1. ENJOY

ENJOY Member

CHERUB: What do you think

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by ENJOY, Feb 22, 2011.

The title says it all I was wondering if anyone had read all of the Cherub series or any of the books and what they though of it?

Replies would be great:)

2. CH878

CH878 Active Member

I've read them all and they're probably the best series of books for teenage boys. What I liked about them was that Muchamore didn't try to write amazing and massive plot lines with them but instead made them realistic and dealt with the issues that surround teenagers. My favorite was Brigands MC.
    Some of my friends who never read anything have read the Cherub series, which shows something.
    The Henderson's Boys series is also pretty good.

3. ENJOY

ENJOY Member

Yep the henderson boys are ok my favourite cherub book is man vs beast

4. CH878

CH878 Active Member

Interestingly, Man vs Beast is the only Cherub book I don't own, though I have read it and it was good. Have you read Shadow Wave and if you have what did you think of it?

5. ENJOY

ENJOY Member

Shadow wave was good not his best started off slow but it finished with a good mission better than sleepwalker

6. lemurkat

lemurkat New Member

I've read The Recruit and Man Vs Beast (I think, is that the ones where they infiltrate the commune?). Really liked them. Not exactly quality writing, but well paced plots, good character development and very difficult to put down. It's great to give the teen boys something to read. And also those girls that have no interest in romances with vampires/werewolves/angels/fairies/demons etc...