Chronicles of the Unreal. Part II: Cocoon of Dreams.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by lixAxil, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Aadmex

"Well you heard the lady, is my duty to dispose of you, please do not hold hard feelings against me, this is my mission after all. So shall we begin? as the way of a gentleman I'll allow you to do the first move"

"The man has honor, yet it is tainted by sin." The voice came from the shadows, out of which stepped a tall robed man. "You threaten death and yet giveth no reason. Murder is not a sin to be taken lightly." His voice boomed louder as he drew nearer, coming to stand in front of Hisfariel. "What be your defense, stranger?"

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"What be your defense, stranger?"

An unexpected element showed in front of Hisfariel's objective.

"Fufufuuf, I said that I would dispose of them, not murder them. But if murder is what you want, then I'll have to apply things on a very different way"

Valanthia didn't expected another freak to show up.

"Who are you? you aren't with them right?" This question was directed at the new man who appeared wearing long robes.

Mytahlia interrupted this time "Let's see. Valanthia and Smith.... I don't know you, yeah, I'm also interested on who you might be after all"

To resume teh curiosity of all reside in who was the new man that appeared.

"Well be quick with your presentation though, I got a job to do" said Hisfariel.

3. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Aadmex

"Who are you? you aren't with them right?"

Aadmex spun to face the questioner. "Who I am is not important. What is important is who this man is." Turning back to face the elderly man, he leaned in close and made his 'presentation'. "You, stranger. Who are you to think that you may fool me with such meaningless words? Who are you to have the audacity to lie to me? This you have made clear to me: you are no more than an honorless coward- ye who threaten those weaker, who lie to those wiser, who follow those eviler. You are no better than the filth I've sworn to destroy. You, stranger, you have sinned beyond Our mercy. And yet, We are a fair Order, so I must give you but one more chance. Repent your wrongdoings, or die with your sins upon your head!"

4. lixAxil

Hisfariel

So the new unexpected element that came out in play was giving some kind of lesson and ultimatum to Hisfariel.

Mmmph, the one who threat the weaker? the one who lie to those wiser? the one who follow the evil? Ironic, this man speaks serious words, yet he is indeed pretty ignorant of what's really going on. Well.... I'm an spawn, I cannot really expect to understand how those beings think like.

Hisfariel then said to the man. "Do you seek for the Root to satisfy your selfish desire the same as those two men?."

He fixed his necktie " You speak some words man.... small words, from small beings, trying to attack what it doesn't understand"

But even with that Hisfariel didn't move a single muscle.... He promised them, they will have the right to pull the first move.

5. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Aadmex

"Do you seek for the Root to satisfy your selfish desire the same as those two men?."

"I seek no root nor herb to satisfy any desire. I seek to clear this world of its corruption, of its dirt and grime, of those that taint it more than we can bear. I am saddened to see another willing to die with such grievances unatoned, especially such an honorable man like you. Yet the jury has not come to a sentence yet, and you shall remain innocent until proven guilty. Be kind to yourself, stranger, and leave this place to never sin again."

6. lixAxil

Be kind to yourself, stranger, and leave this place to never sin again."

"It's no use" The cold words of Mytahlia cut through the voice of the strange man like a sharp blade.

"Your words won't have effect on us at all..... we're spawns... we know more than all of you, we are those with the right to propose conditions" She didn't show any trace of lies on those words.

"You who desperately seeks for the Root and you who seeks for a cleanse of corruption a wish that the Root can concede too.... Be glad, as we can confirm it for you. This Root indeed exist.... but is not of our desire to let you reach to it."
    An smile showed on her face

"Let's see how to say it.... right... the Root is not something that you could call a tool, but more likely something that you could ask a favor from. And you can only do it once. Understand what I'm trying to say?"

Valanthia heard those words. So the Root indeed existed?, but could he trust these strangers?, and it can be used only once?. Well he didn't had more than one desire.... but how about the rest.

7. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Anie scratched her head. "I don't know Alexis, this is all strange to me. But...Isn't that boy possibly girl the cutest thing you ever did see! He's so adorable! or she. What ever gender it is."

She waved to him, "Come on! we don't have to fight, lets be friends hmm? isn't friendship more wonderful than violence?"

8. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

"Come on! we don't have to fight, lets be friends hmm? isn't friendship more wonderful than violence?"

The voice of Anie was suddenly cut by a fierce blade. Ou as a merciless machine dashed toward Anie and swinged it crimson blade against her.
    Ou wouldn't listen to them, on its mind only its objective of killing them was commanding its actions.

For curious, regarding Ou's gender, the best description would Androgynous.

Ou attacks with weak Bianco at Anie

9. Exzalia

Anie panicked she wasn't expecting him to attack so swiftly. She clumsily fell over, but managed to create a light shield just before the blade struck.

"Help me!" she screamed sounding terrified.

10. tacoshack18

tacoshack18 Active Member

Smith with Valanthia and Aadmex

"You who desperately seeks for the Root and you who seeks for a cleanse of corruption a wish that the Root can concede too.... Be glad, as we can confirm it for you. This Root indeed exist.... but is not of our desire to let you reach to it."

Smith gives of a sigh of relief throughout this craziness out of the 2 new challengers he learns that the root does exist but it can only grant it once. He still doesn't know what else it capable of and these people are the only ones that answer any questions. " Why are you guys defending something instead of trying to use it yourselves?"

11. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Alexis - Panic

"Help me!"

Alexis fell back from the sheer speed with which Ou attacked Anie. Trembling with fear, Alexis suddenly spouted out nonsense.

"OhMyGodWhatTheHellWasThatItJustCameOutOfNowhereAndPulledASwordOutAndTriedToKillYouItWantsToKillAllOfUsNobodyCanMoveThatFastItsGoingToKillUsWe'reAllGoingToDie!!!"

"MOVE AND ATTACK!!!"

</Contact Sting/>

Alexis suddenly leapt forward at Ou, her left hand out stretched and coated in a contact poison. She kept her shield close to her body, just in case.

Alexis attacks Ou with weak, Nero skill.

12. lixAxil

Hisfariel

" Why are you guys defending something instead of trying to use it yourselves?"

Hisfariel calmly replied. "Mister smith, that's just a quick assumption of you. There are endless reasons why, we could be trying something big that require preparation, we could as you say be defending it, we could even don't know where it is, thus we are eliminating the competence. Hehhehe, think about that yourself"

The voice of Mytahlia cut again "Hisfariel, you're talking too much, I think we told them enough"

"Certain is sister" said Hisfariel. Then he grab his top hat and after snapping his fingers twice, he moved it to the car making it dissapear.

"Well, Mister Smith, Mister Valanthia, let's make this a deal. If you make us retreat, I'll return your car to you. What do you say?"

13. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

Anie managed to defend herself from Ou's attack, whose vision suddenly became blurry.

"What's this??!..." its soft voice exclaimed. It wasn't only her vision, also her own body became incredible itchy. This was due to Alexis's poison.

As a response, Ou jumped back, it was impressive, with only a single jump, it covered several meters.

Then Ou raised its hand while holding its head with the other, and fired two blasts of energy against Anie and Alexis.
    "If you tried to avoid this attack it will destroy your truck" And it wasn't a lie, the strenght of that energy blast was powerful enough to completely destroy their only method of traveling.

Ou attacks with two weak Nero skill against Alexis and Anie

14. Exzalia

Anie simply put up another light shield, but this time she placed it in front of the boy/girl. Causing the blasts to detonate right then and there!

"We don't have to fight! come on...can't we talk?"

15. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

Ou's own blast impacted it with fierce. Although Ou could had avoided it with ease, the poison was really affecting its performance. However for that boy or girl, that was nothing. The blast of energy was enough powerful to destroy their truck, yet Ou got barely damaged from its explosion. Its resistance was something completely abnormal.

