Dual Minds: Deep Web

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by JessWrite, May 19, 2014.

1. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

"Wow." Anita laughs. "This guys head is shoved...so far up his ass, hes getting high of his own fumes." She snickers.

2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"Oh shut up!!" Exclaimed Marie while kicking him in the balls this time.

3. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Brice breathed a heavy sigh giving the man across his kitchen table a flat look. They’d been at this for five minutes but it might of well has been five hours. This guy sure was trying the old Canada patience but with Eliza scared to leave the house and Dexter was probably dead.

He needed to make some new friends in the USA. “For the last time man.” Brice said. “I don’t have any black market hook ups.”

"Aw c'mon man! You're an assassin! Granted you don't kill people, but there has to be somewhere where you get the tools of the trade!" Lincoln was adamant that he was gonna get a rocket launcher, and that Brice was going to help him.

"That somewhere was Canada and remember what I said?" Brice shook his head. "Some of the guys from back home when my head, The Canadian mafia and all."

Lincoln was silent for a moment.

"Canada can't have a mafia. You people are all too polite," Lincoln said. "Unless it's like he Russian mafias Canada branch... They would all have to be imigrants though..." He trailed off.

"Sorry, I was just imagining a Canadian mafia guy... Riding a moose."

Brice chuckled. "Ironically." He said. "One of them was named Moose." He clasped his hands. "The Rizzo crime family and yeah their polite and there isn't a lot of violence but still I seen a couple of the people they've killed....not pretty."

He leaned back in his seat. "Not a very big group or anything only three of them. George Rizzo, George Jr and Moose but they do small time extortion and racketeering with bigger groups through out the west." Brice frowned. "I should of just killed the guy they told me to."

"Can they get me a rocket launcher? Or a ak47?" Lincoln asked. He then got up and went to the fridge looking for a beer.

"Ak47 isn't a problem.....but an RPG?" Brice shook his head. "You're out of your damn mind Lincoln and for the record its not like I'm about to give you away to contact them." He face palmed. ".....You been listening? They want me dead and besides I still have the money they paid me."

Lincoln frowned again then shrugged. "Well if you ever change your mind..." He said and smiled winningly.

"Do you always smile like that to women when you don't get what you want?" Brice asked deadpan. "Yes. Works pretty well," Lincoln replied, still with the smile. "So, what are we doing here? I mean, everything is kinda f***ed up right now. Whats the plan?"

"No plan." Brice said picking up the remote and switching through tvs. "For all we know somebody could be looking to kill us.....soooo I'm gonna lay low don't ya know? This is turning out just like when I left but....worse and more rude."

"Well, I ain't got no where that I hav to be. You're cool wit me hanging around here for a little while right?"

"Sure!" Brice said. "Do you like the Facts of Life!? Used to watch it all the time as a kid and not gonna lie I've always had a crush on that Mrs. Garret. The body on that one huh?."

Lincoln raised an eyebrow. "Never really watched TV... Never to late to start I guess!"

4. Nia

Nia Active Member

"I......see. Alright then I must ask you to leave then....for the kids' safety here. Especially their sanity." I say mumbling the last part. "Now please if you'll excuse me. I feel I've had my fill of crazy for the day." I walk back over towards the car. "Kids....I would stay away from the weirdos. If you can help it that is. Have a good day and stay safe." I get in the car and start it up to drive off.

Before I head back to the hotel I stop by a Chinese food restaurant and order some food to go, waiting a bit in the restaurant for the order to get finished. Once it was done I grab the bag of food and drive on back to the hotel and make my way up to the room heading inside. "You here Brown? I grabbed some Chinese on my way back here. Wasn't sure what you'd want so I got a few things. Anything we don't eat can probably last as leftovers or a late night snack."

5. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Fritz stumbled again at Marie and would have put his fist through her head but his attention was pulled to Rose whom made a quick exit. “Freaking fed.” He spat and then snorted at the kids. “Look you’ll all come around eventually and till then I just feel the need to promote myself to you all.” He shrugged. “It’s not arrogance its destiny.” He said turning his back and walking off down the street.

---

The five teens made their way back into Word’s garage and this time Word shut it before anymore government parasites or thugs trying to muscle him. That woman might have been one of the reptilians.

