Discussing Spellbound Story Hour

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by JessWrite, Jun 23, 2012.

1. huskylover103

huskylover103 New Member

*waits* I was going to post after Chronicle again but I want to hear but I am going to wait on others to post! I want to hear more! :D (and I don't want to take over the story.. I want others to joing the fun too!)

2. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Name: Skyeesha the TomeKeeper

Appearance: She is of average height, around 5’8”, weighing about 130 pounds. She is attractive, but not the best looking woman in any given area. Her hair reaches to the middle of her back, some of it usually laying over her shoulder. Sometimes she braids it or puts it in a ponytail, but she never uses all of her hair. Her eyes are silver, and her smile is beautiful but not perfect. She generally wears a mid-cut shirt, showing just a bit, and a lengthy skirt or pants.

Brief Character History: Skyeesha is an Enchanted, chosen when she was only 3 to become the TomeKeeper, who carries around a magical Tome which carries an unlimited amount of power. It cannot do everything, but Skyeesha is one of the most powerful people alive in her world. She can use different kinds of power, but she does not like using dark magic, though if she is in dire need, she will.

Story Genre: Fantasy

Personality: Caring but mysterious at times. Generally a loner, but always ready to help the community or society as a whole.

Powers (if any): she has a variety of powers that come from the tome that she carries.

Equipment and/or Weapons (if any): Magical Tome

Miscellaneous info: she only uses dark magic as a last resort, and she doesn’t get angry easily.

3. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Anyone else starting to feel bad for Zaris? I am and I am his writer... Seems like I am putting him through hell, haha

4. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Ahh, I've been waiting for this to happen! It's time for you all to show off them fighting skills!

To clarify, Roxy's spell has now been opened too long and has grown slightly corrupted. Villians from the books are starting to appear, either from your characters books or others. It's your choice. Work together to fight them off! (It might be good to only bring in a few large ones and you all group together to fight them, just to prevent less confusion.) Have fun!!! :D

Oh, and amazing posts so far! I'm really loving the vampires and wolves theme. LOL And, Naturemage awesome intro! I'm wondering what crime she committed and how it happened...:)

5. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

I'm trying to find ways for my gunslinger to get in the loop with everyone else.. she seems to be the most of place character there. XD

6. JessWrite

LOL, I love Lyla. Her dialogue is hilarious! :D

7. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Hehe! Thank you! I've actually researched some old western slang for her so I can spruce up her dialogue. ;] And I'm sure we will eventually get somewhere with her confusion to women's right seeing as they pretty much had NONE in the 1800's. I'm having a great time with her. XD

8. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Just a quick question for everyone how am I doing as far as this RPG goes? Being that his is my first time doing anything like this just kind of wondering how I was preforming...

9. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

You're doing quite well! I mean, there are a little rough edges, but we all have those, seeing as all of our writing styles are different. BUT, in the end, these RPGs are all about having fun, being fair. and helping to excel in your writing abilities! :]

10. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Thank you MissAnndroid

And I sincerely hope everyone is enjoying my character so far because I have quite a few turns and twists planned for him, haha... I mean... err... Poor Zaris... :D

11. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Ok finally got a post up. Still need to have Tarl greet the vampires though, not sure how happy he'll be to see them.

12. JessWrite

@Chronicle535 I think everyone is doing such an amazing job!

I love reading every post you all do, they are so suspenseful. All the characters are well-developed and unique which makes for a super interesting story! This is my first time ever coming up with a RP story concept or GM a game too; I'm thrilled you all are having fun! :D

13. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Ok. Few things you all need to know about the ninja's from Tina's world.
    1) They are mechanical, and thus cannot be killed by conventional means (i.e. A bullet to the head.)
    2) They will die if you decapitate or disinigrate them.
    3) They have no powers beyond extra strentgh and unbelieveable martial arts skills. One or two big ones will have swords.
    4) They have a weakness. A black and red isingia on their back acts as a immergency shut down button. Hit it and they will disinigrate.
    5) They were built specifically to target Tina. They will not attack anyone else unless you get in the way. Then they will attempt to elliminate you as a threat.

I will try to get a post up as soon as possible. Probably within 3 or 4 hours.

14. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Bloody hell im gone for a night and its exploded here. il get up my reaction then edit in the reaction to everything beforehand if i can tell me if ya want anything changed.

15. Love to Write

Hehe. You don't need to put up your reacation to everything. I suggest just your reaction to the most recent events.

16. JessWrite

I LOVE explosions! haha Okay, that sounded very...odd. :D

Hmm...not sure Roxy's gonna do well under pressure. Bare with her please.

17. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Not sure how Zaris is dealing with his bloodlust right now, that mixed with his wounds, could end up being a deadly combination right now Zaris is a wounded starving animal, with no control. He is gonna need some help to snap himself out of this one before he takes it to far

18. Love to Write

If nobody else volunteers...have him attack Tina. She'll put him his place. She'll probably knock him out with a good bolt to the head. :) But see if there are any other volunteers first.

19. JessWrite

Just a filler for me. Keep fighting until they all lay at your feet. :)

Roxy will do a closing spell and still have the ability to get you back into the books. But, she still doesn't know the full potential of her powers so I'm having her question it. Also, while giving you all a little wiggle room to make whatever you want happen with the awesome fighting scenes.

20. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Try fighting Elodin crazy guy versus wounded vamp lots of fun XD

21. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

if anyone has a problem with Zaris please let me know I feel as though I am stealing the story away from everyone if you would like me to back off the story alittle bit I completely understand

22. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

im a little confused at the moment tbh when i went of night before last there wasnt that much on then it exploded i had t read thru about 20 posts lol. i gave up in the end and worked out we were fighting ninjas and enemies were coming out of books. dont worry about posting too much theres nothing wrong with posting as long as you have something decent to put in it.

23. nomadpenguin

nomadpenguin Member

Well, this RPG thing isn't working for me. How do I exit?

24. JessWrite

@Nomadpenguin That's too bad I really enjoyed your posts on Disciple. But, RPGs aren't for everybody though. To exit an RPG you can simply stop writing, but if you want a dramatic conclusion, when Roxy closes the spell "coincidentally" Disciple could be sucked back into his book in the process. Let me know. :) Thanks again for participating!

25. Love to Write

When things calm down I think it will be easier for disciple to interact with more characters. I too enjoyed reading your posts on disciple.