Dual Minds: Deep Web

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by JessWrite, May 19, 2014.

1. Kaitou Wolf

Kaitou Wolf Active Member

Jessica decided not to press, and decided to talk to the girl with the bubble gum.
    "Excuse me, I'm Jessica, a Private Investigator, may I ask you some questions?"

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Marie suddenly had an idea, a small little thought that amused her mind.

"Yo!!! Investigator!!!" exclaimed the girl excited.
    "I know a guy who can help you, he is the best for this, you gotta interview him!!" said to Jessica

"Name of the guy is Shep, I doubt he is here though, he oughta be busy with important stuff"

3. Kaitou Wolf

Jessica turned around.
    "Where can I find this Shep?"

4. TheApprentice

TheApprentice Senior Member

Meanwhile, near the edge of town....

Mikkish continued down the sidewalk, taking another sip from his water bottle. Of course, there was no actual water in the water bottle. Mikkish had filled it up with vodka. He was no stranger to "bad areas," having grown up where he did. The barbed wire on the fences, barred windows, and hobos (most of whom were on meth, heroine, and some even acid) didn't effect him. Surprisingly to anyone who knew Mikkish well, he managed to resist the temptation of such vices a meth. This didn't prevent him from dealing it though.

Mikkish slammed his fist on the door of an old, abandon motel. Or in other words, Shep's laboratory.

No sooner them about ten seconds after his knock the door flew open and before Mikkish could react a hand clamped around his throat.

It didn’t take long for Mikkish to recognize his attacker. The smell distinct odor of a meth lad covered him and his piercing wide brown eyes staring daggers into Mikkish’s.

Shep.

Mikkish was sent viciously on his back into the dirt.

“You!” He growled at the younger boy. “Was it fucking you!?”

"AH! What the fuck man!?" Mikkish shouted as he was sent backwards into the dirt. The hand grabbing his throat brought some painful memories "What the fuck are you talking about? Shep?"

Mikkish jumped back up to his feet, brushing the dirt off himself. Shep was a big, violent guy. Most people in town were afraid of him. Mikkish was too, no matter how little it showed. "What the fuck ever happened to worker's rights?" He shouted angrily.

Shep grinned revealing his yellowed teeth and few missing ones as well.

The blemishes on his skin were gray like and his hair line thinning at the top.

The man was only twenty seven and he looked like he could be pushing his mid-forties a very unhealthy mid-forties.

“Think you’re fucking clever huh?” Shep asked. “Think you can steal from me?”

"Dude." Mikkish said, as the buzz from the liquor he was drinking set in and he calmed a little "I didn't steal shit! Whats missing? Some of the supply? It was probably some hobo."

"No...no...no....no." Shep said as dug into his jacket pocket and produced a card, well not a card but a license and not just anyone at that.

It was a high school one for Minefield High the school which Mikkish and many of the others his age attended.

“My boys found this in the area.” He said handing it to Mikkish. "And I only know three people who go there....you, Lacey and that stupid blonde cunt she hangs out with. So tell me was it you all or somebody else I don't fucking know about!?”

Mikkish looked at the card "Well I don't know about Lacey or no dumb blonde cunt, but it sure as fuck weren't me. Look, maybe im trailer trash but im not dumb. I wouldn't steal from someone I work with." It was a lie, of course. No, Mikkish hadn't stolen anything from Shep recently. The lie was that he wouldn't steal from Shep. Mikkish would steal from anyone. And Mikkish had been living pretty nicely for that past 3 years...not in a trailer park. "Seriously don't blame me. And don't fucking grab my neck again!"

“Or what?’ Shep stepped into Mikkish’s face. “If I grab your neck what will you do? I’m missing at least three bricks of weed and 5,000 dollars in cash.” He gritted his teeth. "So forgive me if I'm a little fucking on edge."

"Alright, dude." Mikkish said, in an annoyed tone but at the same time hoping to calm Shep down. "I will find the person responsible, but it wasn't fucking me." When Shep said 'Or what?' it pissed Mikkish off. He didn't want to succumb to Shep's tactic of getting respect through fear. This wasn't the time to be arguing though.

"See that you do." Shep huffed out as he backed away. "Did you hear about that shit that crashed here?"

"Hear about it? Shit man. I didn't just hear about it." Mikkish said, glad that him and his uncle Nick were far from the crash "I woke up to it. Swear I could feel the heat from the blast. This fuckin weirdo is runnin around sayin its aliens. Can you believe that shit?"

"Ah yeah." Shep nodded. "You mean the fucking Word." His psychotic eyes narrowed. "Are you sure its not aliens cause if its fucking aliens I want their shit. We'd put the Fourth Reich and that piece of shit thief under if we had lasers."

"Oh yeah. Fuckin skinheads!" Mikkish said. It wasn't that he hated racists. It wasn't that he hated anti semitics. Hell, Mikkish wouldn't go out of his way to oppress other races of people, but he sure was ignorant. Thing is though: Mikkish hated Neo Nazis. They were just a bunch of bald, trashy douchebags. It was probably because of the bullies in the Georgia trailer park that he hated them. The skinheads here resembled them. "Ya know. I think a few of those skins go to Minefield. Maybe one of thems the thief."

"Just look the fuck into it kid, Lacey already is and so will I." Shep said he started back into the house.

"Alright." Mikkish said, as he walked off back toward town. He was going to beat the shit out of whoever this kid was. Not even out of respect for Shep. Mikkish was violent. He loved fighting.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    lixAxil and Kingtype like this.
  5. lixAxil

Jessica turned around.
    "Where can I find this Shep?"

"He has his house on the outside of the city, oh do you have a pen? gotta write the adress here" said while taking a piece of paper from her pocket.

She quickly wrote the adress showing a fair calligraphy and gave the paper to the woman.

