Iona: *to Gem* The notion of demons behaving like rational and civil people is... new for me, to be honest. And casting egos aside, I consider myself more progressive and understanding that the average Inquisitor. Most of them would attack you on sight. Probably lord Arden would prosecute me for merely talking to you *gets a faint shiver*. He's my hierarchical superior into the Holy order, by the way. But, according of what you said, that's a heavy burden the one you carry. I agree and commend your ability to recognize who you really are, and do something good about it, or at least try. I must recognize that some Inquisitors behave worse than demons on certain circumstances. Though I have been very vocal about some practices they assume, specially over the weak and poor, they shield themselves on their 'holiness' to commit atrocious acts. Not all of them, but many of them. It shames me to recognize it, and it's one of the reasons of why I decided to be an errant Inquisitress, rather than stay at the Holy Library, and become Lore Keeper.

Anton: *to Iona* Wait, we should take her words with a pinch of salt. And I'm aghast about what she's saying about Nixi, Doyle and May! That's a serious statement that she made, and worse about Gabriel. If there's not a sense of proportionality on their behavior, they're indeed dangerous and fearsome, but Gem may be trying to convince us and slander them. May was acting rather strange from one moment to another, now that she mentioned it, but from that to be acting like monsters... spare me the theological stuff about angels and demons, but I judge people about their own merits. I would need more than a mere statement to asses a character.

Iona: Oh, that's in some degree correct. I can't ignore that, without evidence, those are merely perspectives. Gem made serious accusations! Nixi was charming when interacted with us, but to intervene someone's memories? That's not just heretical, but a huge sin! Warlocks in Faerlond are known for influencing weak people's minds, but deleting memories? And to witness such happening to a loved one is brutal. *to Gem* If what you're saying is true, I'm really sorry for you and your hardships. No one should be forced away from a loved one. And if you are lying about it... well, let's leave it at that. I'm not in the mood of saying nasty words in front of a little kid *frowns*.

Anton: Believe me, deleting memories can be done even without magic. I'm sure that someone here knows what I'm talking about. *glares to Leonid serious*

Leonid: *looks back to Anton* I have no idea what are you talking about. *to Mihail, pointing at the dino-plush* Why is Pyotr here? Did you bring him hidden to Kindergarten again? You know that it's against the rules to do that, and auntie will get upset for disobeying her.

Mihail: No. Pyotr came to visit us here. He wanted to share a story with us! He's a dinosaur, and can't talk to everyone, and he was sick inside the belly, but now he's fine. *whispers to Leonid's ear* He puked.

Leonid: *sighs* Convince Pyotr to stay at home, or auntie will call me about it, Misha. And I don't want to punish him to face the wall for being disobedient, even if he's a plush. The rules inside the house are the same for everyone, even Pyotr.

Mihail: Okay, papa.

Leonid: So, I guess I'll have some malt from the bar, since I haven't tasted some in years! *gets himself a mug* A quality one! *to Truman* I must recognize that politicians knows about booze, at least. You'll get no quarrel from me on that regard. But believe me, I have a lot of reasons to dislike your profession. But since Mihail likes you-

Mihail: *to Leonid, pointing to Pyotr* Ahem...

Leonid:...and Pyotr likes you too, I guess I can get along with you better. Misha is very careful and cautious with most of people. It surprises me that he has been so friendly around here, and I'm sure you made a good impression on him.

Koshka: *glances to Mihail upset* You still owe me a choco-cake.

*Mihail pulls his tongue to Koshka with a mocking smile*

Last edited: Aug 24, 2018
  13. Some Guy

Truman: Well, Mr. Leonid, I'd have to agree a bit further, having retired the political system entirely, on my watch. Having so few people left, everybody got to vote directly, and they voted to make a new Constitution. Unfortuately for me, having worked so hard to get people together and fed, and working together meant my face was the one they recognized when they went looking for an Administrator. I tried to get out of it, but they weren't taking 'no' for an answer. Imagine yourself hating politicians your whole life, then having to be the last one, for the rest of your life! Love to get a do-over on that one. I'dve been a barkeep! (holds up glass)

14. LastMindToSanity

Gem: *To Anton and Iona* I must admit that your skepticism stings. It shows that, to you, my demon heritage is more important than how I act.

Doyle: Have you considered that it's because of the truly massive plot-hole in your sob story?

Gem: Villain!

Nixi: Yeah, you realize that May has this huge backstory, right? That goes back to her childhood? Arc and Sarah and Jack can even support this.

Doyle: So, if she has a backstory that can be proven, that goes all the way back to her toddler-days, how can she be an important part of your backstory? You would have to accept that literally everyone else that's been in this room from our universe has conspired to create a lie just to keep you two apart because... one of us hates demons? That falls apart too, because, if I recall, Gabriel used to have a demon partner who helped him fight other demons. Well, until you killed that partner.

