Crystan: Dawn of War

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Teele, Sep 4, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I smiled as I fought by her side, She was pushed back once but recovered fine. SHe was becoming rather compitent with the ax, or at least more compitent than these merchants turned fighters appeared to be. I got into an easy rythem of the fight, enjoying the excitment, and thrill.

A quick dodge here, a bashed face their, but still we seemed out number and I was tireing. "Just give up." I commented loudly taking another down and then breathing in deeply.

2. Thagryn-Sylrand

Thagryn-Sylrand New Member

Elryn observed the Sardic people with interest, it had been a long time since he had talked to one. He got a drink and talked with the locals and enjoyed himself, not having to run away from danger was relaxing. After a while he talked to Thain and got himself a room and retired for the night.

3. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Aida looked at Chaos.
    "Don't talk to me like that," Aida said, "You think you are the coolest don't you, look I'm some Lord's son, I'm so cool and calm....well you don't know who I am...I have more power then you do, I have been given more power and I demand you start listening to me."
    Aida let go of the man's neck with his whip.
    "And since I don't see that happening any time soon," Aida paused, "I'm gone tired of saving the world or trying to save the world because I can't save the world."
    Aida started to walk off and then something in the pit of his stomach bubble. Kee, she would be counting on him. And he is suppose to save her isn't he. He is suppose to do something make someone pay. Get the information out of the guy and save the girl.
    That's how it work. You save them and they call you a hero and you live happily.
    Still walking but his legs feeling like a heavy stone slab. He wanted to help Kee and save her. He wanted to be her Hero. Aida was going to walk back, but looking at Chaos made him not want to turn around.
    Save Kee, be her hero and beat that guy. Go Aida. Run Aida. Don't save Kee or the world and lose your chance. Lose it Aida. Go back Aida, go.
    His head now felt like a ton of cement had been poured into it. He just felt like a statue with every exaggerated and slow step he took.

4. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

As Aida slowly walks back, Chaos walks over infront of him. "There are a few things you need to hear. First off, I don't give a damn about how other people see me and I'm not trying to upstage you. So you can get rid of this inferiority-complex of yours right now. Secondly, any title that is simply handed to you is meaningless. If you want peoples respect and trust, then earn it with good decision making rather than demanding it. Maybe if you acted like the kind, caring, thoughtfull person that Kee seems to think you are, then maybe people will start listening to you."

Chaos starts to walk away from him, but then stops and turns his eyes back towards Aida. "By the way..." he points towards Kee limp body, "That is the result of your plan. If you truely expect to be in a position of authority, then rule one is thinking about how your plans affect those that follow you."

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"It wasn't just my plan," Aida said, "Why am I always the one....I hate you I really do its cause you want her all to yourself that you have to blame me for all your problems."
    Aida walks off in an angry fury and sits near a rock with his arms crossed and his legs crossed. He scowls at the ground and throws a rock.
    "It was better then your stupid plan," Aida mumbled to himself.
    But even through his fury there was a little bit of guilt welled up inside his stomach. Something told him it was all his fault.
    Its not all my fault.
    It isn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.