"Oh and you better go well dressed to meet him, he doesn't like people who is not serious"

6. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I woke up on the cold metal ground of the trailer, I sat up and rubbed my eyes groggily, this was probably the best nights sleep that I had in a while. He had come home drunk and immediately passed out after saying a slew of racist terms and how Mexicans were going to take all of our jobs, how the gays were going to start the apocalypse, then smacked me around a bit, telling me how much of a failure I was and how I'd never amount to anything... so it was just another night, perhaps one of the better ones. I got up quietly and left the trailer quickly, noticing that he was still asleep, this was the most opportune time to leave, before he woke up. I knew that the mayor was holding some meeting soon to talk about the recent incident with the Dove Devil that flew into town.

I walked out of the trailer park briskly, as I usually did, not wanting to run into one of my father's buddies or have to talk to one of the neighbors, the former hated me and tended to verbally abuse me, the latter was a bit more harmless, though I'd still get in trouble if I was seen talking to them, even if it were something as simple as a hello, I didn't want to chance it if my father woke up and came out and saw me talking to someone or one of his buddies saw me talking to someone. It'd just earn me another beating, he'd assume that I was snitching on him about his drinking and how he beat me... far too paranoid... or maybe he just wants an excuse to beat me.

I arrived at town hall and stood in the back of the crowd listening to the speech, I clenched my fists when he began to talk about god, digging my nails into my palms, I looked at the ground, he seemed to just make my life even harder than it should be, wasn't bad enough that I had to be stuck with him, but with these people it was likely I'd never be able to open unless I leave... my odds of doing that were astronomical, I sighed deeply as he continued. "Well at least this is better than being at home... the asshole is passed out from another one of his binges and I'd rather not be around when he wakes up with a hangover." I thought, I crossed my arms.

7. Kaitou Wolf

Jessica thanked the young woman, and walked off, stopping at her hotel room to change into a more professional jacket and jeans. She went to the address printed on the paper, knowing full well she was in a bad part of town. The gun in her jacket felt comfortable in this place, and she knocked on a derelict door.
    "I'm looking for someone named Shep," she announced. "My name is Jessica, I'm a private investigator. I must warn you, I am armed."

8. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Kingpin: Life on The Streets

Jessica’s pounding and words were fruitless as there was no answer and before she could take any further actions.
    She heard voices in the back yard of the house and the PI didn’t skip a beat and proceeded into the back.

---

The back yard was covered with cameras and at least one person behind each of them along with them at least several police officers.

All the cameras were focused on a man whom stood in the center of the yard. He sported black sunglasses along with a casual business suit.

His hair was blonde and he wasn’t particularly handsome in any place but wasn’t repelling at all.

The man was average but the attention that these people were giving him was far from average.

“Hello viewers at home.” The man in the suit said. “I’m FBI Agent Charlie Brown and you’re watching another episode of Kingpin Life on the Streets.” His face was hard. "Today we are in Graves County Kentucky, a place known for its ever growing gang violence."

The Agent gestured to the house. "At this very moment we are outside the house of a known drug offender." He said lowering his hand. "We the FBI have been called upon to crack down on this cities dru-....who the fuck are you?" The suited man or Charles finally noticing Jessica behind him.

"Dammit cut!" He shouted to the cameras and they complied. "This is a closed set lady."

"Private Investigator Maza," Jessica stated, flashing her badge. "I'm here investigating the terrorist attack and the fallout it caused in crime. What is an FBI agent doing here with... these guys?"

"A PI huh?" He said. "We are shooting my reality show and looking into the local gangs and troublemakers."

"A... reality show?" Was Washington in that much trouble?

"
    Why does the FBI have a reality show?" Jessica demanded. "Isn't that more trouble than it's worth?"

“Hey I’m a decorated agent I've brought various serial killers, drug lords and a handful of terrorists’ cells to justice, I earned this show.” He clasped his hands. “My story needs to be documented and besides we are just showing people the truth.”

"Jalapena," Jessica muttered, smacking a hand against her forehead, wishing for an aspirin. "Look, how about you tell me what you know, then I can get on my merry way and not tell anyone about this... thing you're doing. Then we can pretend we never met each other." The last thing Jessica wanted was to be near this guy any longer than she needed.

"Sorry." Agent Brown shrugged. "But a PI doesn't need to be getting herself involved in the big bad world of the FBI but I would thankful if you spread the word about my show. We already got a lot of viewers every week." He gave a toothy grin. "I'm simply doing my part in the war on crime."

Jessica bit back her reply, and began to walk away when she noticed that her foot somehow snagged on a bit of wire connecting the camera. She "accidentally" jerked forward, disconnecting the camera from it's socket, hopefully without anyone noticing.
    Try and get that footage now, government flunkie.

9. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

"You really should of stopped her.” The Word said as he cracked his knuckles. “Shep is a psychopath.” He swallowed. "Kinda creepy."

"Hey if she wants to meet him, it ain't my problem." Lacey peered up from rummaging in her bag for another stick of gum and shrugged. "He probably ain't home anyways, he hardly is."

"Still." He responded. "Shep is about as trustworthy as a reptilian if he's not one to boot." The Word opened his mouth to suggest calling the police but how could he do that? They were drones of the system. "The guy is dangerous with a capital D."

"Mm hmm." Lacey nodded in agreement to whatever he said and continued to search through her clutter. Her arm looked like it was being swallowed as she reached further down into the bag. After a few more seconds of looking, she found her buried treasure.

"Aha! There ya are!" She unwrapped the new piece of gum and popped it into her mouth, chewing loudly.

"You were sayin'?"

"I was saying Shep might be a reptilian or possibly working with Big Foot....yet the former is unlikely as Big Foot is a creature that is more lone wolf."

Lacey smirked as she rolled the gum wrapper between her fingers. "I can't see Shep workin' for anybody; big feet or not."

"You know gum rots out your teeth?" The Word said as the two began to walk from the city hall. "Its all part of the plan and you're gonna be sorry you didn't listen to me."

