Tags:
  1. LeeG-75

LeeG-75 New Member

Don't Bite...Please!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LeeG-75, May 17, 2013.

I really think it's about time I introduced myself.
    I'm a happy family man, both husband and father, I have a nine-to-five job and, in my free time, I am an unpublished writer of short fiction, of the dark and sometimes horrific variety.
    It was all going so well. It's hard to say that last part without sounding like it should be read aloud at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting.
    I dabbled with writing in my late teens. I was much angrier back then, and it showed. Then it was all put on hold for a while, in favour of a million and one more important things. Recently however, I got to thinking; 'if I don't try now, I probably never will' and, 'I'll regret it in years to come if I don't'.
    So here I am, I'm trying. I might not succeed. Or I might give up. But for now I'm trying.

2. BritInFrance

BritInFrance Active Member

Hi LeeG, keep on trying. It is all any of us can do. And most of us don't bite. :) Welcome to the forum, and see you around.

3. LordKyleOfEarth

LordKyleOfEarth Contributor Contributor

Welcome! As a fellow husband/father/9-5er/aspiring short fiction author, I feel your pain. This forum is a good place, you can learn a lot from it.

4. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

Hi LeeG, welcome aboard!