“Hey homies.” Gale said running a hand through his white hair. “In honor of Word being safe I’ve brought a gift we can all share.”

“A present!?” Word asked. “Is it that plutonian I’ve been wanting?”Gale gave him a flat look for several seconds and sat down his backpack, after a moment of digging through it he produced a box and handed it to his friend.

“I think after the month we’ve all had we could do with a little relaxation.” He grinned. “If you know what I mean?”

“Huh?” Word opened the box and his dark eyes went surprise at the clumpy grass colored substances that were sitting it wrapped neatly in plastic.

“Gale is….this?”

“That would be Bubba Kush.” He said. “Figured we could all smoke up a bit.”

“Weed!?” Word shouted silently. “You brought weed?”

“Yeah dude.” Gale. “Only live once and beside me and Harley have tried this stuff before….fine as hell and I even brought everything we need to break it up and the wraps.”

“You haven’t ever smoked before, neither has Anita and lord knows Joe hasn’t.” Gale laughed. “Doing it for a night of celebration won’t fry your brain…..its weed not crack.” He held up his hands. "And hey Word with as much as you hate the government this is like the ultimate fuck you to them, right man?"

"Uhhh.... I don't know."

"Its getting late." Gale said. "We are teenagers, we have nothing to do, we have our lives ahead of us." He looked around him. "Lets be stupid teenagers for a night instead of wise asses, conspiracy theorists, bitter or detectives."

6. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I merely watched everything transpire in silence... I really wanted to slap Fritz with each idiotic, arrogant, narcissistic remark that spewed from his mouth. "I think I'm fine, I'm okay with the stuff, but... I'm not one to partake in drugs." I said shrugging.

7. lixAxil

"You're such a bore" said Marie to Joe and Word.

"Gale knows the real deal! right?" said while patting him in the back.

"What about you 'nita? Isn't this like a tradition in your religion?" said with a grin. "Just joking, but hey can you really call this something bad if you never had given a try to it? Even scientists and medics thinks this shit is good"

8. Exzalia

Anita stares at it for a moment. If her family ever knew that she was doing thi- ahhhhhhhh fuck it.

"Pass me a light bro." She says flopping down on the couch. "I'm already dating an infidel, why stop now?"

9. Kingtype

“Damn….alright.” Word said. “I’m in since Anita and Marie are.”

“Finally.” Gale said. “Let’s do this.” And with moments everybody found them rolling their own blunts and lightning up.The Word took a large inhale his eyes going wide once gave a relaxed breath and comfortable smile etched itself on his face.

"Oh man..." He said a giggle escaping his lips. "Hah....hahahahahahhahaha!" He laughed. "Man this stuff isn't so bad...bed....baaaad- hahahahahhaha." Word coughed. "I sound like the jooooker....bwahahahhahahaha."

Gale chuckled at The Word and took a hit off his joint and tossed a lighters to both Anita and Marie. "Damn." He coughed. "Strong stuff but good."

10. lixAxil

"That guy, that guy Fitzgerald..... he is so stupid.... hehehehehehh, ahahahahahaa." Exclaimed Marie.

Then she patted both Anita and Word. "Ya know is kinda reaaaaaaally funny, never ever considered you two like a couple, but I like it is like..... you know?... having a hairy bearded guy with a turban speaking 'bout aliens and shit, hahahahahahhahhhahhahaha"

11. Exzalia

Anita coughs. "This stuff is vile! Why would anyone waste time...smoking...this...shit."

".....heh...heh shit, hahaha....that's a...funny word. Right but like, as I was saying, this shit, is a waste of time. A damn hilarious waste of time. HA TIME! Now that is funny. Hey, hey Word" She snickers, "You know whats funneir then time? SPACE! Hahaha." Then Marie opens her mouth.

"Hahah that is funny! offensive, but for some reason really funny! Shut up about or PFFFFFT, I'll ha ha, beat the....HMMMMM...shit out of you!" She breaks down giggling.

12. lixAxil

"you'll beat shit?.... IS LIKE, IS LIKE.... HEAR ME, IS LIKE. PUNCHING HORSE'S SHIT HAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

13. Exzalia

"BWAHAHAH! I love you girl, you funny!" Anita kicks her legs. Some small part of her actually felt a pang of guilt for so thoroughly going against the wishes of her family to this extent. If God were real she was certainly outside his grace.