"Oh yeah?" She shoved the gum package at his face. "It's sugar-free!"

10. lixAxil

The woman left while Marie wavered her hand at her smiling, after that she produced a pack of cigarettes and a lighter and lit it on her mouth. She expelled a big puff of smoke toward Lacey and The Word and said.

"You worry too much Word, Shep is just like a dog, bark, bark, bark, bark and then that's all. Yeah, he had killed a number of people, but that's why he needs to be euthanized, guy's high 120% of the time."

She then looked at the podium and sighed.

"Sooo returning to topic, how much do I have to pay your dad to shut up?"

11. Kaitou Wolf

Returning from her fruitless visit to Shep's house, Jessica returned to the podium, where the mayor was still talking about the crime rate and the attack. She groaned, and went into a tobacco store. Some minutes later, the shopkeeper somehow managed to talk her into getting a vaping machine, which, now that she thought about it, was probably healthier.
    Jessica took a puff on the small e-cigarette, the taste of blueberry hitting her throat. It wasn't that bad.

12. Kingtype

"Sooo returning to topic, how much do I have to pay your dad to shut up?"

“Gonna start paying off the politician now?” The Word asked raising an eyebrow. Marie had always had quite the fat wallet.

Could it be possible?

He’d only known the girl for a year but that’s more than enough time for a spy to infiltrate the town and attempt to silence him.

“So tell me Marie.” The Word said. “Are you Illuminati?.”

13. lixAxil

“So tell me Marie.” The Word said. “Are you Illuminati?.”

Marie looked perplexed for an instant, then she begun to carefully observe her surroundings and then got closer to The Word and whispered on his ear.

"Shhh!, quiet you fool!, yes you're right, but I abandoned them, so I'm a freelancer Mason now. Keep this as a secret k'? they're planning big stuff, BIG I TELL YOU!!!" said while trying to contain her own laugh.

They had already walked a bit from the city hall when Marie turned and screamed toward it.

"SHUT UP FAT ASSHOLE!!!!"

"There she is!!" exclaimed a voice close to them.

A group of scout girls appeared around the corner of a building and the one who seemed to be the leader was pointing at Marie.

"She took two packs of cookies without paying!!" said to the other girls.

Marie looked at them with a boring expression and said "I thought they were a present, since when did the kids begun to charge me?"

The girls surrounded the group and the leader demanded "You won't get outta here without paying the cookies you stole".

"Huh?" said Marie while raising an eyebrow, the situation was amusing and once again Marie studied her surroundings and made sure no one was close, the girls foolishly picked her on an empty street.

"You better be giving me 6.50 dollars or....." begun to say the girl yet a metallic sound cut her words abruptly.

In front of her, a pistol was thrown by Marie and was now lying in front of the girl.

"You want my money? I won't give you any single cent, but if you want muh money then shoot me if you have the guts" said while showing a bunch of bills in her hand, at least 100 bucks.

The girl fell quiet for an instant, her glance moved toward the gun first and then the pack of bills. She felt a drop of sweat falling from her face, the situation took an unpredictable twist.

After pondering a while, the girl took the gun nervously and klutzly aimed at Marie.
    "I...if you do..don't give me the money I'll shoot I swear it!" exclaimed while other girl stopped her saying "Hey, what are you doing?, this is going to far!"
    "Q...quiet!" replied the leader nervously. "She is playing us for fools... I...I won't go without our money"

Marie stood there playing with the bills smiling and said "Raise your aim and move it to the right, you're hitting empty air you know?.... So will you shoot me or not?, I don't wanna be here all the day so I'll count 'till three, otherwise you'll learn to not mess with me"

"One"...

The arms of the girl shaked violently

"Two"...

She close her eyes trying to gather guts to press the trigger.

"Two and a half..."

She opened her eyes, tears were falling from it.

"And three."

And then the girl lowered the gun while crying.

"That's it, don't cry, you didn't did anything wrong" said Marie while getting closer to the girl.

The girl raised her glance and met with the smiling face of Marie.

And then all became black.
    A soaring pain assaulted her and she was then she violently fell to the ground all in an instant.
    The face of the girl met with Marie's knee and in less than a second her nose broke together with a couple of teeth while profusely bleeding. After that the elbow of Marie hit the back of her head and the girl impacted violently against the hard concrete.
    Yet Marie contained her strenght, all so the girl could stay conscious and crying in despair. The other girls did not move and watched the scene frightened.
    Marie crouched and picked the gun, it aimed it at the scout girl's head and then pressed the trigger, from the barrel a thin flow of water came and smiling the woman said
    "It was a water gun. Go tell your momma and daddy and next time it won't be water gun k'? Shep is not the only one willing to pass a bullet through the skull of a kid you know?"
    And then the girls scared ran away while leaving her partner bleeding alone in the ground.

"All right, that settles it. Damn, now my jeans are dirty..." said while resuming her walk.

14. Kingtype

The Word swallowed as he saw Marie decimate a girl scout with violence he’d only seen the likes of Shep commit.

Jesus….he should of done something and he would had The Word not been pretty close to shitting his pants when he was staring at Marie psychotic expression.

On top of that she freely admitted to being involved with the New World Order. What the fuck? At least Anita Narwhal had some subtlety about her affiliation with the system. The Word backed away slowly as did Lacey and before Marie could utter another sentence she found herself ditched by her two companions.

He's a coming

Jessica’s search for Shep had been fruitless and as had Anita’s search for information. The Word and Lacey also soon parted ways after leaving Marie’s side.Once the mayor’s conference was over the crowds of people outside town hall obviously began disband and the people went back to carrying with their daily lives.

Of course there was nothing daily about who was stalking the streets Shep Nelson was not very happy. He’d been wronged and he was hunting whoever had stolen from him.

Which of course sent out a simple message, summer vacation or not nobody who attended Minefield High was safe with a loose canon like him prowling the streets on this day.

