Chronicles of the Unreal. Part II: Cocoon of Dreams.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Jaharra opened one eye and a smile quirked her lips. "Fiction or not, i trust that whatever being who supposedly controls me gives me a decent chance at life at least. They gave me my brother back." Koth nodded, an embarrassed smile coming to his face.

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

As soon as Jaharra spoke, the face of Nadeem illuminated and then she raised her head...

She pronounced only one word.... "Kairo...."

Then she stood up and went to the bars... she turned her body into fire and then despite she knew how useless it was she tried to burn down the bars....

"I cannot stay here anymore!!! forgot Atahlia, forgot the spawns, forgot Gerad... I gotta find Kairo!!!" Screamed the girl while focusing her energy into the bars...

Yet after a while she started to feel dizzy and then fell to the floor.... she used too much of her strenght and it was useless....

"We gotta get out of here!!!... any idea guys???" asked desperatedly...

But a voice cut her....

"My,my... so you're the prisoners..... I expected something different..."

The voice of woman came from one side of the room.... and then a figure covered by black robes walked in.

As soon as she saw her, Nadeem was about to scream to let her out... yet the woman spoke first...

"Before you ask anything... I'm here to free you all...."

In front of these words all showed faces of doubt....

The woman as if she were to be asked the why continued...

"It seems that you defeated the Ceriels.... now that's quite a feat... The deal is this one. You'll ride some of the dragons and will help the troops in the next assault against Scion...."

Then she extended a hand yet at a safe distance from the cell and asked... "So... do we have a deal?"

3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

(I wouldn't trust her, but we don't have many options. I'd say we take the deal. But keep on your guard) Dexter heard what Felix told him. But Dexter wasn't so trusting. "So your here to free us?" Dexter smirked. "Alright I'll take your deal, but first to confirm our deal could you show me your ass?" Dexter asked smiling. Dexter put his hands in a praying motion. "So show me your ass and me and my team here will work for you." He said again (Your an idiot Dexter)

Blaine on the other hand nearly fell over. He was happy that there was a way out. So of course he would take it. He didn't want to die in a cell. "Free us? Well of course I accepted the deal. What kind of mad man would I be if I refused?" Blaine asked. Suddenly Blaine slammed his head on the bars on accident. "Ouch!" He shook his head. "I should probably watch were I'm going." He said with a goofy voice.

4. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

(I wouldn't trust her, but we don't have many options. I'd say we take the deal. But keep on your guard) Dexter heard what Felix told him. But Dexter wasn't so trusting. "So your here to free us?" Dexter smirked. "Alright I'll take your deal, but first to confirm our deal could you show me your ass?" Dexter asked smiling. Dexter put his hands in a praying motion. "So show me your ass and me and my team here will work for you." He said again (Your an idiot Dexter)

Blaine on the other hand nearly fell over. He was happy that there was a way out. So of course he would take it. He didn't want to die in a cell. "Free us? Well of course I accepted the deal. What kind of mad man would I be if I refused?" Blaine asked. Suddenly Blaine slammed his head on the bars on accident. "Ouch!" He shook his head. "I should probably watch were I'm going." He said with a goofy voice.

5. lixAxil

The deal

The woman smile under the hood, then she spoke...

"I wonder why did I use the word deal..... you really have no choice.... either that or you're literally removed from existence...."

Nadeem let a gasp escape, then she grab the bars and looked right at the woman...

"Yo....you're another one of those right?... spawns!!!" screamed with fury...

The woman then laughed... "You grasp things quickly no, Belberus?..."

This is.... just too confusing.... thought Nadeem, then she asked again.

"I don't get it!!!, you offer us... your enemies to be free and launch an attack against Scion... were Atahlia is.... just why?, it doesn't make sense at all..."

The woman again burst on laughs, then she said "Enemies?... do you really consider yourself to be so threatening for us?.... hahahaha, that's funny, you all are not more than pebbles in front of mother..."

"Then why???!!!" screamed Nadeem more confused.

The woman replied... "It's no big deal..... mother is benevolent, she is giving you the chance to live as the fictional beings you are that's all.... and also she is curious about you fragments... hence why she wants to test you in the attack against Scion....."

She sighed then continued... "This town... Breudghan is no more than just a playground....., No,... this whole Cocoon of Dreams is mother's playground..."

Nadeem still confused in front of this strange deal said.... "What makes you think we'll accept.... I'll rather just be killed..."

"Oh!! I haven't tell you the prize.... you'll see, there is a prize for you all in Scion...." The woman smiled and said. "You can simply go back into the town and live a normal life, like the one before all this started..... and for you Nadeem dear..... there is your little brother Kairo.... well not little at this age, but still you get me no?"

The eyes of Nadeem widened as soon as she heard the name of her brother....
    "Kairo?... is he still alive?"

"But of course" replied the woman, "Mother made sure he didn't die at all..... because mother wanted to see how would you play Nadeem Belberus..."

For a moment Nadeem stood there quietly in silence....
    Is there still a hope... to at least live a normal life on this totally wrecked world?.... and if it wasn't that... there was still the small hope of her brother to be alive.... could she be lying?, or is that woman telling the truth?.
    All these thoughts and many others crossed Nadeem's mind... but after a minute she too a desicion..

"I...I'll accept your offer..... But for your own safety.... better it to be true..." spoke with a new determination reflected on her face...

And well, that was Nadeem's desicion.... but what about the other characters in this little game????.....

6. Keitsumah

Jaharra burst out laughing, her blood-red eyes rolling up in her head as she tipped back and fell over, holding her stomach as she struggled to breathe. Then her expression immediately changed to one of a predator, looking the woman over, her smile revealing hooked fangs as her beast side rose up and her swords changed to iron claws. Koth watched the woman from a shadow, only his white eyes showing in the darkness.

"Peace was never one thing i liked much -if you know our story we would never be able to live normal lives." Jaharra sniggered, "I'd rather be someone's pet than have to become some peasant's wife in a storybook!" Koth snorted in agreement, "Living as orphans in the streets . . . fighting is the only thing we know. We cannot give that up . . ."

"And there's no one we are emotionally attached to otherwise . . ." Jaharra finished, her eyes glowing and pupils turning to slits. Her grin widened as she remembered how weak she had been compared to Athalia, and she found herself giggling because of it. She didn't care -"it" didn't seem concerned enough about her even to try and harm her, so life might be interesting if she could live in the "non-fictional" world.

7. lixAxil

The woman under the hood replied...

"So... are you choosing extintion?... is that?..."

She then crossed arms and wondered for a while...

"Mother doesn't kill............... Mother erase...... You wouldn't be wandering as a ghost.... you wouldn't go to heaven or hell... you wouldn't reincarnate..."

"What mother do is to completely remove your concept from existence.... in other words erasing your root, as if you had never existed to begin with. Picture it like this... there is a book that describes all about you.... and besides that there isn't anything else that have a remain of you.... so if the words of that book are erased.... then you're nothing."

A smile formed on the lips of the woman... whose face could not be seen.

"Have you heard about a theorem that says that any phenomenon that isn't observed by anything does not exist?..... Picture your fate something that goes even far than that theorem."

8. Keitsumah

Jaharra shrugged, "Y.O.L.O." she only said.