"We don't have to fight! come on...can't we talk?" As a merciless machine, Ou ignored those words.

The shield of the girl was something indeed troublesome.... to pierce it, Ou would had to use an stronger skill.
    It raised its own hand and fired a blast of energy anew, but this time it was parried by Ou's own sword. Melting both into a crimson blade that emanated energy. The true shape of Ou's red blade, a merciless weapon. It's imbued with a law that denies the concept of evation, making the weapon indeed be fated to always hit the target.

Ou dashed against Anie with its sword on hand. Sure although it wasn't possible or allowed to avoid it, it could still be parried. Yet the level of Anie's shield was still to weak to overcome the power of this blade. With a soft move, Ou swinged its blade.

Ou attacks Anie with a Medium Nero type skill. It cannot be avoided.

16. Exzalia

Anie saw the blade coming, she was being charged! what could she do? She had to put up another shield. Up one went but at an angle so the blade would glance instead of hit directly, would it work she didn't know.

17. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Alexis

Alexis saw Ou coming at Anie, there was almost no time for her to dodge. Anie defended by putting up another shield. This was becoming too much for Alexis' mind to handle.

"Er, uh, what do I do?!?"

"GET IN CLOSE," the voice in her head responded.

Alexis nodded, then ran next to Anie. She hissed in pain as Subcon Aid (minor) activated a little too forcefully. Both of its hands came out to grab Ou's sword.

Alexis attempts to block Ou's attack by grabbing it with weak, Nero skill.

18. lixAxil

Using the shield is useless, due to its low level. Trying to deviate the attack was useless too as the law that imbued the blade at this moment forced to reach the target. Perhaps the idea of twisting the shield so the attack barely touch her was good. To this subcon aid of Alexis tried to stop the blade by itself. However...

The blade passed through the subcon as if it were to ignore it existence and then passed through the arm of Anie, it was a luck that it didn't severed that arm completely, still the pain was probably intense.
    Right after that Ou kicked Anie sending her flying several meters.

Anie's tactic worked to avoid a fatal blow, yet still got damaged.

19. Exzalia

Anie screamed as she flew several meters and crashed to the ground holding her arm in pain. Blood flowed like a river and she began to tear up.
    "Why are people so cruel." she moaned.

Suddenly a light began to heal the wound, healing light a move that restored injuries and to Anies relief her wound went away. But the anger that she now felt caused her Brian to switch.
    "That f*** is dead."
    Shadow had taken over, she fired the energy of destruction at at Ou.

20. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

She recovered? that wasn't part of Ou's plan.

Suddenly a burst of dark energy emanated from Anie, it was directly fired against Ou, who quickly reacted firing her own blast of energy. Both attacks met each other and between both Ou and Anie, the energies fought one against the other, so although no one of both was damaged, a little distraction and then the other energy would win and then damage the opponent. It was indeed a show of colors made of energy.

A shot, two shots, three shots!!!. Nadeem shot three shots at the Ou Ceriel screaming "Do not forget about us f*****!!"

One of the shots pierced Ou's shoulder making it disbalance its energy, causing Anie's energy to grow bigger and swallos Ou's attack and then directly strike Ou who couldn't avoid the attack due to the poison that made its body numb; as a consequence Ou was pushed back several meters leaving a trace of blood behind it.

Yet it suddenly stood up, its left arm was wounded and bleeding, and at difference of the man of the white coat or the humanoids, it didn't regenerated. Still Ou was a fierce combatant. That attack wouldn't stop it at all.

Anie's attack succesfully damaged Ou

21. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

"Bastard!" Jaharra bellowed as she recovered from the fall from the truck. Apparently no one had realized they were next to a rocky gorge. She had fallen out and hit her head, stunning her for a few seconds, but she had quickly recovered and was now circling the stranger, her eyes glowing blood-red as she clashed her blades threateningly in a show of sparks.

"Swords of the Ancients." she hissed, her hair bowling back as her blades began to glow and grow immensely large. Despite the added size, she seemed not to be affected by the added weight of them. Or was there any weight added at all...?