But then if she really was well...might as well enjoy it before the hell fire right?

14. Kingtype

“Pffffft.” Word laughed staggering and crashing down beside Anita. “Babe I haven’t seen you this relaxed since the kids." He teased and then burst out with laughter. “We don’t have kids!”

Gale shook his head.

"Holy shit." He squeaked. "You guys are fucking up there."

"Well yeah." Word said. "Space dude."

15. lixAxil

"Hahahahahaha, yeah is like space but with walls and smoke... You're boring Joe, come to space and swi~m hahahahahhaah"

"Sigh.... Mother will surely be scolding me again this night, I could do this shit completely hidden, but doesn't matter. I'm sure my big sis is somewhere out there spying me and reporting my behavior to mother.... Is not fair at all. I want to be freeee, but I have to worry about taking the family's business and shit. You know? I envy you all who doesn't have to worry about shit!" Exclaimed

16. Exzalia

"is funnier than TIME!" Anita starts and then stops her mind switching to another topic faster than light bounces off a mirror. "Dude...do you like....even want kids...like for real? Well as much as I wouldn't want to bust my feline creating one of those ...imagine how hilarious it would be. It be like, we're in bed and we be like."

She raises her hand, and does the signals "FUSION HAWWW! And then, mini uses"

Her head twirls to Marie. "You don't know what your talking about, a scolding HA! My parents are gonna out right execute me if the find out...which they won't and neither will yours."

17. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Thomas sat in the hospital bed, his head resting upon the pillow. Dark circles accentuated his tired eyes. So tired, and yet he couldn't sleep. Too many thoughts raced through his mind. How was Abby? What were the FBI going to do to him? How was he going to take down the white mayor ba****? Why was Dexter drinking red kool aid? Wait...

Woodrow did a double take at the man who walked by his room. "Dexter!?" He called out, almost regretting it the second he did.

Dexter’s head came poking through Woodrow’s door. His eye wide and his jaw might as well have been hitting the floor. Dexter’s arm was in a cast and various band aids and bruises covered his face. “H…h….holy shit.” Dexter stuttered taking a sip of his drink. “Is this where you died?” He gave a nervous swallow.

"The haaaaaaunnnnted hoooospital.....OoOOoOoOoOoOh." He said making spooky noises.

Thomas laughed then groaned at the punishing pain. "No, I'm very much alive. And as strange as it may sound, its good to see you are alive as well."

"Yeah I'm alive." He said limping fully into the room and a sincere smile came upon his face. "I'm....surprised you're alive." He gave a relieved chuckle. "But I'm actually happy about it....kinda had a break down after seeing you go down."

Woodrow raises an eyebrow. "The unshakable Dexter...crying...over a janitor. Really? I find that hard to believe."

“Hey even I’m human sometimes.” Dexter admitted sitting down. “You’re the only in person in town that I can talk to.”

“I’m no sort of good father to Harley, Brice is Canadian and me and Trisha together is something else altogether.” Dexter gave a friendly smile. “But me and you? Just two fire forged friends at the end of the day.” He sighed. "Which sucks, cause now I don't want you to die either, dammit."

"We're going to bring these ba**** down, Dexter." Thomas said determinedly. "They've ruined to many lives. No more." There was an odd expression on his face. As if something dark had entered the once kind school teacher.

"Aw.....man" Dexter frowned. "We are?"

"Yes. And if that means become a politician to do so, then so be it. They threatened my niece. No one threatens my family."

"Why don't we just shoot him?" Dexter asked. "I'm getting to old for this planning and grand schemes bullshit."

"I'm not a murder. I'm not going to stoop to his level." Thomas said sternly. "The guy shot you." Dexter said shaking his head and his teeth gritted. "And lord knows where the hell Abigail is....drop the noble act and lets do the sensible thing."

"This ain't a fairy tale like that Game of Eather show or whatever the kids are watching these days." He snorted. "Can't we just cap this guy or pay somebody to do it without trying to chessmaster everything." He gave Woodrow a flat look. "Much more practical."

