Confessions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Freshmaker, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Misstikal

Misstikal Banned

wow sounds like you are going through a really hard time right now. I hope that she doesn't stop you from seeing your son, children aren't weapons and should never be used that way either it is unfair on the children to be treated in such a manner, they are human!!! (sorry I get a little touchy when it comes to that topic, my apologies)

When I was younger I went out and told my parents I was staying at my friends place for the weekend and I ended up going to Perth for the weekend with my boyfriend. :):) I used to do it all the time.....at least every second weekend anyways...

2. Eoz Eanj

Eoz Eanj Contributor Contributor

I stole the cookie from the cookie jar.

3. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

THAT WAS YOU?!

4. Kincaid

Kincaid New Member

DAMN YOU! I was looking forward to eating that!

LOL!

5. skriven

skriven New Member

I have cushy job out at my fathers chemical plant. I sit in the air conditioned office all day and do the paper work and answer the phone. Dad even pays me less so I slip under the tax man's radar. I live at home and only pay token rent.

I do everything and anything I can to help but I feel like I do not fit in there.

I get treated differently because I am his son, this I expect and can handle but I do not feel as though I would ever be capable of running the business as he does and do I not find the business at all interesting.

6. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Well I had a guy who was ahrrassing me something fierce, always calling me and messaging me on msn and I had enough and he was very religious and I had enough of him so I told him that I was a lesbian and that I was back with my ex-girlfriend and it has now been about 6 or 8n weeks and I haven't heard a word from him except that I am apparently possesed by the devil.
    I certainly gave him what for about that though. But when you have a guy that stalks you and tells you that god tells him that you are meant to be together and in it being he will it must be done then you kind of find any possible way to get them to rack off.
    <hope this doesn't offend anyone, if it does I apologise and will remove the post>