Gem: Everyone, you cannot believe these liars! They could have just manipulated their-

Nixi: Actually, I can't do that. Yeah, my hand can only accelerate the body's regular functions.

Gem: ...I hate you both.

Doyle: It's okay, we know. Oh, no fighting, by the way, or else you'll have Gabriel, myself, and probably even May to deal with.

Nixi: Well, everyone, this is Gem. She's one of our enemies. Actually, some of what she said is true, just not the parts that paints us as the bad guys.

15. EstherMayRose

EstherMayRose Gay Souffle Contributor

Vanna: Leonid! It's wonderful to see you again! Do you remember us?

Jasmine: How's Matvei?

Vanna: *hisses* Jasmine! Remember what Koshka said? Leonid, your son is a delight to talk to. A truly lovely boy.

Henrietta: And his...lizard is charming too. Very helpful. Gem, I am afraid I must carefully consider your words. Having spoken with these people, they seem pleasant and helpful. Nixi especially is the most sweet-tempered, and has often intervened to calm a situation. She is the most empathetic of them, from what I can see.

Vanna: May was drunk. Of course she was acting strangely. It's lovely to meet you, Gem, but I'm afraid I'll have to take your story with a pinch of salt.

Ophelia: I have a question for Truman. Surely, as a leader, it is your job not to toil in the fields, but to ensure that everyone is producing the right amounts of the right things, and that it is distributed fairly? Won't every state have administrative matters?

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  16. Some Guy

Truman (to Ophelia): Our situation was unique in it's time. We got to decide how to start over. Seeker provided a global and historic perspective, as well as real-time communications for everyone. Anyone in the world could watch anybody, at any time of the day or night, and speak directly with them. We were not a police state, or a surveilance state, in that everyone also knew what you were looking at, too. That meant it didn't matter where I was or who I was with, or what I was doing. Seeker made it clear what we had to do to thrive, and on any given day, I could contribute like everyone could, and still make decisions, and oversee delegates. Fundamental planning was the key.
    Being close to extinction, with Seeker keeping us all aware of each other, changed us, because life was a single question: There you stand, do you wait for dying people to bring you life and die with them, or do you contribute whatever you can and bond with every life you touch. People chose to live as intimate, self sustaining communities, and many issues became unimportant. Under the Dignity Law, fairness was behavior, not distribution. Truly, it was only after two generations in the Third Age of Mankind that we began to thrive, but Seeker helped make that sacrifice a willing one.

17. LastMindToSanity

Doyle: Thank you, ladies. It's good to know that the people in this room aren't stupid. Henrietta, you're supposed to be a noble, right? Is there some sort of way we should be addressing you? How large is your treasury? Is being important hard? Are you a rich kingdom?

Nixi: Down, bo- *Something hits her head and she falls over, unconscious*

May: *Completely drunk and seemingly coming from nowhere* Try ta toke my drink now, pitch.

Gem: May, you've returned! Now, please reveal your love for-

May: *Punches Gem in the face, knocking her out*

Doyle: *Noticeably worried* May... where's Gabriel?

May: I dunno. We was fightin, den I went ta get a drink. I forget wut happen afder that, but I woked up and he wuz sleep. Den I come her...

Doyle: *Immediately picks up Nixi and leaves*

May: Hoy Henry n Van n Lee n Jazz! Hey Truboy! Hai Antoshka n Iono n October kad n monster kid! *Looks at Gem* Whyz she sleepin her?

18. EstherMayRose

Vanna: Take it slowly, May. Have some water. I'm not sure what else to do.

Henrietta: Oh, he has left. I cannot answer his question. Besides, I am not a noble, I am a princess. Perhaps May should sleep. I have often seen noblemen at court parties who have drunk too much wine and must be taken away by their servants to rest. It does not often happen, but there are one or two occasions. They are often not invited to the next one or two parties, as that is of course no way to behave.

Elsie: Pardon me, but I think we should be doing something about the woman who's just been knocked out. We shouldn't move her, she may have a neck injury. Is anyone here medically trained? Truman, you seem to know everything, what about you? Or does no-one get injured anymore because your world is so perfect?

Paula: I must say, they didn't look much like a couple, did they? Of course, I've only seen my parents and people in the flicks, but I'm still pretty certain that's not how it's supposed to work.

Cis: I'm becoming increasingly certain Gem was lying. And hopefully we can just put her somewhere safe and let her be unconscious. I'm not mad keen to have her wake up again.

Ophelia: And the other issue I feel must be addressed is that Truman's answer has left me more confused than I was when I posed the question.

19. LastMindToSanity

May: Oh, don worry. I didn hot her hard. Henry, you don git it. Been drunk is my right! Nicky takes dat from meh. Ish not fair!