"Practical and unethical." Thomas sighed, suddenly tired. How did Dexter do that? He always seemed to drain the life out of him. The mention of Abby, even more so. "I hope Abby is alright. The FBI agents said she was alive...but they didn't say anything past that."

“Oh……” He gave an awkward nod. “Thought she was dead.” He admitted frowning."No. Thankfully. By the way I owe you a thank you as well. You tried to defend me, when the Mayor was threatening me. That was noble of you."

"Whatever." Dexter said passing it off. "I hate to be thanked for things." He snorted. "Anyway....when are you going to understand the day that we met was the day that most people in your life lost ethics." He shook his head. "These aren't normal people we are dealing with."

"They're not even animals.....its savagery pure and simple."

"Savagery which I refuse to stoop to. Killing may be the easy way out, but it's not the right way. I have to believe Justice can prevail."

"Well thank God for you I'm willing to stoop to those levels. "I am the Devil."

"No." He said sternly. "I don't want you killing him either. You have a child now...you need to be setting an example. A GOOD example."

"Can't be done." Dexter said. "I've already screwed up to much and Harley is here to, me and her found Trisha." He shook his head. "She saw her mother stabbed and burnt." Dexter frowned. "I know Trisha.....is bad but she's been a pretty good mom."

Dexter leaned back. "I don't have enough worth to be in Harley's world....the real parent is laid up in a hospital now because of me."

"Sorry to hear about Trisha, Dexter." Not really. "You can still be the better man though. It's never too late to change."

"Not Trisha you should be sorry." Dexter said. "I've never seen the kid that nervous......nobody should have to loose a mother." Dexter blinked and for a brief moment Woodrow saw liquid form in his eyes. "Its not an easy thing."

He stood. "And it is to late for me." He mumbled. "To many lives ruined, to many people sold out and just.....I am so far beyond redemption." Dexter rubbed the back of his head. "Don't even know why I'm alive."

"Maybe it's God's way of giving you a second chance." Thomas said. "Trust me, Dexter. YOU, are not beyond redemption. Why do you think I've put up with you for this long?" He chuckles lightly. Dexter gave a wolfish grin. "What can I say? I'm a magnet." He said heading towards the door. "We can talk later about the best course of action."

"See you around, Dexter."

18. Kingtype

Visitors

Word gave a heavy yawn watching Gale, Joe and Marie walk away, He gave a tired smile to Anita once she walked up beside him. It was a silent but beautiful night…..stars lit up the sky and the moon was full looking as close to Earth as it possibly could.

It had been quite the party.

Between acting like a normal kid and getting high he couldn't tell which was more uplifting. "Sooo..." He said sitting on his stoop. "That was more fun then expected."

"...are we still high?" She asks half jokingly. "My head is...killing me."

"Yeeeeah." Word said grabbing her wrist and pulling her down beside him. "Yo may want hide your eyes when you go home Nita, red as the devil's crotch." He said pecking her on the cheek. "We should do this stuff more often....beats running around all day looking for danger."

"Tempting, but I think I'm going to stay away from pot if I can. I got a terrible family, average look, and little money, can't afford to loose my brain as well. Honestly? until the part we almost died, it was kinda fun, the dangerous stuff."

“You gotta stop calling yourself average.” He said leaning his head against hers. “Remember you’re totally fuckable to me.” He laughed. “And the smartest person I know out of our friends and that's pretty sexy.”

"Was that supposed to be sweet? well you certainly not any romeo." She scoffs, then giggles teasingly at him, and returns the kiss.He smiled."Aw." He said. "Does that mean my plan to get you to stay the night didn't work?" He winked and let out a laugh.

"You think I'm going home like this? Miguel I'd be staying even if you were Shep him self."

"Ugh....don't bring that guy up." The Word said grabbing her hand. "Soooo you think you can just stay here huh?" He snorted. "What makes you think I'm so obliging?"

"Well are you?" She smiles calling him out. But she doesn't wait for an answer. "I thought so...besides you crashed at my place, and then made out with me after. I say, you owe me one."

"I do indeed." The Word said. "And I really hate to owe you." He kissed her again. "Alright, why don't you go inside? You look tired." And heck who wouldn't be after a night like this. "I'll take the couch for the night and you can use my bed."

