Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gladiolus83

Gladiolus83 Contributor Contributor

Fuu: Hello and welcome. I’m Fuu and this is Haruka. We come from a series so there is actually a lot of different plots in our story.

Haruka: Well, the part we are featured in the most is about me suddenly finding myself in the world called Sekai. There I get draged into the conflicts the people of Sekai are facing. It’s not all bad though, I do find something I didn’t expect. *smiles at Fuu* Or rather, someone.

*Fuu return the smile, before turning his attention to Dubey and Rathi again*

Fuu: Why don’t you tell us about yourselves and your story?

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
    keysersoze likes this.
  2. keysersoze

keysersoze Senior Member

Dubey leaves and Subhash joins in.

Subhash: This is my friend Rajesh Rathi. He doesn't speak much until he wants to confront someone. Then nothing can stop him. Until then he will not speak.

Rajesh: (agitated) Did someone ask you to talk about me?

Subhash: (giggling) Please don't mind. He is always angry.

Rajesh: I have my reasons to.

Subhash: (turning serious) Yeah. He does. We are at an engineering college. We don't like it here. But nothing can be done about it.

Rajesh: I can't stand his pathetic morose attitude.

Subhash: What can be done? Our fate has been decided. There is no way out.

Rajesh: I know there is no way out. But that is not going to stop me from rattling this cage we are in.

Subhash: He is going to hurt himself. How can I stop him? Can someone help me? We must stop him, save him from himself.

Rajesh: The day I start fearing getting hurt, I might as well drop dead.

Two friends (Rajesh and Subhash) in a violent vicious place with seven different plot lines running in the same physical social space. Sadly, no space for special creatures in this hyper realistic setting.

3. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Zeke: *Now translating everyone into sign language, more on impulse than anything.* Well, Luna, you're the expert on self-loathing semi-narcissists. Grace us with your knowledge.

Luna: I mean, a lot of people are different. What works for me won't work for everyone. Besides, it's not narcissism just because you're not as good as me.

It's probably gonna sound stupid, but having Jericho and Niki, my brother and best friend, around help. They're really good about pulling me out of my own head.

keysersoze likes this.
  4. Gladiolus83

Haruka: And speaking of self-loathing...

Fuu: Yes, I have issues about my past. So what? Most people would if they had to go through what I did...

Haruka: I know your mother died, but you haven’t told me how.

Fuu: I promised I would tell you everything, when the time is right.

Haruka: But when is that? You know I want to help you anyway I can, but you have to let me in.

Fuu: *smiles* Oh, that day might come sooner than you think. And once you know everything you might understand why my past is such an issue for me. *To Luna* And I get what you are saying, Luna. Having Haruka around... It’s soothing in a way I didn’t think was possible.

5. Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth Member

Corona: I guess stuff that seems normal to us is probably pretty crazy to others. But I dunno, Hunter S. Thompson always took drugs to make his life more wild and he turned out okay.

Leech: No he didn't. He shot himself when he was confronted by his own age and mortality.

Corona: Up until that point.

keysersoze likes this.
  6. keysersoze

keysersoze Senior Member

Subhash: They are talking about love.

Rajesh: That's not possible in this place, my friend. We are all savages here.

Subhash: If I like a girl I start worrying about her.

Rajesh: Where are the girls to like?

Subhash: You don't get out of your seclusion. There are girls all around.

Rajesh: Where? Look around. Do you see a girl? Leave a girl, do you see a single female? Even the fucking dogs are all male here. It's a cursed place.

Subhash: What about the girls at the two girls' hostels?

Rajesh bursts into laughter. Subhash joins him. Rajesh falls off his chair laughing and he keeps laughing rolling on the floor.

7. LastMindToSanity

Luna: Well... I meant more along the lines of just making you forget about everything else, you know? I mean, the only reason I keep Zeke around is that his ability to infuriate me makes for a great distraction...

Hey, do you guys like animals? Zeke, I'll be right back.

Zeke: Yeah, I see where you're going with this. No one here has any problems with magical/supernatural stuff, right?