Doyle: *Returns with a newly-conscious Nixi. He's holding a beer mug* May, you should try this. It's alcohol from a reality that we haven't been to yet.

May: Relly! Thanksss! *Drinks* Is this really beer? It's... what the hell?

Doyle: I lied, that's a drink that can instantly remove intoxication. I got it from this room.

May: That's not fair! I thought we had an-

Gabriel: *Appears behind May and grabs her shoulder. There are literal flames coming off of him* May. We're going to go have a talk. *Drags her away*

May: Ah, stop! You're gonna burn me! Let me go! *They're both gone now*

Nixi: Sorry, Gem, I'll fix you up. *Puts her hand on Gem and it starts to glow* On another note, Paula, I think you're overlooking something. I'll admit that I've also only seen couples, as well as most other things, from old shows, but I think you've missed an important possibility for relationships. I think that May's the violent-denial type of romantic. Y'know, the people who tend to lash out at their crushes and deny their feelings for them. While I don't really like the idea of May actually liking Gem, I have to admit that she's very attractive, a quality that May almost exclusively looks for in her partners.

Doyle: No, you're wrong, Nix, May can't like Gem because she obviously doesn't have any romantic emotions.

Nixi: *Forgets to keep healing Gem* Excuse me?! That's absurd, everyone has someone they're crushing on!

Doyle: Only on TV. *To everyone else* Hey, how about you guys? At least one of you must know someone who doesn't feel things like romance and the like, right?

20. Andrew Alvarez

Leonid: *scratches his nape at Vanna's greeting, struggling to recall* I'm sorry, I don't remember you, but your faces are somewhat familiar... and why would you know about Matvei? I saw him for the last time three years ago in my hometown, with a beautiful wife and three kids, two boys and a girl. I haven't seeing him again since I had to flee with my boys from there, but I'm sure he's alright. Everyone there believe that my boys and I are dead after we fled the country. What matters now is that he is fine and we are safe, far away with a new life. I hope to meet him again someday, though.

Mihail:
    *points at Henrietta* Papa, Henrietta is a true princess! And she is kind, and cute, because she cleaned my face after I... ahem...*glances to the sky*

Koshka: *frowns at Mihail* You ate my choco-cake.

Mihail: Papa, Koshka is angry at me again. *pulls his tongue again at Koshka*

Leonid: *to Vanna* Well, it's odd for Misha to get a like of someone outside family. But apart of making a bit of mischief, he's a good kid. Aren't you, Misha?

Mihail: Papa! I don't do that because, because I'm lovely! Vanna said!

Leonid: So, your cousin's cake ate itself, true? *Misha smiles guilty* That's what I meant. *to Vanna* We pamper him a lot at home, since he had to grow without his mama. Sometimes he has too much 'initiative', compared with his big brothers, Oleg and Yaroslav. They're twins of twelve, and help me raising him happy and healthy, since he was a premature baby. It has been hard to raise three kids without a mama, but they're all very smart by their own. Now, about school... it's a struggle with them every day *rolls his eyes with tiredness*. By the way thank you all for your patience with my son... and Pyotr. It's important for me that he feels welcome and safe.

Iona: *to Doyle* I made a vow of celibacy. I'm forbidden of pursuing romance or a mate. So I guess I qualify for your question?

Anton: *to Iona* That's a shame. You are a beautiful lady. I'm sure you would have a lot of suitors from your 'kingdom'? By my part, I'm single too, and searching for a relationship-.

Koshka:
    *smirks at Anton interrupting* ...that you can't afford. Vagrant. Get a decent job first.

Anton: Screw you!

Iona: *to Doyle* I was born into a Sea Raider village, far north from Faerlond. Without my atonement with the light, now I would be raiding ships in shield and axe over a longboat, since my parents are sea raiders too. I was sent away from there when I was very young to learn at the Holy Order, around my ninth spring. I was so happy when some years later my milk-brother Ragnvär came to visit! But our love has been always as siblings. Never have felt attraction towards anyone on that regard.

Mihail: *notices May's behavior* Papa, that lady is talking like Yaroslav when he came woozy at home from the big kid's party.

Leonid: *sips his malt* And Yaroslav got punished by facing the wall and doing chores for a long time, true?

Mihail:
    Yes. He was sorry for getting woozy. And his head hurt a lot the next day, and he puked, and-

Leonid: It's okay Misha, we understand. You must not behave like that, because that's not healthy. And punching people without reason is not kind neither.

Mihail: But Oleg and Yaroslav punched that mean kid that hurt Jan, and Koshka shot a bird, and I punched Tommy's nose at Kindergarten, and I heard that Yaroslav said that you hurt people too...

