Character Chatroom

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Simpson17866, Apr 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Gladiolus83

Gladiolus83 Contributor Contributor

Haruka: Hmm... What Luna said?

Fuu: No. What Luna didn't mention is the fact that you can never know what might be lurking out there. Assuming that there are trees in the area I'd pick a good branch so I'd something to defend myself with should I need to. Then I'd get my directions straight and find water.

Haruka: Okay, so no point for us this time either.

2. Kata_Misashi

Kata_Misashi Active Member

Beat: 'No... gadget? Uhh...'

Treble: 'Oh boy... here we go.'

Beat: 'That's... a tough one. Without your hearing aid, wouldn't you...'

Treble: '...die? You think I'd just... 'BLEH'; drop dead right then and there?'

Beat: '...Treble.'

Treble: 'Nope! No point for you.'

Beat: "..."

3. LastMindToSanity

LastMindToSanity Contributor Contributor

Gabriel: Member two, what would your partner do if you became the most powerful person in the world. I mean "power" as in political power.

Luna: I imagine that you'd ask me to have another space mission started, so you could be on the team that goes.

Jericho: Oh, Lu, you know me so well. That's right!

4. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Alyssa: What the hell did we miss.

Vaimiti: Seems the other people here are playing some kind of game to see who knows who best. Or something like that.

Rani: Then it’s probably for the best that we missed it. We’ve all spent the last few months driving each other crazy, and I can tell you with certainty that I know more about these people than I ever wanted to.

Katie: Besides, the Smurf would have no one to play with. They’d have to just spectate.

Isabel: I mean, we could always bring in Celeste to play with them.

Vaimiti: You will not bring in Celeste.

Isabel: Why not? She’s great!

Vaimiti: You will not bring in Celeste.

5. Gladiolus83

Fuu: Highest political power? In Sekai that would mean Ascending into godhood. Which means he wouldn't stop nagging me until I promise not to do it.

Haruka: Oh, you bet your cute ass I would! Ascending means you could die. *looks away* And I don't want to lose you. *sighs* Anyway, that's one point for us.

Umi: I have been keeping score, and as of this moment Jericho and Luna is in first place with 3 points, followed by Haruka and Fuu with 2 and last we have Beat and Treble with 1. Then we have Truman and Seeker who hasn't even delivered any answers at all.

6. Kata_Misashi

Treble: 'That's an interesting question. Seeing as I'm the king of Allegro City and all. Uhh... I have a feeling Beat would not be as... 'welcoming' to humans visiting the city as I am."

Beat: "Fair to say but that begs the question. What would I do about it."

Treble: "You'd pass a law to; once again, forbid human interaction.

Beat: "Yep. No surprise there."

Treble: "They Aren't THAT Bad, Beat! I- ughh... nevermind."

7. LastMindToSanity

Gabriel: Hoo boy, I've got a good one for you guys. Member one, how would your partner react if you suddenly had to go away for a period of time that they'd know would last for a very long time.

Jericho: Well, I guess she'd actually get closer to you guys. Maybe we should try that?

Zeke: I know this one.

Niki: Well?

Luna: ... I would like to say yes, so I will.

Niki: *To Alyssa and co.* I suppose you could join, but there'd be a bit of a gap between you and these two right here.

8. Gladiolus83

Haruka: A good one, Gabriel? I'm not sure I would put it like that... Honestly, it hit a little too close to home...

Fuu: Yeah...

Haruka: Anyway... He would miss me, and I him. However, if it is just me being away temporarily then he would try and distract himself with training and guard duties until I got back.

Fuu: While you are correct, Little One, might I make a slight alteration? I wouldn't just miss you, I would miss you terribly.

Haruka: I would miss you more.

Fuu: I would miss you most.

Yukiko: Arrghh!! We get it!! You'd both be unbearable!!