8. Gladiolus83

Haruka: I might have before I was spirited away to Sekai, but... *looks at Fuu, who is bouncing a miniature tornado in the palm of his hand.* Now, I say, bring it.

Fuu: Huh? Bring what?

Haruka: *just smiles*

9. Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth Member

Corona: I don't trust magic, and wizards tend to be dicks, but... Well I guess I'm curious.

10. keysersoze

keysersoze Senior Member

Subhash: This place doesn't believe in magic. Only one magic works in this place. The dark dulling magic of money.

Rajesh: I am trying to conjure a new kind of magic even in this place. It will require a lot of sacrifice.

Subhash: What kind of sacrifice?

Rajesh: Sacrifices of conscience. And when enough is done, I will conjure a monster bigger than any other the world has ever seen, tame it, and ride it. That's the plan.

Subhash: You do believe in magic, don't you?

Rajesh: I don't believe in magic. I am magic.

11. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Truman: Well, most of you missed Pytor the T-rex and M.A.R.A. disguised as a talking sheep. Then, there was this gross centipede thing... never mind about that one. *ahem* Let's see what you've got.

12. Gladiolus83

Haruka: A T-Rex?! That would be awesome! I loved Jurassic Park! Well, being eaten alive wouldn’t be awesome, but this place does have it’s safety measures so I guess we’re ok.

Fuu: And what is a T-Rex exactly?

Haruka: A really, really big lizard that walk on it’s hind legs. It used to roam the Earth before they died out. That was a really long time ago.

Fuu: Hmm... If they died out I doubt they are that impressive.

Haruka: Oh, now I hope one appears. Would be fun to see you eat your words.

keysersoze likes this.
  13. Some Guy

Truman: Alpha had to turn into one of those to scare off a giant grisly bear.

14. LastMindToSanity

Zeke: Right. I think the girls are gonna come back and try and lighten the mood a bit. They can get tunnel vision when they think they're right, so don't be too harsh if it flops, okay? Raj and... I don't think we've gotten your name, yet? Anyway, you said you have dogs? Do you like animals? I want to be able to stop Niki before she does something stupid, again.

15. Some Guy

Truman:
    Zeke, I'm Truman. Good to meet you. Dogs are fantastic! Companions, doctors, protectors of children, finders of the lost, hunters, even playmates! They were an essential part of the new society. They even helped us dig in the garden! I think Alpha chose to emulate dogs as an hommage.

16. Gladiolus83

Haruka: Neither of us has any problems with animals. Unless Fuu has kept even more things from me.

Fuu: No, I’m fine with animals. Hopefully their definition of ”animal” isn’t to far from ours.

Haruka: I don’t think you need to worry about that.

17. LastMindToSanity

*A small bird made out of light lands on Zeke's shoulder.*

Zeke: What? Oh. Look, guys, this is probably gonna be stupid and cringe-inducing, just a heads up.

*Niki walks in, followed by a small horde of creatures made out of light and Luna.*

Niki: I heard things were getting pretty dreary in here! So... I thought that the only way to make things lighter was with light!

Zeke: Her confidence and ability to annoy increases indefinitely the more animals are around her.

Niki: Nonsense! Cute, cuddly creatures are the cure to literally any problem in the world! So, snuggle up with a critter and feel all of your problems melt away! *She grabs a couple herself.*

Zeke: Why do I associate with either of you?

Luna: You being near us makes you look better by association.

Gladiolus83 and Some Guy like this.
  18. Gladiolus83

Haruka: Cringe-worthy? Zeke, I have no idea what you are talking about. *picks up a bunny and gives it a hug.* They are adorable!

*Fuu kneels down to scratch a kitten behind the ears. It purrs.*

Haruka: *raises an eyebrow* A cat person? Why am I not surprised?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  19. Yaldabaoth

Yaldabaoth Member

Corona: That's pretty cool... Dunno if you made those yourself, but I'm no stranger to light tricks myself. *His whole body glows from end to end, projecting impressive heat and brightness.*

Monsoon: Okay matchstick they get the idea. Kill the lightshow before you fuck someone's eyes up. *She waves armored hands outward, producing jets of water that morph into animal shapes to toy around with the newly introduced fauna*

20. Gladiolus83

*A billy goat suddenly ram into Fuu, knocking him to the floor. A pendant fall out of his pocket in the process.*

Haruka: *playing with a St. Bernhard puppy.* Are you okay?

