1. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Cyclone Marcus

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wreybies, Mar 22, 2018.

I don't pretend to know what weather patterns are like in Oceania, but does is this bruiser presenting a concern for our Aussie members? I've read a few articles telling everyone not to panic, stay calm, but I live in Puerto Rico, so... I'm spooked. :pity:

2. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Totally offtopic...

I am more than a little disgusted at the fact that I only come to know of this six days after it has already affected parts of Australia. I watch the news, there's no reason for me to have been oblivious of this other than the outward pressure of our media machine that only blows in one direction and cannot be bothered to let me know about this. No, how could they, when all anyone can talk about here is where Trump sticks his stump.

grumbles off into the distance making indistinct indictments concerning lemmings and other such things....

Shenanigator likes this.
  4. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

top news at the minute is that trump says he could take joe biden in a fight ( I assume his means a fist fight not six guns on pensylvania avenue)