15. Kaitou Wolf

Jess was in her hotel room, replaying the scene in her head. As a Private Investigator, she always had a video recorder of some sort on her, and that girl attacking that girl scout was a perfect moment. She frowned, thinking, then went to the front desk.
    "Hello," she said. "I was wondering if you knew about a strange young man, about nineteen, mocha skin and wearing the weirdest clothes..."
    Several minutes later, Jessica was walking down the street to where the person at the front desk said she could find the one they call The Word.

16. JessWrite

Not A Love Story

Her cotton dress swayed to the beat of her steps as she walked out the mansion door. When the scorching heat touched her skin, she slid her sunglasses higher on the bridge of her nose. The sticky humidity hung in the air, but once it turned evening she knew the weather would be perfect for a midnight swim. Maybe tonight she'd actually convince the stupid girl to go party with her and be seen this time.

Probably wasn't gonna happen...again, but it was worth a shot. Or two.

Lacey wasn't even halfway down the driveway when a revved engine disturbed her thoughts. A black truck stormed through the open gates and into view, speeding straight towards her.

Literally.

Lacey had only a couple seconds to react or she'd be roadkill. A shriek fell from her lips as she dodged to the side, landing flat on her back in a patch of grass.

The black truck’s door flew open and an all too familiar voice reached the girl’s ears. “Lacey!” Shep shouted as he circled around his vehicle and began stomping his way towards her. An almost crushed beer can was in his left hand. “Why the fuck are you on the ground?”

"Oh ya know, just watchin' the clouds." Lacey answered with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. She held in a groan as she sat up and peered over the rim of her sunglasses at him. "How ya doin', babe?"

“Stop watchin' the clouds and get off your ass.” He growled. “I’m pissed bout that shit, you find that thief?”

Lacey rose to her feet and brushed the dirt from her dress. "Nope...but I've been lookin' around lots and will tell ya as soon as I do."

"You been lookin'." Shep said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. "Why don't ya come over here and give me a hug." He nodded.

Lacey forced a grin as she walked through the grass to where he stood. While trying to ignore the stench of beer mixed with sweat, she leaned into him and put her arms around his back.

“Now ain’t you just a sexy girl ain’t ya?” Shep said, pressing his crusted lips against her cheek. "You know what I like right?"

"Yeah." Lacey sighed as she lifted her head. "What...do ya want me to do?"

Much like he did with Mikkish, Shep’s hands closed around Lacey’s throat in a vice grip nearly picking her up off the ground. “Lacey baby.” He said casually as he closed off her windpipe. "Wh...why ya gotta make things difficult?" He asked dropping her back to the ground. "Ya go to the fucking school!" He shouted.

Lacey gasped greedily for oxygen, thankful her tears were hidden beneath her dark shades. "I...I...I'm s..sorry! I'll find the damn person...give me another day or two!" She stuttered. "I was even on my way to Harley's place to find out if she's heard or seen somethin' new."

Lacey scrambled to stand and grabbed his hand that was around her throat moments ago. "Really babe, don't worry 'bout it. I've got this."

Shep's gaze softened and he suddenly pulled away from Lacey. “I...I’m sorry I choked you.” He said, nodding. “I just…haven’t had a FUCKING fix today and I’m really itchin' to fuck someone up or fuck you.” Shep turned his back to her and before she could utter another sentence her boyfriend threw himself into his own truck.

Bam!

Bam!

He repeatedly struck the passenger door muttering various cuss words as his knuckles came in contact with the hard steel.

"Okay...." He breathed. "I'm calm, Lacey my girl. Fuck lookin' for the thief I'll handle that." He gave her a crooked grin. "I need you to entertain some new business partners of mine, get what I'm sayin'?"

"Yeah...sure." She said as she folded her arms over her chest. "Who are they this time?"

Shep’s eyes went wide at the question. “Oh Lacey you wouldn’t believe who I got a business deal with.” He giggled. “The Torres Sisters, they run a big time Cartel down in Mexico and word is they're connected.” Shep opened his car door and climbed in. "They have ties with a mercenary and smugglin' group in South America and there's big money in coke in that fucking hell hole of a continent."

Shep started up his truck. "This is the problem with dem Fourth Reich they never wanna work with no people of different color and belief. But that's where the money is at if you fuck dem boys good and get me a connection to our Spanish friends." And with that Shep shut his door and drove away.

"Yeah...sure." Lacey repeated to herself as she spun on her boot heel to her own red truck. Instead of inspecting it for any scuffs or scratches like she normally did, she quietly got inside.

After flicking off her sunglasses, she thrust her key into the ignition and the country station blasted through the speakers. One song played, then another, and another...

Precious gas wasted away as Lacey stayed put in her driveway, letting the music mend her torn heart.

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  17. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Lincoln and Donald Doc Talk About Affairs

How have you been Lincoln?” Doc greeted as he bit into his sandwich. Donald Doc was as Lincoln had said a ball of sleaze.
    Like Lincoln Doc was no native to Graves County and his appearance showed. The man was at least in his early fifties his hair totally gray along with a bad tan that made the cast of Jersey Shore cast look presentable.

Doc’s gray chest hair was exposed as bits of cheese fell on them from gnawing at his sandwich. "Why don't you sit down?" He mumbled through chomps.

Lincoln tried not to let his aversion to the man show as he noticed the bits of food falling into his carpet like chest hair. Instead, he smiled that winning smile of his.

"I'm doing well," Lincoln replied as he looked at the sandwich on the plate before him. "Things are going... smoothly on the home front. And I must say, this country air is doing me good." He took a deep breath to back up the point. In reality, the whole town smelled like scorched metal, burning plastic, and sulfur. He assumed it was from the aircraft crashed in down town. "You can practically smell the blue grass. But, tell me, how are you? How are things here?"

“Things.” Doc muttered poking his Jay Leno chin at Lincoln. “Are not good so good and good.” He snorted. "I'm thinking of investing in some security for the trailer park."