Fuu: *rising to his feet.* Yeah.

*Fuu notice the pendant on the floor, but as he start to pick it up a monkey comes running and snatches it.*

Fuu: Hey!! That was my mother’s!!

*Fuu start chasing the monkey around the room*

Fuu: Give it back, you little thief!!

21. LastMindToSanity

Luna: Niki, you're losing control.

Niki: *Distracted by the water-critters before noticing the monkey.* Huh? Oh! I'm so sorry! *The monkey stops short and holds the pendant up to Fuu.* I just, when I make too much, it's harder to keep my control.

Zeke: This is why you can't go over your limit, Niki. It just causes trouble.

Niki: Sorry...

Zeke: You know, Haruka was asking about seeing a T-Rex. Think you can manage one of those?

Niki: *Perks up* A T-Rex?! Oh, yeah, just wait a minute. *About half of the light creatures disappear, and the light gathers around Niki.* Okay, okay, I got this.

Luna: Remember, it's all about staying in tune with your Control. Stay positive, and you've got it.

Niki: *Puts her hands on the ground, and, slowly, a T-Rex forms under her. Niki ends up on its head as it grows to full size.* I *gasp* did it. *gasp* How's that? *gasp*

Luna: Great work! You're getting better every day! Sorry about the goat, Fuu, usually her creatures don't attack. Although, I have an idea on why it would go for you... *Smirks* It's because your name sounds like "food." Animals are very intuitive, like that.

22. Gladiolus83

*Fuu takes the pendant and quickly put it back in his pocket. Then he notice the T-Rex.*

Fuu: What the—

Haruka: That, my dear, is a T-Rex.

Fuu: When you described it I didn’t quite imagine this. You were right, they are-

Haruka: I think the word you are looking for is awesome. *To Niki* And don’t feel bad, Niki. I’ve told him he should keep it somewhere safer than a pocket.

Fuu: *To Luna* Haha, very funny. I know what you are really thinking the reason was.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
  23. Gladiolus83

*Haruka walks over to the T-Rex. He pats its leg.*

Haruka: Imagine that creatures like this once ruled the Earth.

Fuu: *walking up next to Haruka* Do you want to ride it?

Haruka: Sure! *looks up* But how do I get up there?

Fuu: Easy.

*Fuu makes a movement with his hand. Wind lift Haruka off the floor and places him on the back of the dinosaur.*

Haruka: Well, this is certainly one childhood fantasy I never thought would get real.

Fuu: First the rattlecobra, now this... You sure seem to have a thing for reptiles.

Haruka: It just happens to be my favorite kind of animal. I kept a few lizards when I was a kid.

Fuu: Is that so? *His voice lowers to a whisper* That makes me wonder what he’ll say when he sees my other face...

Haruka: *To Niki* Say, Niki, how about a few laps around the room?

24. Some Guy

Truman: Oooh, T-Rex rides!! *closes his eyes and wishes for a stream and a patch of forest*
    Ah! Perfect! Alpha, on me! *Alpha morphs and forms around Truman*
    Let's make a T-Rex! *runs toward forest as Alpha deforms and balloons into T-rex shape with Truman on top*
    Great! Let's get some texture! *Alpha softens and turns sticky as it collects dirt, leaves, and twigs. It reshapes into perfect T-Rex, except it bounces awkwardly as it walks*
    Err... Okay, have a big drink! *Alpha-Rex drinks from stream until it weighs as much as a real T-Rex.*
    Great! Let's play! *Thunders over to Haruka on his 'earth' Alpha-Rex*
    Wanna race!

25. Gladiolus83

Haruka: You bet! Ready, set, GO!

*The Earth-Rex take off running.*