1. Maximum7

Maximum7 Member

Does anybody know of a site or blog that has a "future tech of the week" feature?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Maximum7, Jan 5, 2018.

Does anybody know of a science/technology blog or site that has a "Future technology of the week" or "Future invention of the week" feature that they do every week? I've tried futuretimeline.net, singularityhub, etc. I was wondering if their was an under the radar site or obscure blog that does this. Maybe Future Science Friday or Tomorrows of Tuesday. Something like that

2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I don't know about weekly updates but my net searches for the latest sci-fi tech often gets a Gizmodo hit.

3. Randy Hughes-King

Randy Hughes-King New Member

As part of my blog (still in development, writing without posting as I develop my style) a weekly segment is on emerging military technology, not sure if that interests you because its a bit more focused. I would recommend checking in with planetary.org every now and again for their space mission updates. They are also launching Lightsail 2 this year and have plenty of tech specs on that. The Wall Street Journal also has a podcast roughly ten-twenty minutes in length that is the Future of Everything.