"Shame about that kid, I heard about that not long after I got into town..." Lincoln said, shaking his head. He did genuinely feel bad for the dead kid and his family, but not bad enough to not use them to work this guy. "Security is a good thing to have, we all want security. But you and I both know that the best security isn't found in armed guards..." he said, trailing off, leaving the rest to the other man's imagination. He didn't think it would be a big leap to get him thinking about money, Doc was the type who was always thinking about money.

“I didn’t mean security from the gangs problem.” Doc sighed and leaned back his round belly poking out from his button shirt with pink flowers on it.”

He wiped some mayo off his lip. “You know Tiffany?”

Tiffany was a local and well known as Queen of Trailer Park Palace mainly because Doc was fucking her behind his wife’s back.

Lincoln raised an eyebrow. His attempt to direct the man's thoughts hadn't worked as well as he had hoped. Maybe he was more shrewd that he had originally thought. "Can't say that I do, Donald."

“Well you she’s a woman who lives in the trailer park and well if I do say myself and you’d certainly agree. She’s a real cutie and she’s all mine, I been pounding her good on and off for the last …..I think is been five years now.”

Doc licked his lips obviously pleased in spouting off his sexual accomplishments. “Thing is her daughter has been giving me and her mother’s relationship a lot of problems.”

If he could have done so without breaking the facade, Lincoln would have sighed. So money wasn't this man's trigger. "I see..." he said after a moment, but made it abundantly clear with his tone that he didn't.

"Her fucking kid took a baseball bat to my car and his lit a few of the trailers on fire!" Doc snapped. "I need security, cameras or something."

"Might not be a bad idea..." Lincoln trailer off as he wondered how he had gone from a business meeting with good prospects of a sale, to the real housewives of graves county.

"Sooooo come on." Doc motioned with his hands. "What do you suggest I do so that little pest stops pissing on my business and my pleasure."

He expected Lincoln to solve this problem for him? Lincoln just stared at the man incredulously for a moment. "Domestic issues are not exactly my area of expertise Mr. Doc. I work with investments, not relationship or security counseling," he said, an edge creeping into his voice. He was growing annoyed, and compounded with the stress he was under, his facade was beginning to crack.

"No....no you idiot." Doc sighed. "How much would good security cost could I afford it?, I'm thinking some real good cameras or something know any brands?"

Lincoln very nearly face palmed. Subtlety was not going to work here.

"What if I told you that I could make you enough money in two months that you could build an armored wall around your god damn trailer park and staff it with a personal army?" he snapped.

Doc's eyes lit up. "I'd say where do I sign?"

Lincoln smiled. "Well, there might be a couple of spots... And a small matter of a funds transfer... but we can sort that all out later. For now, lets just shake on it. Trust me Donald, this is not going to be a decision that you regret."

18. lixAxil

Marie walked through empty and hidden streets with a sulky face while munching a cookie.

"I can't believe those two left me behind. I mean what's the big deal anyway?"

The more she walked the more dark the empty street become and suddenly she found herself in front of a dark alley.

Huh?... when did I arrived here... why is it so dark on mid day? Thought the girl confused yet she quickly realized the root of such abnormality.

"Don't tell me...!" exclaimed while turning around expecting to see someone but there was nothing there and then a hand pressed her shoulder giving goosebumps to Marie.

She quickly turned and met with the red eyed being.

"Lennia!, don't scare me like that!!" exclaimed Marie.

A tall woman dressed in a black garment with physical characteristics that suggested a british origin, her hair blonde and long and her eyes just as Marie's were of an abnormal color, on Lennia's case red irises.

"A bit of darkness is enough to frighten you Marie?" asked the woman with a tone that mixed both monotony and authority.

"Silence!, you appeared from nowhere, I hate that trick of you" Exclaimed, Marie's way of talking was different in front of this woman, instead of the street's accent and language she used with Lacey and The Word, her speech was more eloquent.

The woman did not flinch, instead her eyes fixated more strongly on Marie's eyes. The girl knew what was this, a reprimand.

"You know cops would had found that little girl if I weren't had been there to take her to a more hidden place? I treat her wounds also, I want an explanation of what was your thinking while doing this?" Demanded the red eyed woman.

"That girl tried to pick up a fight with me, it was natural for me to teach her a lesson, and my life should not be of your concern." replied Marie, yet she was interrupted by the woman.

"Your life belongs to the family and your acts reflect the acts of the family. Not only you put us in shame, but also you endanger your position attracting the authorities with your irresponsible acts. And I'm pretty sure no one taught you to steal from a little girl, you could even cause a psychological trauma to her" said with her strong authoritary voice.

"As if something like you could feel..." mumbled the girl yet Lennia heard her and replied.

"Huh?, what was that? had you forgotten so quick that my ears are very sensible?"

At that very moment a cold feeling, something metallic and cold was softly touching the back of Marie, cold sweat replied properly to that.

"Do you realize how easy is for me to dispose of you Marie? It's against my will, yet don't provoke me please." stated the red eyed woman with a mischievous smile. "I have to go now, I expect you to behave and don't put us into more shame"

And with those words the darkness disipated and tricking the mind the woman vanished.

Marie sighed and made an effort to recover her breath.

"Fucker..." mumbled only to receive a cold touch again that gave her new goosebumps.

19. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Where's your god now?​

"This is incorrect." Anita circles with her pen a small section out of the book she was reading. "neanderthals were not mindless cave men, in fact we know they had a quite developed culture, this textbook must be out dated." She puts it down then rolling her bed she reaches her cell phone sitting on the shelf. "I wonder if James home?" She dials a number then waits playing with the bountiful curls that was her unruly hair.

"Anita, where are you? Are you here?!" a voice calls from beyond her quiet room. steps sound, then the face of a slightly older young woman peers through her door. Her cloths are colourful and bright, her hijab dappled in pink flowers.