9. Kata_Misashi

Beat: "I feel as though I might lose my job as royal guard if that happens. That being said... I'm sure Treble would do whats right and find someone to replace me until my retur-"

Treble: "What!? No! Beat, we've been friends since we were pups. I couldn't dream of losing you for a long period of time."

Beat: "While I appreciate the gesture; you need to think about the kingdom before me. You'd disappoint me if you risk the cites safety over my own."

Treble: "Then I'll protect you both."

Beat: *sigh* "Noble... but very naive, sir."

10. LastMindToSanity

Gabriel: Okay...

Niki: Can I do this one?

Gabriel: Sure.

Niki: Awesome! Member 2, what do you think your partner talks about the most, when you aren't around?

Luna: Oh... I guess it's mostly about space and stars and whatnot?

Jericho: Actually, Lu, that's not it.

Luna: Really? But you love sp-

Jericho: *Bear hugs her* Of course I'm talking about my amazing little sister to whoever'll listen! Space was a close second, though. No points for us!

11. Gladiolus83

Yukiko: Good luck finding the time that happens. These two are never apart.

Umi: Okay, Yuki, that's enough. Keep interrupting and I'll order you to leave.

Fuu: So... What he talks about without me there...? I suppose that would be the same things he talks about when I am. I can't think of any topic we haven't touched.

Haruka: Actually... There are things I can't say if you can hear me...

Fuu: And what might that be?

Haruka: Think about it, if I'm planning a surprise I can't talk about it in front of you, can I? That would ruin everything.

Fuu: I can't believe I didn't think of that... Anyway, we don't get a point this round.

12. LastMindToSanity

Gabriel: Okay, I guess we'll just continue? Next ques-

*Both Gabriel and Niki look towards where they came from.*

Niki: Oh man, that's a whole lot of energy.

Luna: Should we check it out?

Gabriel: Absolutely. I can even feel it inside of this place. It's probably a project for the whole team. *His wings form and he flies off.*

Niki: Goodbye everyone, it was fun! *Butterfly wings form on her back, and she flies off as well.*

Luna: Apologies for the short notice, but I don't know if we'll return any time soon.

Zeke: Forfeit means it's your loss, you know. *The both of them run off.*

Jericho: Yeah, pretty much what they said. Later! *He leaves as well.*

13. Gladiolus83

Haruka: Does this mean that we won?

Fuu: I guess so... Feels pretty hollow, though.

Haruka: Yeah...

Suzaku *very far off in the distance*: UMI!!!!!

Umi: Break time over, it seems. I have to leave now. *She exists very quickly.*

Haruka: So... What now? Any ideas, Honeybee?

Fuu: Actually... Yes. I was thinking a soak in the hot springs would be nice.

Haruka: What are we hanging around here for?! Let's go!

Fuu: You just stay here and keep things going, okay, Yuki?

*They run off, hand in hand*

Yukiko: Oh no, you are not running off on your own again, not this time!!

*Yukiko runs out after them.*

Viserion likes this.
  14. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

Seeker: Come, Truman. We have an Eternity to explore.

Truman: But what about this place?

Seeker: You will always be here.

*their voices echo as they fade*

Viserion likes this.
  15. Gladiolus83

*A door slides open. A dachshund comes running in.*

Tiny: *looking around* Rawrff?

*A man with pointy ears enters.*

Kyris: There you are, Tiny. You know you shouldn’t run around like this. *He picks up the dog and looks around.* Wait… I don’t recognize this place… *He thinks for a moment.* I wonder… Could this be the Chatroom? Is this the fun place Haruka and the others were telling me about? Seems even more deserted than they said it might be...

Viserion likes this.
  16. SNJade96

SNJade96 Senior Member

*The door slides open again. A teenager wearing a veil reaching to her elbows walks inside.*

Fosimah: Indeed. It seems very... *She taps her foot on the ground, and a layer of dust floats up into the air.* Abandoned.

*Someone who seems a carbon copy of the first trots in.*

Ilsona: What is it?