Leonid: *sighs* That's different. I'll tell you someday when you can understand the difference. For now we don't need to hurt anyone, and that's good.

Mihail: Yes. I don't like when people gets hurt. *whispers to Leonid's ear* I'm in love of princess Henrietta, but you can marry her if you want.

*Leonid coughs loud, taken by surprise*

Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  21. Some Guy

Truman (to Ophelia): My job was simple. I took advice and recommendations into consideration. I made decisions with awareness for the long term. I stayed attuned to the people. The later was better accomplished by being among them, like a family, rather than taking second hand reports. Seeker provided the means to accomplish the former while I was anywhere, doing anything. No matter where I stood, I was in counsel, and issued policy and decrees. Some say it's better to be respected than loved. I say it's best to be revered. I would still rather've been a barkeep. * winks *

22. EstherMayRose

*Henrietta turns pink, everyone else snorts with laughter*

Henrietta: Oh, you are very sweet, young Mihail, but I believe that, at sixteen, I am too old for you and too young for your father! Besides, I am already engaged. My fiancé is called Henri and he is very kind. He is nineteen and he reads a lot, so we often discuss science and literature. I am very much looking forward to becoming his wife, and I simply cannot wait to be a mother. It is wonderful playing with my cousins, nieces, and nephews, but my sister Violetta says that nothing can compare to having children of one's own. You must wait until you meet someone your own age, young Mihail.

Jasmine: It's not that uncommon - I'm still certain little Lavender Jenkins has a pash on you, Vanna, and so do Isabella Richards and Dorothy Green. Why, even snooty little Mary Quinn wanted to carry your satchel for a bit!

Bonnie: You certainly are popular with the Kindergarteners and even some of the Juniors!

Vanna: That's entirely different. That happens in schools. It doesn't mean anything.

Cis: I assume it's much the same thing, actually. You don't think Mihail intends to do anything about it?

Paula: Besides, he'll grow out of it.

Vanna: Anyhow, Leonid. I'm sorry we didn't provide you with your explanation. You visited the Chatroom at the age of ten, with Matvei. You were a nice pair of kids, and if I remember correctly, Henrietta adored you too. And Doyle, none of us are interested in relationships, unless you count Henrietta's fiancé. Although you could say we're a bit young, but people at the various schools I attended in the 21st century were pairing up at age seven.

Elsie: No fear! I'm never getting married, I couldn't stand to be told what to do like that.

Cecilia: I suppose my father will pick someone for me when I leave school. He says I need to be taken care of.

Elsie: Stuff and nonsense.

Cecilia: Try telling him that.

Henrietta: Besides, I don't count Henri. It's an engagement, not a flirtation. They are entirely different.

Jasmine: Well, I'm glad Matvei ended up alright. Koshka thought he might have died.

Vanna: And yes, Jasmine still has all the tact of a raspberry bush.

23. LastMindToSanity

Doyle: See? It's more common than you think.

Nixi: Okay, fine, so they don't do romance, but I guarantee that May does.

Doyle: Proof.

Nixi: The flirting.

Doyle: May only flirts sexually, not romantically.

Nixi: What about her listening to damn near everything Gabriel tells her to do.

Doyle: That's just loyalty to a leader.

Nixi: GAH! You're totally blind.

Doyle: And you're delusional.

*Gabriel returns. He's still smoldering, but the fire itself is mostly gone*

Gabriel: Sorry about that. Iona, I overheard you talking about fighting demons as well. Do you have any tips for when they get really strong. I mean like, bring buildings down strong?

24. EstherMayRose

Jasmine: So Nixi, if you think that everyone has romantic feelings for someone, then you must, won't you? So who do you have a pash on?

25. LastMindToSanity

Doyle: Oh no.

Nixi: *Takes a huge breath for several seconds* Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hanks, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Matt Damon, Robert Downey Jr., Denzel Washington, Rober De Niro, Will Smith, George Clooney, Samuel L. Jackson, Jack Nicholson, Dwayne Johson, Al Pacino, Morgan Freeman, Kevin Spacey, Christian Bale, Clint Eastwood, Michael Caine, Harrison Ford, Russel Crowe, Ben Affleck, Liam Neeson, Mark Wahlberg, Anthony Hopkins, Robert Duvall, Edward Norton, Ryan Gosling, Dustin Hoffman, Sean Connery, Richard Burton, Marlon Brando, Daniel Day-Lewis, Gary Oldman, Hugh Jackman, Bradley Cooper, Bruce Willis, Joaquin Pheonix, Mel Gibson, Robert De Niro Sr., Kent Damon, Laurence Olivier, Robin Williams, Sean Penn, David Bale, Henry Fonda-

Doyle: Nixi!!! I think we get the point! Sorry about that, she's only ever seen people on old tv shows and movies for most of her life.