Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Truman: Trippin'! I haven't heard that one since the turn of the century! This place doesn't follow reality's rules. I step away to take a leak, and time skips right by. More new people? Good! You just wait, more of you will pop in here outta nowhere, so better get used to it. We're not so much dreaming, actually. We're just here. What's your names? What stories do you come from? Mine's back in the depths of this thread somewhere, I guess.

Rockatansky and Andrew Alvarez like this.
  2. rktho

rktho Contributor Contributor

Portia: Um... I don’t know about stories, but my name’s Portia. You can call me Port, if you want. ‘Ow did I get here?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Rockatansky likes this.
  3. Some Guy

Hmm. Well, what was happening in your life before you found yourself here, Port?

4. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: I seem to be in some sort of void, I bet death put me here , he's such a prankster! however, I'm not alone! As there seems to be others in here as well, strange individuals, who no doubt are from other worlds.

My name is Aelsum Vesen, I come from a world where the apocalypse has happened and most of humanity was reduced to walking wasp nests. They've been driven insane by the pain but unable to die due to immortality.

As for the other part of humanity, what's left of them was encased in cybernetic bodies. With their organic life support systems and reproductive organs still intact.

I am one of these humans, reborn in a factory. I don't remember much about the world before the Apocalypse, but for what I can recall, the place has never looked better.

I reside in the domain of pestilence, who has commanded me to explore, for what purpose I don't know yet. I'm the main character, so it has to be important.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
    Some Guy and rktho like this.
  5. rktho

Portia: Well, I was at the theater watchin' a holo with Apollon an' I... I put my 'ead on 'is shoulder an' pretended to be asleep... an' I guess I dozed off for real. Some dream I'm 'avin', aren't I? 'Ow come I can remember what I was doin' before I fell asleep? I bet Pollon's gonna wake me up soon.

Some Guy and Rockatansky like this.
  6. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: I was making my way to the ruins of what used to be a capital city, with my wolf dog companion Cerberus. Nature has pretty much reclaimed the area with overgrowth and wild fauna.

I was trying to avoid interacting with the human wasp nest when he lunged at me. I blew his head off with my pulse rifle, releasing a swarm of wasps who try to attack me.

Thankfully the Wasps aren't interested in animal life, so Cerberus would be fine but I ducked into a building to escape and found myself here

7. rktho

Portia: What planet do you come from, now?

8. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: not really sure, it's been over a thousand years since the apocalypse and the fall of Man. The Four Horsemen can't seem to agree on a name. The locals who are less insane, call it Shithole, and those who are completely insane Call it, Aaargh

I call it Aeland,

Some Guy likes this.
  9. Some Guy

Truman: Yeow! Human wasp nests? Organs encased in cybernetics? Seeker and I managed to avoid another dark age. Maybe an asteroid fragment strike that rebooted humanity was fortunate after all.
    Interesting. We called the largest fragments, The Four Horsemen. One of them created the New Eden Sea, in the southwest.

10. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: interesting, who's Seeker? Humanity on my planet could only get lucky enough to have an asteroid strike. not that war will allow it now, he would just destroy it with his sword.

Pestilence enjoys hanging out with his bugs, and constantly throws dinner parties. You don't want to know what's on the menu

Famine can't stop eating, he always enjoys a good meal. You just don't want to know what he eats, and when he Digest doesn't necessarily die

War, goes without saying enjoys bloodshed and chaos. He also enjoys poetry, haiku and philosophy, if you need a good night's sleep just listen to him go on

And then there's death, the prankster of Pranksters, his comedy routine will leave you hanging, by a noose. He's very reclusive and they say people are dying to meet him. Personally, I find his sense of humor a bit deadpanned.

As for me, I'm just a Wanderer,

11. Some Guy

Seeker: *appears as a young Anakin Skyewalker with an aethereal blue glow in his hair* Greetings Wanderer. I am Seeker. I know your world, now that I am an Eternal. There is an entity there kindred to mine at my inception. It also bears a great responsibility to your world.

12. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: the only thing similar would be mother, a super computer that controls the factories and is very overbearing. She cold every night to check on me, and give me updated on locations

Not sure if you had the same world?

13. rktho

Portia: Anakin Skywalker?!

14. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

May: This isn't a dream, Portia. It's all totally real. Good to see you, Truman, how've you been?

Gabriel: A lot of newcomers around, huh? Every so often, this place dies for a while, then suddenly gets lively again.

May: Welcome! This place is great! There's a lot of room and no rules! We just get to sit here and talk for eternity! No wars, no reality-hopping nonsense, nothing but chatter!

Gabriel:
    Hey, Aelsum, we once knew someone like you. She was also a cyborg of sorts. I think she would've liked to meet you. What is it like to be a cyborg in your story?

15. Some Guy

Truman: May! Gabriel! Welcome back! Y'know, I had this dream where some people who look like you visited this place. How strange is that? May, have you tried any recreational activities lately? I had an idea for a battle wall, instead of Wall Of Glue. Maybe keep Human Slingshot, but into the Battle Wall?

16. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: Greetings May and Gabriel. I am used to a land with no rules, I'm used to a land with no name. There's no war in Pestilence's Domain since most humans have gone insane. However, Horsemen War keeps his domain in a constant state of warfare, it's a Barren Wasteland, littered with moving body parts and the cries for death fill the air.

Most of my cyberkin are localized in a large Domex City within the heart of pestilence domain, it's operated and controlled by a central computer called mother. There are a few scattered settlements in both Pestilence and some of Famine's domains.

Personally, I'm not much for cities I prefer to wander the vast landscape, mapping out locations and landmarks. Though I do get the occasional request from mother or one of the horsemen.

17. rktho

Portia: Wow. Quite the planet. You from the Unknown Regions?

Rockatansky likes this.
  18. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: I am from the Domain of Pestilence,. Though, there are Tales of other domains. Rumor Has It Horsemen War has a daughter, Lady Chaos. Though, not much is known about her domain, if she exists or who the mother even is.

19. rktho

Portia: I wouldn’t know where that is. Never studied astrography.

20. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: I'm a bit of an explorer and I'm trying to figure out where this place is. Trying to find out the lore and history of it and what brought about the apocalypse!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  21. The Bishop

The Bishop Senior Member

Jason: I think I burned out for a second there. This must've not been the right drug. God don't even know how Twitch get's his hands on this shit.

22. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: pestilence has your fix, wanna come visit his domain. I promise you'll have a stinging good time.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  23. rktho

Portia: You're not junkies, are you? No offense, but I don't like junkies.

24. Rockatansky

Rockatansky Banned

Aelsum: shhhh...

Don't worry Jason, we have all the drugs you could ever want or ever need! Just come to Pestilence's Domain, we have a real killer drug called wasp nest! It will make you feel immortal, just never mind the itching feeling

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  25. Some Guy

@LastMindToSanity
    Seeker:
    ##PROTOCOL OVERRIDE## There are underage members in this area. Drug use, drug culture references, and other adult subjects are welcome in the Character Bar. Thank you for your cooperation.
    ## OVERWATCH PROTOCOL ENABLED##

Rockatansky likes this.