1. GeorgeTownRaja

GeorgeTownRaja New Member

Characters of the Galaxy Y Series

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by GeorgeTownRaja, Mar 26, 2019.

Hello everyone. What in the world is Galaxy Y? Well, I can describe it as a blend of Star Wars, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach and, Darling of the Franxx.

It is the story about a female human-fox hybrid named Yuan who was sent to exile to die in a foreign country. Then, King Nizar came to her rescue to prevent her from dying. She then became a bounty hunter as she kill criminals and corrupt politicians. She have no memory of her biological parents.

She then befriends Prince Turki Khan who is the cousin of King Nizar. He can be described as a pervert, a gymnophobic and a aggressive person. Yuan's relationship with Prince Turki improves after they have kissed each other at the festival.

That is all I have for now because I don't want to go into too much details.

Now, with the characters.

1. Yuan Grün - A female human-fox hybrid who.is loyal to King Nizar. She is very naïve and is very friendly to Prince Turki
    2. King Nizar - A calm and charismatic ruler who is looking forward to defeat the tyrant of Lügvon. He is married to Wadi Ueda
    3. Prince Turki Khan - A scornful and unlucky prince, he is mean to Yuan at first but has managed to get along with her. He is attracted to Yuan
    4. Wadi Ueda - A aggressive and stubborn queen, she is very mean to Prince Turki due to his perverted behavior. She is somehow nice to Yuan and King Nizar

That's it for now. Have a nice day.