Anita yawns. "thanks..." She heads inside exhausted, like a zombie she heads for Words bed.

---

The Word watched her go inside in silence and was finally left alone with his thoughts.

So this was it?

Real teenage life.

Friends, hanging out, parties and experimentation. Word’s stretched and was about to turn to go In when the street when the street light to his left began to flicker.

He blinked.

Word’s stretched and was about to turn to go In when the street when the street light to his left began to flicker.

He blinked.

Faulty power or something? But then why were ….all the others lights on the street glitching to….

Oh God it was the entire street.

The lights going on and off, on and off, on and off.

An ear splitting sound went off like nails being scrapped across a chalk board but it was like a physical blow to his head.

The Word dropped to one knee his teeth grinding.

Oh he knew it!

He knew it!

Tears were beginning to slip out of his eye now from the immense pain being burrowed into his skull. He shouldn’t of smoked that shit. His eyes shifted upward to the sky and pure horror settled his now ghost white face. The sheer size and incompressible nature of it was enough to force urine from his blatter and down his leg and pooled on the ground.

"Oh....Oh.....Oh God....." He breathed and before the boy paralyzed with fear could mount any sort of logical reaction a beam of light descended down upon him and just like that.....Word was gone....along with whatever he saw.

19. Mewmewcatfish

Mewmewcatfish Active Member

Eliza gripped her phone tightly dialing the only person she figured might be willing to help her. She didn't have friends and she just told the cops to fuck off so she was out of options, and someone would check if Mr. Creepydoll face completed the little task of her annihilation. She hit the enter button and clicked on the name, hoping to hell the dude had his phone on. She shivered still just in her overalls as she waited for the connection to go through.

“Hello?” A man with a Canadian accent answered. “Brice here.”

She let out a sigh of relief,"Hello Brice! It's me...Eliza...Someone..someone just blew up my apartment! A creepy doll man came into my home and blew up everything I own and tried to kill me and Otis. I...We....don't have..." She began to cry, as Otis started licking her face,"I don't have anywhere to go, and I'm scared...I need help..Please will you help me."

“Wha!?” Brice said surprised. “Somebody blew up your place…..oh jeez…..oh jeez….oh man.” Eliza heard the sound of movement.

“I’m on my way.”

---

With the next ten minutes a beat up rent a car pulled up across the street from Eliza’s destroyed apartment building which was surrounded by police, firemen and dozens of curious citizens. The place had been completely totaled by who or whatever attacked her.

Eliza poked her head slowly out of the alleyway and looked around the street when she saw the car and Brice. She shivered walking out onto the street in just her socks. She sobbed, shivering in utter terror as she darted for the car. When she hit the passenger side she opened the door and closed it shut behind her with a loud slam. She paused gripping the seat tightly and trying to calm her breathing. She held her backpack to her chest with both hands and looked over to Brice with blood running down the side of her face,"Thank...thank you...I...didn't...have..." She pulled her hands up to her hair and began to sway back and forth. "Anyone else. Let's go before they find out where I went. THOSE BASTARDS ARE GOING TO BURN IN HELL FOR THIS! My one sanctuary...GONE! They could have killed Otis too.." She sighed, finally releasing the orange Tabby from the backpack. The cat snuggled down on top of it, keeping it's green eyes locked on Brice. "I don't know what I am going to do...."

“Wowowowow!” Brice breathed starting to drive and produced a cloth for her face. “What the heck happened to you!?” He swallowed. "Last I dropped you off everything seemed fine."

Eliza pur the cloth by her temple and wiped her swollen red eyes,"I was at home about to order some groceries when I smelt gas. Luckily I am ALWAYS prepared. I snatched some of my most important equipment a few clothes and toiletries and then of course Otis when smoke began to fill my apartment. I was just about to leave when this tall man in a doll mask came out of nowhere and tried to kill me. I.." She paused, looking at Brice for a few minutes as a new crop of tears fell down her cheeks,"I electrocuted him....and made my way down the fire escape landing by a garbage can. I've been hiding there until you came." She looked away from Brice covering her mouth,"I...shouldn't be crying for him. I should be stronger then this..It was..It was justifiable, but I've never..I've never kil...I think I'm gonna be sick."