"Hey Zyra." Anita says lazily.

"Hello your self, where have you been little sister? You worried mother sick." her older sister responds in arabic with a frown.

Anita shrugs. "Oh you know, just sleeping with the infidels."

Zyra crosses her arms, "Anita that's not funny." But it doesn't stop Anita from breaking out into giggles.

"With the face you just made, it was priceless oh sis you're so amusing."

"Seriously it's late and you're just coming back, that's dangerous!"

Anita rolls her eye's "relax...I had my hijab on, don't you know that makes me rape proof?"

"Anita..."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry, i'll be back sooner next time okay? But I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."
    Zyra just stares at her a moment.

"Fuck, he's not picking up." Anita closes her cell phone with sigh.

"Anita!" Zyra says agast causeing Anita to jump a little.

"What?" Anita looks around confused, but quickly clues in. "Oh, not G rated enough, my bad. I mean hot darn it! He's not picking up. There happy?"

Zyra rolls her eye's and leaves saying a desperate prayer on behave of her wayward sister. Anita rolls her eye's right back and flops on the bed officially bored.

There was a sudden vicious pounding sounded at the front door.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

The splitting sound of the wood of whatever blunt object being used meeting wood of the door sounding throughout the house..

Anita was more annoyed than anything. "Good god relax! I'm coming!" She yells from her room casually heading for the door, at the top of the stairs she looks down to see the doors partly smashed. Only then does she realise the gravity of what was happening.

"Zyra! through the back, go!" She yells in her mother tongue.

"What why?" Zyra asks, Anita hears her approaching, then she yelps at the sight of the door and begins to run. Anita is not so fortunate, she still has to descend the stairs before heading before the back, and that would take her closer to the door. She darts down as fast as she can.

Cracks began to form in the door until finally there was one final and solid ‘THWACK’ and a battered baseball came through the newly created hole.

The bat disappeared through the hole and before Anita could let out a shout a face appeared there. “Anybody home."

"Lynch this you inbred cunt!" And the face was met with Anita's hard fist flying through the hole in the door.

"Arg!" The man let out a gasp as he fell backwards. "Duh fuck girl." He muttered as he landed on his ass. "I was just fitting to have a little chat with an ...Anita Nassomething!" He voice rose.

"Oh ya? Hey lets break the door down of someone we want to chat with!" She says with obvious sarcasm and, storms off towards the phone. "I'm calling the police you neo natzi skin head butcher."

BOOM!

The sound of a gunshot echoed through the door and a bullet whizzed past Anita’s head. “Now.” The man spoke up again as the door opened and he stepped into the house. "Do we really gotta get the police involved in this mess? Just came to ask a couple questions.."

Anita freezes, slowly raises her hand, then turns around. "O-okay." She says as calmly as possible, her legs shake from a fear she had yet to experience in her young life.

"Wh...what do you want?"

"Now look sweetie." He said with a light giggle. "I ain't no ya to well but don't worry I ain't gonna fuck ya up or crack your nuthing' like that. I know ya hang around folks like Word and Lacey before." He continued. "And I know you go to the the Minefield school and I got business with a student there, is that student you?"

"I wasn't aware I had business with anyone, you're looking for Anita? Well I'm here, just don't hurt me." She ask staring at his gun.

"
    Did you steal from me?" He asked cutting to the chase and moving closer towards her. "Huh? Did ya fucking take anything that was mine?"

"What?" the confusion on her face was apparent.

"I don't even know you man, but it doesn't matter because I don't steal." She steps back, her heart racing as he came closer. "Shit man, just...put down the gun, you're freaking me out here."

"Well no shit I'm freaking ya out." He laughed like a snake. "I got a fucking gun ya! This is just part of my huntin process to find a thief."

Anita thought quickly, this guy was clearly unhinged. perhaps if she acted less like a victim she wouldn't become one. She lowers her arms and takes a deep breath.

"Well good luck with your search man, because it's not here. Whatever it is."

The man’s dirty boot flew into her stomach full force. “Don’t fucking lie to me!” He shouted his face turning red. “I’m a serious businessman and know a lot of nasty people! So….” His voice trailed off until was calm again. “Taaaaalk.”

She bends over clutching her gut gasping for air. She could barely breath much less talk, she could die here. She the thought spurred her mind into action, she had to say her next words carefully.

"First, tell me what they stole from you, maybe I saw something sometime."

"Kay...." He said. "Now tell me if this sounds familiar. About five bags of weed and 5'000 dollars was taking from me, know anything?"

Anita manages to stand, but still clutches her gut struggling to catch her breath. Then in a feigns voice of confidence she states knowingly.

"You know who smokes a lot of weed? The god damn natzi's, they always want to re live the so call glory days. a couple of them go to my school. Why don't you go fuck em up, I'm sure you'll find a clue to where your stuff is from those delusional racist pot heads, as for me, I'll keep an eye out at school for ya, deal?" Her act was good, she sounded calm collected even a little angry but beneath it all she just about pissed her self.

"Dem Fourth Reich fuckers be hanging around your school?" He asked backing away from her. "My boy said something similar but I wanted to knock on a few doors and what not."

"hanging out?" Anita stands up straight sounding upset. "They act like they own the place! threatened me more than once, always paki this, camel jocky that, then they go off at recess and get high on god knows what. I bet you it's them man, I bet you my shoes it's them."

"Got ya." He yawned. "Well shit sorry for the mess." He sniffed. "I'll see ya later maybe.....if your lying to me and then we can really have us some fun sand nigga gal." And with that he was gone.

“ya see ya.” She waves, finally he is beyond her sight. She stares of in his direction a moment then collapses on the stairs in shock, panicked unstable breaths leave her. Sweat trickles down her cheeks and she rubs her belly trying to sooth the pain.

“What the hell?” She says shaking her head.

“Anita?!” Zyra appears carrying a bat waving it nervously. “Are you okay? Where is he?”

