1. dXerphione

dXerphione New Member

Complex Title

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by dXerphione, Jun 1, 2017.

I pondered over the thread title for quite some time. There were several titles that were rooted in murder, psychopathy and just... not so nice things. I'll get one thing out of the way too before I start the introduction part. I hate introductions, and I think I have an account created here, but matter of the fact is that I can't remember it nor am I bothered to recover it.

That's rather rude of me. I apologize. And if there is not an account... well, then I'm simply confusing this site with another one. Right. Now that is out of the way I shall jump to introducing myself. I hate introductions.

I'm 20 years old, bored of the place where I live and in the progress of thinking of moving. I, more or less, write fan-fiction and read fan-fiction. I will be honest here. I like fan-fiction and dare I say that I even love it. Even the ones with horrible grammar are a guilty pleasure of mine. I'm more geared towards Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and Prototype. There are others too but those three... oh boy.

What do I write then? I'll be honest here too. I haven't written much of anything that isn't erotica or considered disgusting. I will admit there are people who quite enjoy the messed-up content I wrote but then again I'll be lynched by millions. I will go down in history books. They shall not forget me. Who's they? You and every one else.

Enough of that silliness. I also tend to write more overpowered protagonist characters in which they tend to be more violent. I also like to write the 'characters read books' if you know what that is. I don't quite enjoy writing one where the original characters read the original story or whatever. I do however enjoy writing original characters reading some alternate universe or something. That's always amusing.

I'm thinking this is way too long now.

I'm an offensive person but I will try my best to curb that down. If I am indeed offensive on some thread or wherever... I want you to understand that I'm not serious most of the time. Unless it's something I'm passionate about, or a critique thread where you don't listen to advice, or tend to make a 'mom joke that is not a joke'. there are other reasons too but yeah. I'll feed cookies to my inner-voice and perhaps he will be less offensive.

I wrote way too much man, and I probably forgot something and I'll without a doubt edit it later.

2. Sigma Zed

Sigma Zed Active Member

Hi!

3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    :superhello:
    bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif

4. dXerphione

dXerphione New Member

Hello there!
    :superhello:
    Quite the brutal imagery there. I like it.