Cyberpunk II 2786A.D. Las Vegas.

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Raven, Aug 24, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Banned

Suddenly the elevator feels a bump Tolva looks up and shock reels through her as she sees a blade pierce through the top.

2. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

We arrived at the station and I was helped rather roughly into a small room, Pasha following, the gaurds glancing at him nurviously. The door closed and locked and we sat here waiting for the inspector, or interigator or whatever to arrive. I looked over at Pasha and smiled though my stub hurt like no tommorow. "We just tell the truth and get out of here." I said confidently. Mostly the truth anyways.

3. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Micheal had almost made it. He had climb the wall like he told Jonathon. Micheal found himself on the roof of the building. Micheal was going to search for another group. A group that he could fit in better with. Micheal looked at his bare hands and only longed for his twins.
    He began to walk on the roof to get off the other side.

4. Raven

Raven Banned

A female detective approached them both and smiled. She wore a pin stripped suit and held their gaze.

This wont take long.

She ran a scan across them and then smiled.

"They are free to go." She said.

5. Foxee

Foxee Contributor Contributor

Kiara and I ponder our predicament and I’m glad we’re safe for the moment even if it is in a stalled elevator.

When a sword slices through the roof of the car, slicing down directly between Kiara’s head and mine. We throw ourselves to each side with startled screams and I take my finger off the button, repeatedly hitting the button for the ground floor.

6. Raven

Raven Banned

The blade slices through again this time cutting into Kiara forcing her to grip her head as the blood flows past her left cheek.
    Again the blade slices through now blood stained. the sound is like ripping paper as the blade cuts through again.

Tolva gets a feeling of Deja Vu when she sees through the gash the glow of yellow in the shadows above.

7. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

I'm really not happy about seeing my face looking back at me from a wanted vid.. really I'm not. I had enough of that before I got shoved in the cooler. And now a blade? I don't pause to think about it. My own blade comes out, and I stab wildly above my head, slicing the roof of the elevator. A split second later my pistol is also out, firing as fast as I can pull the trigger, shooting blindly upward.

8. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

Zu fought his way in against the screaming crowd filing out.

He grabbed a man by the collar. "What the f*** is going on?"

The man just screamed some more, batting away at Zu. He finally released him and walked into the Tanley. The lobby was near empty, save for a few people videotaping what was happening. Zu looked around until he saw it. There was a caped man riding atop a elevator heading to the ground. And he was holding what looked like a very sharp sword.

Zu ducked behind the reception desk, occasionally peering over to observe the scene. New L.A. was coming back in droves now, one memory in particular: the incident at the Hot Banana. Zu panicked, not knowing whether to stay or to run out with everyone else.

9. Foxee

I join Kiara in shooting up the elevator roof, wondering what the heck…if I had known that this creep could cut through it so easily I would have headed for the next floor.

Old Glowy-eyes is doing his malevolent best and I’m pretty sure that this time we’re f***** when there is a soft ‘Ping!’ and the elevator doors slide open on the ground floor.

I shove Kiara out, taking a last potshot at the monster and pressing the ‘door closed’ button as we bolt toward the main floor – the very place I wanted to avoid before.

10. Raven

Raven Banned

The elevator stops Vornn stumbles back as he hears a ping. Then he hears the doors open. Peering through a bullet flies past him just missing his hood. Then to doors close again.
    Vornn slams his sword into the largest cut and spreads it apart enough to jump through. He lands feet first tries to open the doors. Jammed.

He sheathes his sword and draws both his pistols.

Bang bang.

The doors buckle. Vornn holsters both pistols and puts his hands through the gap just made and peels the doors open. He sees Kiara on the floor and Tolva standing over her trying to pull her up. Vornn leaps through the gap and lands head first into Tolva’s stomach knocking her over and through a glass window with a load crass the glass shatters and spreads across the floor and outside in a shower. Vornn stumbles again watching as Tolva moves.

11. Ungood

Ungood New Member

About seven hundred years ago, they had this slogan 'Life comes at you fast'

I watch Barbie and Candy, or what ever their names are, so far I still like Sweet Cheeks and Angry Ninja the best, but that is just me. Anyway I see them laying lead into an elevator and then some crazy guy just head butted Tolva though a window.

That have guns?

Oh this can't be good.

I am going to take a bet that our breakfast date has been called off. I mutter to myself as I charge towards the hooded figure.

12. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

Zu looked at the cowering receptionist. She was crying into her knees. He crawled over to her after he heard the gunfire. "You have any weaponry back here?"
    "8..0 0..92."

Zu just gave her a puzzled look and backed up against the inside of the counter again. He heard more gunfire and looked around desperately. Then he saw the keypad above his head. It was a horizontal one, going from 0-9. He punched in the numbers the woman just said and a drawer opened up. Zu reached in, feeling around until he found a clip of ammo and a gun. The clip was extra-large and fit into the Beretta 92f automatic Zu was holding. He cocked the hammer and turned the safety off, still debating on whether or not he should get involved.

13. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

Yellow-eyes goes after Tolva first... I swear, they ALWAYS underestimate the little ones... and I wouldn't have it any other way. I lunge hard, swinging my wakazashi with all the strength and speed I have in my right arm, right at the creep. I want to yell, but I don't. I don't want to warn him. I want him to hurt. He OWES me.

14. Foxee

When something as big as Glowy butts you in the stomach it becomes difficult to breathe. And also difficult to shoot when your stupid gun goes flying the opposite direction.

Bugger.

I stare into the familiar twin yellow glow, starving for air, and my fingers wrap around the hilt of the boot knife. Lungs screaming...

Switching it to the other hand goes smoothly enough and after that it’s simply a flick. The knife slices strongly through the air, aiming directly for one of those bright yellow eyes.

15. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

In the short time they'd been here some of them are already wanted, so much for subtlety. Nomad stalked the streets of Vegas, holding a duffel bag with a select few of the pitiful stock of weapons that useless clerk had. He grimaced at the memory and spat on the floor.

He knew he was not going to be able to get his task done alone. He needed to find someone, anyone willing to help him. He wasn't pleased at the thought of it but he just wanted to serve his term and fulfill his vow. Till death do us part.

16. Raven

Raven Banned

Vornn retracts from the slicing knife bringing his right boot about he kicks Tolva across the side of her left cheek. Blood spurts from her mouth as he follows the kick through jumping up and landing both feet on the glass covered floor with a crunch. He unsheathes his sword taking a firm grip across the Hilt

17. Raven

Raven Banned

Vornn see's Kiara and un-holsters one of his pistols and shoots straight at her. The bullet slams into her shoulder knocking her through the air and onto her back.

18. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

*************​

19. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

Zu decided he couldn't sit by any longer. He rolled from behind the reception desk and quietly snuck over behind a couch. It wasn't much for cover if the man had a gun. This is why you're the driver a**hole, he thought to himself sheepishly.

When he thought the timing was right, and saw the cloaked man standing alone, Zu stood up, took aim, and fired in man's direction.

20. Foxee

**where'd the double post come from??**

21. Foxee

Just as I get my breath back he leaps like a lion and kicks me in the mouth. My grip on reality slips a bit and I roll like hellfire is raining down. Picking up two slices of glass, heedless of my palms.

Rolling over onto my back I see him right over me again, that damn sword in his hand. So I plant my boot in his crotch with all the force I can muster (and I have VERY strong legs) twice while slicing at his legs with the glass and continuing to roll, to make a difficult target.

22. katzklaw

katzklaw New Member

I hit my back and roll back to my feet in one motion. D*MN but that hurts! How the h*** did he move so fast?!? He hit my left shoulder... right arm still works fine. I don't think he expected me back so fast... he's looking at Tolva again. Adrenaline keeps me going. I slash down, hard. He'd have to be Ghost to get out of the way of this shot...

23. Raven

Raven Banned

Vornn looks down at Tolva’s boot slam straight for his groin. He stumbles back pain reeling straight through. The sheer shock forces his hand on the trigger the bullets slam into the floor and into another window shattering more glass in a shower across the floor. Another bullet flies into Kiara who stumbles again. Blood spurts from her ankle. Vornn stops to gather his breath. Anger consumes him an emotion he freely allows. Holstering his Pistol he leaps into the air and comes crashing down onto Tolvas shoulders knocking her from the building smashing through another window this time he follows her out and both stumble down. Tolva lands on a Balcony while Vornn slams onto the rail gripping the side he pulls himself up and shoots at Tolva he leaps down the remaining level and safely lands on the road. Vornn glares on at her.

24. Foxee

Whoops. I pissed him off. Somehow it’s comforting to find out that this guy has something that will hurt him like any regular guy.

But going through another window with this bastard’s feet on my shoulders and breaking glass with my head isn’t fun, either.

Somehow I find myself clinging to the balcony while the Caped Pain in the A** leaps over the railing followed by a hail of bullets from somewhere behind me. This guy has ruined my breakfast, damn him and now he has the nerve to stand there and glare at me from the road.

And there are no more bullets coming from the doorway.

Glaring back I grab a big potted plant and toss it, big terra cotta pot and all, straight at him while screaming, “Damn you! AND the horse you rode in on!”

25. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

Zu wasn't sure if he hit the man or not, but judging from the man's quickness, he assumed not. Soon the man and Tolva were out the window, and Zu ran over. His mind screamed at him to stop. Driver, you're the driver! Remember!?

Zu shook the notion away, still consumed by the events that transpired in New L.A. and afterwards. He got to the broken window, saw the man, and started firing until the Beretta clicked empty. He threw the spent gun on the ground, ducking away from the window. He let out an exasperated breath as he slowly slid down the wall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.