“Chillax Zina, he’s gone, oh and thanks for the backup warrior princess, showing up when the dangers gone.” Anita reaches up and helps her self to her feet.

“I’m sorry, I was scared, but I came back for you knowing he might still be there honest!” Zyra lowers her head shamed.

“Right. Well he’s gone.”

“Praise Allah.”

“And Zeus, don’t forget Zeus.” Zyra gives her a look.

“I’m sure the master of the universe can take a joke, unlike some people.”

“This isn’t the time for jokes Anita!”

Anita flashes a shaky smile as she walks slightly shaking up the stairs, “You’re wrong Zyra...this is the perfect time for jokes.”

20. Kaitou Wolf

TRUST NO ONE!’

The Word’s cardboard sign read as he walked back and forth outside the Integra Bank National Association.

And that was correct banks could not be trusted, they were all owned by Illuminati and reptiles turds. Besides the events of earlier with Marie had been repeating in The Word's head.

His face was paling just thinking about how Marie had shattered that girl’s knows……and he’d just stood there, just stood there while the rich had trampled on the innocent.

Jessica Maza, what are you getting yourself into?
    Jessica shook her head and walked up to the bank, smiling.
    "You know, I really don't get the bank connection," Jessica said as she walked up. "The government officials being turned into mindless zombies, yes. Cattle farmers doingsecretdealswith lizard people, yes. But, why go after my bank account when I have less than ten cents in it?"

“Oh!” The Word’s eyebrows went up in surprise. “You’re the PI right?”

"That's what my license says," Jessica said, taking out her e-cig and puffing. "I was wondering if you'd like to do a follow up on what we were discussing earlier."

"Really?" Oh. My. God someone was finally seeing the light! "You mean about the reptiles?"

"Actually, I want to talk about their human slaves," Jessica said. "Start where we can hurt the reptiles by taking down their human operation. Let's start with the bombing. What are the nonbelievers saying about that?"

"Well the usual terrorist from somewhere in the middle east or something." The Word shook his head. "That's obviously bullshit but its what's floating around town."

Jessica frowned.
    "Wait, they're blaming the Middle East on this?" she said, writing down notes. "What about this Fourth Reich group I'm hearing about?"

"Well some towns folk are blaming one of them middle east countries, not sure what some others are thinking." The Word gave a loose smile at her next question. "Fourth Reich are to small time to pull off something like that.....or if they did reptiles certainly funded them. But they mostly just fight with Shep over the county, deal drugs and attack who they hate."

Jessica chewed on the end of her e-cig, thinking.
    "Have their been problems with the Fourth Reich before the attack?" she asked. "I can't help but feel that there's more to this group..."

"Well I can see why you'd think that." The Word shrugged. "And of course they have, The Fourth Reich, Graves Mafia and all those street gangs have been functioning around here for years."

"Hrrm..." Jessica frowned, finger tapping against her chin. "Has their recent activity spiked in the past few weeks?"
    It's probably just them taking advantage of everything, Jessica thought. Still, wouldn't hurt to take a look.

"No, well I'm not really sure. The most recent thing was the gunfight they had where that kid got killed."

"Can you give me the address to that site?" Jessica asked.

"You remember where City Hall was right? It was a few blocks from there on Berkley I believe." The conspiracy theorist relayed hummed. "You do know the reptiles have extremely advanced tech right? I wouldn't go challenging them directly."

"Oh, don't worry, I managed to beat an Illuminati member in hand to hand combat," Jessica said. "One more thing, before I go, what's this girl's deal?" With that, she pulled out her smart phone and replayed the scene of the girl scout being beaten earlier.

“Ugh….” The Word snorted.

Dammit why the hell did that scene have to keep haunting him today? “That’s Marie, people have said she’s dangerous and stuff. She told me she was ex Illuminati and then she….” Word rubbed the back of his neck. “Did that.”

"Marie, huh," Jessica muttered. "I'm gonna need her address too. Girl needs to cool her heels in a cell."

"I'm pretty positive she lives in this big house on the outside of town, a lot of the whack jobs live out that way." The Word admitted. "Well people think I'm a whack job but I live here in the county, in The War Room." He continued. "But yeah, I stalked her out there once when she was new in town, creepy looking place."

"Can you give me directions to where she lives?" Jessica asked, excited. This might be the break she was looking for, the phrase "whack jobs," seemed to be an indicator.

Did he know?

Of course he did, The Word had done his best keeping tabs on anybody who behaved strangely or had power.

"A few miles up from Lake Clearwater, you can't miss it." He said making hand motions. "Its the only house in a big field."

Jessica nodded, and handed The Word a business card.
    "This has my cell phone number on it. Call if you hear anything else," she instructed. She shook Word's hand, then walked off.

21. JessWrite

Border Patrol
    After a few more upbeat country songs, Lacey was calm enough to go back inside her home. Her boots made no noise on the thick carpet as she ran up the stairs to get ready. She threw on a tighter dress that hugged her curves, shook out her hair, applied darker makeup, and took a deep breath while she examined her reflection in the mirror.

The girl that stared back at her wasn't Lacey Sanders, she was Shep's girl. And she'd be everyone's favorite American once the night was up.

Lacey's stomach did a somersault at the thought, but she popped a piece of gum in her mouth and out the door she went. While walking to her truck, she dug through her bag for her cellphone and dialed a number.

"Please don't be her mom..." Lacey muttered as the tone rang.

"Hey."

Climbing into the driver's seat, Lacey breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey. Sorry Harles, but somethin' else came up. I can't hang tonight."

"It's cool...but you'll still fix me some brownies later, right?"

Lacey smiled, drumming her fingers on the wheel. "Depends."

"On what?"

"Whether I can get ya to the lake on Friday." She stuck her key into the ignition and bumped down the volume on the radio as the phone line went silent.

"C'mon it'd be fun! You might even meet somebody."

Still only the silence answered.

