1. Cdn Writer

Cdn Writer Contributor Contributor

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, North America
    Currently Reading::
    TRYING (!!!) to read Eric Flint's "Ring of Fire" series.......it's soooo many books!!!!!

Clothing, names....

Discussion in 'Research' started by Cdn Writer, Aug 2, 2021.

A couple of years ago, I posted a thread along the lines of, "....what do you call that material girls wore on their legs in the 70s?????"

Anyways....I forgot where I posted the thread (in here, duh!) and I'm rather clumsy with the search function so I said something similar to the cover artist I am working with and she provided this resource:

https://www.whatsthediff.org/blog/2018/10/16/whats-the-difference-between-tights-pantyhose-stockings-and-leggings/

I hope it helps someone else!

Another D'oh moment!!! This probably fits the resources part of the forum better? Bah, I'll report it and get the moderators to review, maybe move it.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
  2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Unfortunately we can't move a thread to resources (the resources section is a bolt on and doesn't play nice with the rest)... feel free to create a resource with this link if you want

3. Catriona Grace

Catriona Grace Mind the thorns Contributor Contest Winner 2022

How un-resourceful of it.