Confessions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by O.M. Hillside, Feb 1, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Some Guy

Some Guy Manguage Langler Supporter Contributor

"... yeahhhh,, i'm runnin smokin diesel burnin dinasaur bone.. "

Just sittn her in my rusty cage, channeling BatModorFinter... FadMogorFinder... MadBoaterFinner... whatever

2. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    She is pretty good in medical science...And she has more...
    Franken Fran.jpe

honey hatter likes this.
  3. PoemNerd212

PoemNerd212 Contributor Contributor

Redacted. Feel awkward now... :p

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    honey hatter and Cave Troll like this.
  4. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

I confess vampires are very good at eating apples. Especially the red delicious ones. Mmmmmm

Cave Troll likes this.
  5. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    That's us shinigami, dammit.

[​IMG]

honey hatter and Cave Troll like this.
  6. Cave Troll

I learned one thing, and that is a need for a longer rope.:p

7. Some Guy

I used to bite apples all over to see my fang marks, as a qid. I had double fangs before braces, you see. I looked like that guy.

"[DeathNote] is the harlequin, as am I, we only live, to know who will die"

honey hatter likes this.
  8. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

I must confess to actually liking all the forum members here. Not a single one annoys me in the slightest, which is not normal, someone start acting pretentiously deep and spout some unrealistic nonsense to annoy me. Need to balance all this like I've built up. :p

9. Some Guy

dammit... thought that's whut I wuz doin'

10. Cave Troll

I think some people are a little to extreme.
    Needles under the finger nails. Shit that just
    makes me shudder thinking about it. That is
    where I draw a line. I know the lady opted
    in to that mess, but damn that was hard to
    watch. It didn't help that she was crying
    throughout.

I'm a gonna make a solid:
    Hell no!

Shenanigator and Iain Aschendale like this.
  11. Some Guy

Hey it's the doll from "Lilo" ! all grown up!

Cave Troll likes this.
  12. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

I confess I've never been in a foursome... my feelings are really hurty cause this never happened. My vampire feelz are all dramatic an stuff. Like OMG Becky look at her butt, I like petite bunz I cannot lie...
    *tips her hat* pretentiously unrealistic enough? I should just stick to what I'm used to, threesomes.

Iain Aschendale and Some Guy like this.
  13. Some Guy

Then you can read my story. I'll have Pam and Leah hold Daniel (MC) down while Jessie bites him with her kitty fangs!

What's annoying about tuples anyway?

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  14. paperbackwriter

paperbackwriter Banned Contributor

When I think of you my heart bleeds. I'm hopelessly devoted to you. Over the Moon in fact. With or without you, I cant live. Be my valentine but not just yet. When I think of Megan Markle I think of you. You are the princess of all princesses. I cant promise you financial security. But my heart is made of gold, with a touch of bronze and a hint of aluminium. I'm a nice guy. That's it. But surely that's enough. You can trust me much further than you can kick me.

honey hatter likes this.
  15. Trish

Trish Damned if I do and damned if I don't Contributor

:friend:My dad and I had a very... complicated... relationship, and there was a very long time where we didn't speak at all. But, he was my dad, and I loved him, and I have some really good memories that contrast with the really bad. It was a study in extremes, I guess. He passed away two years ago. I'm not sure I'll ever get used to it. I can't imagine what it will feel like after 18 years, honestly. I'm sorry you miss your dad, John. :friend::friend:

16. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Oh god, I was scrolling fast and things went from foursomes to fathers....Nope, my bad, need to read carefully and not assume that everyone is replying to what's directly above them.

17. Trish

Lol, sorry @Iain Aschendale , when I followed the alert and replied I wasn't aware of where the thread had gone in the meantime.

18. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I'm pretty sure I enjoy writing because the characters in my stories are people I can control. Contrary to those writers who have tea and scones with their characters and are "totally surprised by what my character revealed to me last night" (seriously, healthy people know when to get help), my characters are thralls. They serve the story, and the story is mine to define; thus, they serve me.

As I grow older and the cycles of life become more apparent through exposure, I find less hope in live humans, and rely more and more on the ones made of paper and ink.