"Harley?"

Yep she'd hung up, like usual.

"Dammit! Why don't ya ever listen!" Lacey yelled as she tossed her phone back into her bag.

"Must be some gal your friend is." An unfamiliar voice pointed out and soon Lacey was face to face with a stranger who was simply staring at her through her rolled down window, a thick mustache covering his upper lip and a cowboy hat covering the top of his head.

"Who the hell are you!" Lacey shrieked, glaring at the man.

"I am just a concerned citizen." The man tipped his hat. "Name is Hank and I don't think its wise for the daughter of a mayor be goin' round town while its gettin' dark, in times like these."

"Uh okay...Hank." Her brow furrowed in confusion as her gaze drifted to his hands. She hoped he didn't have a gun on him. That'd be...real bad.

"Thanks for your concern, but my father don't care if I go out late." She said with an edge to her voice. "If ya wanna talk to him, I'm sure that could be arranged."

“Sorry darlin’ but I ain’t fittin' to speak with your pops. I need to have a word with you and word round town is you can be a reliable source of information.” He flashed a smile. "And as good a man I'm sure yo daddy is he won't answer my questions."

"What kinda questions?" Lacey said as her grip tightened on the steering wheel. "And make it quick, 'cause I got places I gotta be."

"You seen any shady folk round these parts?" Hank asked. "To be specific any shady lookin' Mexicans?"

"Nope, I haven't." Lacey blew a bubble and broke it between her teeth. She wasn't lying; it was true she hadn't seen any Mexicans...yet. "Why ya wanna know?"

"I work with Immigration services and I'm here 'cause my office sent me down this way to do some diggin' on a possible illegal. I hear he ain't supposed to be very nice. So I'm hoping to catch him and send him back to his own land." Hank eyed her. "You sure you ain't seen nuthing?"

"No Sir, not a thing. I'll let ya know if I do, though." Lacey said with her perfected poker face. "How long are ya in town for?"

"Till I catch 'em." He replied simply. "Here is my number." He handed her a card. "Do a service to your nation, national security and all."

"Of course." She saluted and then flicked the card on the passenger seat. "Nice to meet ya Hank and welcome to Graves County."

Lacey put the truck in drive, biting back a grin. "Good luck findin' whoever you're lookin' for."

Last edited: May 25, 2014
  22. Kingtype

Day 1-Over

Lacey’s ‘pleasured’ the members of the Torres cartel as Shep continue his rampage through the city with various reports of a random man breaking into various houses searching for something.

Speaking of searching, Hank’s search for the illegal was also unsuccessful and the break in at Anita’s house had never been reported, eventually things settled down and night came bringing peace to the many chaotic lives with a nice long sleep.

---

At 4:00 AM Anita, Marie, The Word and the others phones buzzed …..They’d received a text.

This early?

'Could ya'll do me a favor and meet me outside Trailer Park Palace aroooound 10:00 AM? Pweeeease ;)-GR'

Trailer Park Palace was the most well-known trailer park in the county. Not for any reason such as how lovely it was or due to the fact that a handful of Minefield High students lived there.

It was simply well known what a cheap bastard the owner Donald Doc was.

---
    10:00 AM

It was him….it had to be him. Nobody but that idiot punk stoner would dare send The Word a message by text.

There was no doubt the NSA was bugging that shit. The Word huffed as he neared Trailer Park Palace.

The small white and pink trailers were unimpressive some looked decent but others suffered from the usual lack of home care such as breaking windows or far too high grass. It had been awhile, The Word had forgotten just how many homes there had. There were at least twelve of them and he could just make out some further down the way.

His thoughts were interrupted as nicotine smoke filled his nostrils.

The Word stuck out his tongue and turned his head and sure enough there he stood.

He was young at least seventeen and a black sleeves shirt with a red pentagram on the chest, it was cut off slighty in abdomen section to show off a slender stomach. He wasn’t covered in piercings..….well not completely.

His hair was dyed completely white and his black fingernail painting was a well contrast to this.

“What do you want Ryder?” The Word grunted annoyed.

The boy simply replied with a toothy grin as took a drag of his cigarette. "Chill out Wordy." He said. "We gotta have a word with the monster in the brown Trailer."

The Word's eyes narrowed. "What does she want?"

"She ain't want nuthing." Ryder responded. "Buuut giving ol' Shep's fussing I figured snitch on her to some of the fine folks he was bothering.....oh.....in fact here they are now."

23. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Anita rounded the coner with her bag on her back filled with things she may need, her knife how ever was in her pocket just in case. She rounds the corner.

"Oh god not you guys, rather you were all kkk, that's how much I'm thrilled to see you." She says in a bored tone. "This better not be a waste of time or I may file a restrianing order."

24. lixAxil

An arm embraced Anita from behind, a deep breath from the woman behind, then she said.
    "You smell really nice today 'nita, what are you using?"

Then Marie's hand went to Anita's pocket, she didn't take anything but said.

"Seriously?... I wonder if I should check your bag, there may be a bomb there, or under your clothes who knows?"

Anita slaps her hand away and tunrs to face her. She was not amused. "I think I might file that restraining order after all."

Marie jumped back showing raising her hands and saying "It's ok, It's ok, I don't want Allah's curse or whatever."

Then she turned to Gale Ryder and said "Yo!, I was busy doing nothing, so ya better have a good reason for calling me here. I'm not selling stuff right now."

25. Kaitou Wolf

Jessica stood outside the trailer park, glancing at her cell phone. Word had sent her a message about a meeting place that was to take place here. It was a good thing she hadn't gone to Marie's house, then, having needed to prepare some things beforehand. Now she stood outside the park, gun in her coat, and genuine cigarette hanging from her mouth. Shrugging, she went in.

After wandering for a few minutes, she spotted Word with some other kids, including that Marie and some others. She knelt down among the tall grass and stacked tires, a few feet away, unseen. But she could hear just fine.