She leaned over trying to collect herself and calmed down.

"No, no, no." He said shaking his head. "Um....I'm....just or well I never saw nothing like that before and you say a fell in a doll mask did this?" Brice swallowed.

Silence followed his question for a few minutes before Eliza spoke in a harsh tone,"Yes. He didn't say anything or take any of my things so, I'm guessing his main intent was killing me. Which he almost accomplished before I maneuvered him into a spot where I electrocuted his body. His remains might not even be found do to the fact that the apartment blew up a few minutes after I escaped." She sat up her eyes beginning to focus as she rubbed away the liquid on her cheeks and turned to look behind the car to watch the traffic behind them. Otis stood up and went to sit on Brice's lap, as Eliza bit her bottom lip,"Well I don't think anyone is following us so that's good."

"Yeah." He replied. "Real good cause I don't think I'm cut out for this whole bang and shoot em up left style. By the looks of it you aren't either, are you cool with laying low at my place?" He frowned. "That Lincoln guy is there to."

Eliza turned her expression guarded,"Lincoln. Of course, HE is there." She sighed,"Yes if you don't mind my presence. Once I get a hold of my accounts I will try to rebuild something new...somewhere." She gave a week smile and moved back to facing forward, scratching Otis head,"Thankyou Brice. I can pay you for any inconveniences.."

20. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Earlier That Day: The Conversation That Could Kill Brain Cells

Music blasted from her truck as Lacey drove into the suburban side of town. It wasn't her best plan, but it was the only plan she had, since Harley disappeared to who knows where and everyone was occupied in some way. Man, she sounded desperate. But, she was and Lacey knew it. If she wasn't, she wouldn't be going to see a dumb redneck.

She had dealt with worse, talking to Mikkish again would be little compared to everything else. Was about time she quit avoiding him anyway. They'd grown up since two years ago...well, at least she had. Back when they had something, if it could be called that, she had been too naive. She had played an easy game: just show some skin, flirt until you get the guy to take you somewhere, anywhere, heck even Pizza Hut, and you've got yourself a boyfriend. Obviously, her definition of love hadn't been too picky. And obviously, it never lasted very long. Shep had lasted longer, but that was beside the point. She hadn't been the one to choose Shep.

The thought of him spiked her anger and she swerved into the other lane, sending multiple cars honking behind her. Her gaze darted to the rear view mirror and she rolled her eyes as a man stuck his hand out at her in a none-too-friendly gesture. If Harley would've been in the passenger seat, there was no telling what she'd have her do in response. A subtle smile rested on Lacey's lips, but instead she righted herself and continued on, the reason for her distraction ridding her of any mindless fun.

Shep. Hearing the news of his death, she hadn't been one bit sorry about it. She'd known he would meet his end sooner rather than later and she was thankful he was gone. Still though, his death hadn't changed her predicament. Lacey's smile was wiped clean as she pulled into the parking lot. Better get this over with.

She slammed the truck door shut and walked into the overcast day, glancing up at the apartment building. From the outside, the place was not too shabby and one of the nicest in Graves. Heading through the entrance, Lacey's summer dress billowed out around her. With every step, doubts raised again to the surface. Or maybe it was her conscience.

Yeah, probably wasn't a great idea, but she'd already knocked on the apartment door.

-----

Mikkish had been lounging around all that day, watching tv. His life had become pretty boring now that Shep was dead. He wasn't too upset though. At least now, he thought, he wouldn't have to deal with people breaking into the meth house and picking fights.

He was watching a family guy rerun when a knock came to his door. Mikkish walked over and opened the door to see Lacey. Wtf was she doing here? He stared for a moment. It was a little awkward.

"Lacey? Wtf are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too." Lacey muttered. "Look, I won't stay long but I gotta talk to ya about somethin'."

"Sure, what is it?" Mikkish said. His tone in everything he was saying was blank. As if he didn't care or wasn't paying attention. Hell, he always sounded like that.

"Well, I'll just get to the point." Lacey sighed. "I don't know if you're aware of this or if Shep kept it tight-lipped with you, but he was workin' for someone. And, that someone was my father."

"Of course he told me." Mikkish scoffed.