Fosimah: I think it's...the Chatroom.

Ilsona: I thought that was a myth! Lost over centuries, they say.

Fosimah: Apparently not.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  17. Viserion

Viserion Senior Member

A pair of young men, one blond and tanned and the other pale with black hair, walk in

Elenxes: I'm back.

Arsien: We're back.

Elenxes: That's what I meant

18. Gladiolus83

Kyris: Greetings, I am Prince Kyris Anderz Béchalles Gaea – the 50th son of Emperor Artuhr Waelon Béchalles Gaea. And this is my dear pet Tiny.

*Tiny barks happily.*

Kyris: I was on my way back home to Gaea from our neighboring planet Ares when I took one of the shuttles. I needed to be alone for a while... Please, do not ask me about it... Anyway, I was then discovered by the pirate ship Star Raider. I got brought on board and right now I am trying to figure out how to make my escape. *Sighs* I am not having a good week… But enough about me, who might you people be, and what are your stories?

19. LastMindToSanity

*A man appears, releasing his invisibility. He's wearing a stereotypical stage magician outfit, but without the hat. He's holding a hand of cards that disappear soon after he becomes visible. On his right hand is a platinum-colored tattoo of the outline of a hand.*

Matra: I, personally, believe this to be an alternate dimension, based on my research. Ah, where are my manners? My name's Matra Foolheart, and I serve as the Master Illusionist of the Platinum Hand. I was travelling with the Hand when I stumbled across an odd feeling of familiarity coming from an odd distortion in the air. I walked towards that distortion, and found myself here. I had turned myself invisible while I looked around, but could not find the source of familiarity that drew me here. I did, however, realize that I would be able to leave with ease, which I assume holds true for you all, as well, and that time appears to have not passed while I was here. In fact, it doesn't appear that time moves at all within this dimension, either. But, enough of that, you said that you can travel to other planets, Kyris? What sort of magic would that be? Despite the strength of our magic, I haven't found any means of leaving Yara with it.

20. Gladiolus83

Kyris: Greetings, Matra. It is not magic, actually. It is technology. We have developed advanced engines that power vehicles called spaceships. In fact, all the planets in the Helios System are capable of interplanetary travel. Where I come from true magic only exists in fairy tales. Some can perform tricks by using sleight of hand and that sort of thing, though. And if you do not mind me asking, exactly what is the magic you possess capable of? You said you can turn yourself invisible, but what other things can you do? And what does it mean to be the Master Illusionist? And what is the Platinum Hand?

21. LastMindToSanity

Matra: Well, "Master Illusionist" is just a title, really. I can do all kinds of magic, not just illusions. *A deck of cards appears in his left hand, and six playing cards appear in his right. He throws one card in the ground, and a large horse appears from it. He draws another card.* This is one of my illusions. *He waves his hand, and the horse turns into a wyvern.* It's a simple illusion spell, nothing major. This, however, is one of my favorite spells. *He plays another card, and a sixty foot long lightning bolt fires from the card.* I can only use the spells that I have in my hand, but that limitation has allowed me to increase the power and versatility of my magic. What can your technology do?

*To Fosimah and Ilsona.* You two are identical. I know that you're probably twins, but I hope that you will tell me that one of you is an actual clone.

*To Kyris* The Platinum Hand is a group of heroes, setting out to rid the world of evil and grow ever stronger in the process! Honestly, we all have different reasons for being in this small group, but I feel that we are really coming together as a team. Why, even Relias has started to open up to the rest of us!