"Bounty hunter eh...?" she asked Ou. "Well; I'll show you why I am one. Ever heard of the Heart-Render?"

Then she spread her feet and dashed forward, slashing at him but at the same time keeping a distance due to the added length of her swords until she could find a weakness.

22. lixAxil

Ou Ceriel.

And in that moment when Ou stood up, two massive blades formed in front of it and swinged at it aiming at its heart.
    Ou's quick reaction was to block with the blade on its right hand one of Jaharra's blades, while the other with its free left hand.

The outcome.... Ou's heart was safe.... its left arm was severed by Jaharra's blade and lost. Blood flowed from what was left. Ou didn't waver though.

Suddenly burst of fire striked Ou with fury. Over's Nadeem shoulder a massive Bazooka made of pure light formed, and fired fire missiles. Powerful enough to blow buildings with ease. Ou's quick reflect allowed it to parry the attack with its blade, yet it didn't stopped the fire from hurting its body.

-----------------------

Meanwhile at the distance, the other two Ceriels that weren't allowed to participate in the battle were observing this conflict, the Seeds of course weren't able to felt their presence at several kilometers of distance. Yet the Ceriels's supernatural abilities allowed them to observe an event with perfect accuracy even at that distance.
    "Brother... Ou isn't doing well it seems..." Said the Hs Ceriel who wore a green dress.
    "Hs, relax. Ou is the strongest Ceriel, its desicion was surely accurate. Besides it isn't going serious yet" This was the Ds Ceriel who was dressed with blue robes.

--------------------------

Jaharra was the next target of Ou, this one decided to use the red blade that cannot be avoided. Meanwhile Nadeem tried to shot it down, still its speed was unnatural, and the poison effect had dissapeared. It just danced throught the bullets like nothing. And then in front of Jaharra swinged that deadly blade.

Ou attacks Jaharra with Medium Nero skill. Cannot be avoided

23. lixAxil

Hisfariel

Valanthia barely was able to stand up, several cuts covered his body, he just didn't understood. Everytime he attacked Hisfariel, he was sure that his orbit cutters connected with his hands. But the attack was nullified and the one receiving the damage was him. As Valanthia is a man who acts more by instinct he just continued attacking, but now he was incredible weakened.

While Hisfariel hadn't even dropped a drip of sweat

"It's useless, Mister Valanthia, your savages moves won't really work agains my Mirror Existence"
    He then fixed his necktie and said
    "As promised you were allowed to attack first, please allow me to respond as we agreed."

The man called Hisfariel removed his top hat, and as magician, he inmersed his hand on it, and then pulled what seemed to be a little sphere. He broke the sphere and then several birds like monsters formed into the sky.
    The monsters, all of them flied against Valanthia, Smith and the new guy, they aimed their sharp claws at them.

Hisfariel attacks all with Medium Bianco type skill.

24. SilverAngel

SilverAngel New Member

Alexis - Confidence

Alexis watched the others battle against Ou, using multiple swords, energy blasts, and weapons formed of light. She began to feel slightly jealous, not to mention inadequate. She furrowed her eyebrows and began to concentrate.

"We're not doing that badly, maybe if I can add just a little more~"

</Iron Stinger/>

A feeling of warmth spread across her right arm, filling it. The heat it gave off caused her shield to start melting, however it then reformed coating the entirety of her lower right arm in a sort of stinger-shaped gauntlet. She raised it in front of her and glared at the Ceriel, Subcon Aid (minor) picking its spears back up and training them on Ou. She charged, her stinger at the ready beside her, its poison gleaming.

Alexis attacks Ou with medium, Nero attack.

25. lixAxil

The attack of Alexis connected, it cut through its back while charging against Jaharra, however it wasn't enough to stop Ou, morelikely, it didn't have the right to bypass the law in Ou's blade. So even with the poison and with a deep wound. Ou continued her attack against Jaharra

Despite Alexis's effort, she is unnable to stop Ou's attack against Jaharra