Shep never told him anything like that.

"Anyway, Shep's dead. I doubt anything he did matters now."

"What he did, got my father further in his business and I'm not talkin' chicken or politics." Lacey said, her voice turning serious. "Shep was used up until he was killed. Do ya see the problem here, or not?"

Mikkish stared at Lacey for a minute, trying to figure out what she was trying to tell him.

"A man with sunglasses came to the meth house, I kicked his ass, then he threatened to kill Shep. You know anything about that?"

"What? No." Lacey smoothed back her hair in frustration. "Did you get his name?"

"No..." Mikkish said, going off into his head again. "And its funny too. He kept saying he was the most famous guy in Graves. I don't even know the fuckers name."

"That's very helpful." Lacey said bluntly. "As I was sayin', there's a bigger problem here, even bigger than Mr. Sunglasses and you," She pointed a painted red fingernail at him. "Are gonna help me fix it."

Mikkish paused a moment. He seemed...lost.

"What were we talking about? Before that sunglasses guy?"

"Dammit, Mikkish!" Lacey shoved him hard enough to put him back inside his apartment and she slammed the door shut. "We're talkin' about my father! Who operates the biggest drug ring in the state!"

"Hey bitch!" Mikkish yelled, pointing his finger at Lacey. "I run the biggest drug ring in the state. Sheps dead, so I took over."

And since Shep's death, to that point, Mikkish had not dealt any meth or done anything but slack around the apartment.

"Idiot!" Lacey slapped his hand away. "My father had Shep killed! I didn't even wanna date the guy, I was made to do it! And he'll keep making me do things, until I'm dead too!"

Mikkish pulled back his hand and considered back-handing Lacey like he saw in all the music videos, but heard what she was saying. Well...listened...but didn't exactly hear the message "Ugh. I don't wanna date you again. You're a bitch." Mikkish did understand Cecil was pulling the strings though. "Alright, so what do we do?"

"Now ya ask that!" Lacey rolled her eyes to the ceiling. "Okay well, see I only know so much, and what I'm told I can't always take as truth. So, my father has been lookin' to hire some new men to do jobs for him and I'm gonna make sure one of them is you. Except it won't be you exactly, you'll be Carl Pepper, a visitin' dealer from down in Tennessee."

Lacey smirked. "Long story short, you're gonna be Shep's replacement. And you're gonna tell me everything."

Mikkish's jaw dropped in shock at what Lacey was saying. "Yeah! Bitches! I'm takin over! All the meth, all the money, all the bitches all mine! I'm the new Shep now....er....Kyle...." Mikkish said, forgetting the name Carl already.

"You haven't been hired yet and hopefully won't be for long." Lacey said, narrowing her eyes at him. "This is business Mikkish. You can't live the high life, you need to focus. Whatever my father or any of his associates tells you to do, you have to tell me 100% and nobody else, understand? We're gonna make a mess of him and it can only happen if you do things right."

"Sure...." Mikkish said....only having partially paid attention to what Lacey had said.

"Good, cause if ya don't, your fate will end up like Shep's and we'll both be dead." Lacey roughly shoved his shoulder again. "DEAD, ya hear me!"

"Shit." Mikkish said. "Alright, heard you before." It wasn't that big of a deal. No reason to be pushing.

"You better have." Lacey said with an icy glare. "I'll speak to my father and I figure after that you'll be talkin' with someone too."

She made her way towards the door. "Carl Pepper, remember."

And without a goodbye, she strutted outside, feeling worse than she had when she'd arrived. Lacey climbed in her truck and slapped her hand against the steering wheel. Dumb redneck!

21. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

The Coward and The Criminal

Eric Benton stood outside the door of the hospital room his daughter was currently recovering in. It seemed like ages since he'd seen her. He'd always been to busy with his work to make much time for her. And now, when she needed him most...he was almost too frightened to proceed. The doctors had told him what had happened. Of the monsters that had brutalized her. That her condition was stable, but but also bad. He'd lost a wife already. To think that he'd almost lost his daughter...it stole the breath out of his lungs.

