Do you have recurring dreams?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Wreybies, May 23, 2008.

1. Anomally

Anomally New Member

I keep having a dream about this green haired guy named Ken. First he appeared in my bedroom, and I got all freaked out in real life and scared my parents. Then, he appeared a couple nights later explaining a bunch of things about himself. I have this weird feeling that he exists in real life. But the guy in the dream was apparently "on the run" from the government. Or so he told me. Yes, I often listen to the voices in my head.

2. Tex

Tex New Member

I have one, but I forgot!

I normally sleep like a brick also..

3. Klee

Klee New Member

I wouldn't call it recurring, but someone times I have many dreams in a row that deal with a theme, like messing up my cosplay at Comiccon, or having unwanted visits from aunts, or missing a deadline for homework. As you can see they're mostly nightmares....

4. Kylo

Kylo New Member

My recurring dreams are different, but it's the setting and context that remain the same. I'm usually either flying in this weird town that somehow I made up in my sleep, or I'm talking to fictional characters, usually my own. Other than that, I'm most often in some weird dimension with random shapes floating around me and a blurry trippy background.

5. Milady

Milady Active Member

When I was younger I had a recurring dream... All I can remember about it are train tracks and a coil of rope, and then the dream would fade to a field with three cartoonish bombs of varying sizes... And when the last bomb blew I would wake up.

Another, more recent one (though still when I was much younger) was that I had been given the most beautiful pair of butterfly wings, and anyone that I touched got the same wings. I remember wanting to give wings to my father in another state. But I crashed on my flight there. The next time I dreamed it, it continued... when I crashed, my wings came off, but I was able to make them into a hot air balloon.... o_o

Yeah. My dreams are... incoherent.

6. Serendipity666

Serendipity666 New Member

:eek: That is really freaky, and who knows ,Ken might even be a spirit trying to tell you something important. Keep listening to him

7. Daniel W

Daniel W New Member

Wow, i am having recurring dreams right now! For the past 3 nights in a row, i've had the same sort of dream. I keep dreaming that i'm taller than everyone else, and i keep looking around on top of other peoples heads. That dream started when i realized how short a kid was at school, and i started looking down on top of his head. It made me feel tall.

I also had this recurring dream when i was in prep. I would always dream that i would go to school, but i had forgotten to wear a piece of clothing, and i would always try to cover it up. Each night, in each dream, the piece of clothing would be different.

There was also this other one. When i was little, i would wake up and go down the hallway and look into the dining room where everyone was having breakfast, (This part is in real life by the way) and i would play Mr Hand. I would stick my hand out from behind the door, and make him talk to everyone. Now, in my dreams, i constantly dreamt that i would peek around the door, but then a monster would grab me and pull me into my mom and dads bedroom at the end of the hallway (which i was scared of in the morning and at night because it was dark and scary with no one in there). Just before it pulled me into their bedroom, i would wake up. I had that dream sooooo many times!

8. Serendipity666

Serendipity666 New Member

:D I also used to have these dreams while I was in high school, I used to wake up feeling embarrased and then realise I was at home in bed, and I'd be sooooo relieved