19. John-Wayne

John-Wayne Madman Extradinor Contributor

Same here, one time he gave me $500 for Warhammer 40k models and another time he chased me around a parking lot after I accidentally called him an asshole.
    :friend:

Oh yeah, these threads have a tendency to get weird; Werewolves and Vampires, Cannibalism, Dads, emotional support, graduations, and that was just yesterday. :supercheeky:

Cave Troll and Trish like this.
  20. Trish

Yes. I am the puppet master. Do as I say, dammit! I thought that was why everyone did it.

I've said I was surprised by my characters before, but even though I phrase it that way it's because I feel bad saying "Wow, my brain is really fucked up and I tortured that poor person while working out the rage I acquired when I was stuck in traffic for two hours." Not denying that I probably still need help though.

21. John-Wayne

I guess i'm one of those weird writers who see their characters as people. :p . (not in the literal sense that they are real, of coarse) but as I young man I had them go through some very terrible things. But now I kind of just write and see what they do.

Yes, Yes, I understand this feeling all to well.

22. Trish

:friend:My dad rained money on me as a kid, because he felt bad for all the broken bones he gave me. On the other side of that, he use to play a specific Johnny Cash song for me on his guitar and sing it to me, he said it was my song, like it'd been written for me, and I always felt so loved when he did that. He'd act like a kid, and was playful and fun to the point my mom used to act like she didn't know us in stores, but then other days I'd walk in the house and be punched in the face before I even got to put my books down. I have memories of him carrying me on his shoulders and telling me how much he loved me, and I could be anything I wanted to - never to let anyone tell me different. I also have memories of him choking me and telling me I was nothing, a waste of air, a tragic disappointment. Like I said, complicated. It helps now, as an adult, to know that he had undiagnosed and untreated PTSD, as well as depression and other things, but I still have all these memories. People don't understand how I can miss him, but he was never just one thing - no one is.

Oooh... I wanna be a werewolf! Is there a sign-up sheet?

23. John-Wayne

I was going to ask if by any chance did he have Bi-Polar, but that could explain a lot. nothing that severe with my dad, though I guess my oldest sister got the shit end of the stick there due to her rebellious nature, where I was a good boy. :p . Mostly because I didn't want to piss him off. :p . But yeah, he had his moments of assholery and being a cool person. He once cussed out a Principal of an elementry school, calling him an F'Idiot for wanting to hold my sister back. because she couldn't throw correctly. I think he threaten to spank me once, not sure if he did. :p . He did once accidentally kick me across the face, we were horsing around.

Of coarse, we need to make one..... just hope you like raw beef and howling in the night. :p . and of coarse immortality.

Shenanigator and Trish like this.
  24. Trish

He was never diagnosed with bi-polar, but I wouldn't be surprised. He wasn't the type of guy to really go to a doctor or submit to tests so we'll never know the full extent of his mental illness. I was the baby, but I took it all. Every bit of it I could. I have a protector complex (is that a thing?) and my sister had a lot of problems with bullying and stuff in school and I tried really hard to make her life at home more .... bearable. He only ever hit her once. Whenever he got mad I would put myself in his way. I don't know why, really, but that's just who I am I guess. Interestingly, my sister was definitely the rebellious one. Why would anyone be held back for not being able to throw? I think I would've cussed them out too! Isn't school supposed to be about academic performance?

Count me in :D

25. John-Wayne

Yeah, I kind of know that type of Man, I am one of them. :supercool: haven't seen a doctor since 2007, though after years of pressure, I finally made an appointment with a doctor, it's in June. I have a list of deferments I need (OR my boss told me to make sure to get: Eye, Dentist, etc. I might add hearing to that list)

I had a weird relationship with bullies. I had the bad habit of standing up to them, my first bully in fact became one of my best friends. :supergrin: still is. Another bully, said we'd fight after school but I told him I had a bus to catch so it would have to be here and now (during Gym glass) He just laughed and continued working out. :p .

My 2nd oldest sister did a lot of that as well,

Yeah, boggles the mind, right. Thankfully my for my sister her dad is an A-Class Asshole and laid into the principal, Calling him an F'n idiot and threatening to sue if he held her back. He didn't give a shit if she couldn't throw, she wasn't going to play for the dodgers anyways. :p

Trish and Cave Troll like this.