22. Gladiolus83

Kyris: *To Matra as he puts Tiny down* What our technology can do? Well, to start small… We have electricity to power a great variety of machines, one kind being the spaceships I have already mentioned. Aside from those spaceships we also have smaller but similar machines as a means of transport on the planetary surfaces. There has been some research about teleportation devices but nothing that works properly yet. We also have weapons that utilize lasers, but I cannot show you since I do not have one on me. Not to mention that I am a terrible shot. It is not the same for every planet, but on Gaea it is common among the nobility to use artificial insemination and grow children in incubators. That and because we also practice harems is why I have so many siblings. There is one thing that I can show you, though… *He touches the frames of his small spherical glasses and a VR Screen and a VR Keyboard appears in front of him.* This is a VR computer. Just like normal hardware-based types I can access tons of information and do other various things, like writing software programs and such. *His eyes then widen as he begins to type rapidly.* I was not sure that I could, but I seem to have access to Gaius here. That is a very advanced computer system that has an intelligence of its own and controls all other computers on Gaea. I am not able to connect with the communication system, however… Pity. *He touches his glasses again and the screen and keyboard both disappear.*

*To Fosimah and Ilsona* I did not think much about it since I have both twins and even triplets among my siblings, but are you in fact twins or clones? Cloning happens to another subject being researched but not really made possible yet.

*To everyone* While I still have the time, there is one thing I have to ask of you. If any member of the Star Raider’s crew happens to show up, please remember to call me Kayel when they are here. They do not know who I really am and if they find out there will be serious trouble.

*The door slides open and another man with pointy ears walks in. He looks around, his irritation growing as he does.”

Davian: What the hell is this? Is Meghil messing with the holo-room again? If she wasn’t such a great pilot, I swear…

Kyris/Kayel: I’ve more or less confirmed that this is the Chatroom the other characters have mentioned.

Davian: I see. *To everyone* Intrigued to meet you, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Davian Sancher, Captain of the Star Raider – the best spaceship in all of the Helios System.

Kyris/Kayel: I can think of a few people that would disagree with you.

Davian: Let them. If they dare challenge my ship, they’ll realize their shortcomings.

23. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Four young women enter—two human, two elven.

(Note from the author: though they may bear resemblance to earlier characters of mine, they are not the same. They will not remember you if you ask.)

Katsumi: Is this the place? They said it would be odd, and this is certainly odd.

Ayana: This goes beyond odd. We have knowledge of three kingdoms between us all and this doesn’t look like any of them.

Sapphire: Because we’re not on Aelion. I am unsure what continent this is, though.

Nithara: Princess, you wouldn’t happen to know enough of Yaseroth to tell us whether or not this is it, would you?

Katsumi: I would not. My apologies.

Nithara: Square one it is, then. *looks around* It appears we are far from the only ones here.

Sapphire: You and I appear to be the only elves, though.

Nithara: Indeed. Unfortunate. Well, can anyone here tell us what’s going on?

24. Gladiolus83

Kyris/Kayel: Honestly, girls, we all arrived here not long before you did, so aside from introductions and the like not much has happened yet. This seems to be a place where multiple realities converge, so here we all are despite being from different worlds originally.

Davian: Enough of that… I’m more interested in the Princess. A prize like that would make a very nice payday indeed.

Kyris/Kayel: If you ask me that would be a bad idea.

Davian: *glaring at Kyris* Not interested in money? That sounds weird, coming from a thief…

Kyris/Kayel: *sighs* They’re all from different worlds than us, remember? How exactly would you even go about ransoming them? I’m just being practical.

Davian: Fair point.

Kyris/Kayel: Anyway… Hi, girls. I’m Kayel and this here is Davian. Why not tell us about yourselves? It sounded like you are lost and looking for someplace?

25. NoItsBecky

NoItsBecky Senior Member

Katsumi: Judging by your description, it seems we have found it. We were not expecting it to be quite so bizarre, though. In any case, I suppose introductions are in order. I am Princess Katsumi Yoshimura, of Tsakato. I am also a powerful mage, so I strongly recommend not kidnapping me.

Sapphire: My name is Sapphire Rathani. I am a servant to the royal family of Fraulia.

Ayana: Ayana Kenes.

Nithara: Nithara Shali.

Ayana: We are of Lethania’s Shanerani.