Eric took a deep breath and opened the door. Abigail lay on a white hospital bed, her face and arms covered in severe bruises. The lower half of her body in a large brace that was noticeable even under the blankets. Her face, so swollen, he barely recognized his own daughter. Only her red-curls, signified the beautiful girl she once was. He thanked God she was asleep, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to take a step further. He covered his mouth with his hand, choking back sobs. "Oh...my sweet, Abby. What monsters could do this to you?"

“Monsters didn't do that.” A blonde man with a scarred eye, broken arm and a mouth full of potato chips appeared in the hospital doorway. "Man this hospital has everything." He mumbled crunching down on the salty goodness of from his Lays bag.

"Excuse me!? And who are you?" Eric said crossing his arms in a huff, staring at the strange man.

His cold blue eye gave him the once over. "Oh...." He said. "Sorry its been awhile I didn't recognize you, sorry we are both older....took me a minute to make you but you're her dad, right?"

"You mean Abigail?" He glanced back at her, but his eyes could not linger on her. It was too painful to see. Too painful to even be in the same room. "Yeah..." He murmured. "I'm her father." He looked Dexter up and down. The man seemed somewhat familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on it. "Have we...met before?"

"The park." He said. "95." He pointed at Abigail. "You lost her."

"Oh...that's right. You carried her on your shoulders and for weeks afterward she'd call you a superhero and draw pictures." Eric's eyes knit together painfully. "Seems like so long ago. And now...she's here...and I can't do anything. I can't even look at my own daughter."

The superhero ignored his comment about his daughter. "Woodblock's here, so is my kid, her mom, me and now you." He shrugged. "At least she's not alone."

"Wood....?" Eric raised a confused eyebrow before understanding what Dexter was saying. "Oh...Woodrow." His nose turned up in contempt. "That man is the reason she's in here right now. Aiding a heist, working with criminals!" He gritted his teeth in anger. "See if he ever gets to see Abigail again!" He look down at his phone as it vibrated and seemed to sigh in relief as he read the message. "Ah, work needs me. Excuse me, erm...Sir. I need to go." He stepped around Dexter heading for the door.

Dexter grabbed the back of the man's jacket pulled him back. "Hey, hey, hey...." Dexter groaned at Eric once he was back in front of him. "If its anybody's fault she's here its mine." He chuckled. "Not Woodrow's, the guy's too nice."

"Yours?" Eric shakes his head. "Why would you say that?"

“Oh nothing.” Dexter whistled giving an awkward stretch. “All I’m saying is Woodrow has been there day in and day out for her and vice versa.” He swallowed. "And well man....I only been here three weeks or so and I haven't seen you once around them."

Eric jabbed his finger into Dexter's chest, glaring. "I know what you're insinuating!" He hissed. "And you, a complete stranger, and above all a friend to that good-for-nothing drunk, doesn't get the right to judge to me! Now see yourself out before I call for security."

Behind him Abigail whimpered, and turned her head in her sleep. Eric clenched his fist still glaring at Dexter.

“First off, calm down and get your finger out of my chest.” Dexter’s response was stoic but clear venom was laced in the words he spoke. “Or in about three seconds you’re going to learn what kind of man I really am and real fast too.”

Eric continued to glare with contempt. He closed his hand into a fist...then folded his arms.

"Anybody ever tell you...." Dexter's voice trailed off. "You act kinda like an asshole." He snorted. "Who cares if Woodrow was a drunk? I'm a lying, cheating, dead beat dad degenerate and you're stuck up judgmental prick it seems."

"But all I was saying is maybe you should respect Woodrow a little more for kinda....doing your job." Dexter showed his teeth. "The guy is great at doing jobs for other people."

"Respect him? Ha!" Eric laughed harshly. "All that man has ever done is try and ruin my life. We were friends once, you know. Then, I fell in love with his sister. And instead of supporting me, he tried to convince Rebecca not to marry me! And even afterwards, he tried to tear us apart. To the point where when something was wrong, she'd confide in him! Who was the first to learn she was pregnant? Thomas. Who was the first to hold her as she cried when she found out she had cancer? Thomas. Even Abigail loved him more than me! So no, I'm not going to respect that man for taking everything I cared for away from me! And I will never forgive him for letting Abigail get raped and nearly murmured, because he decided to run with the wrong people." Eric sighed deeply, still glaring. "Now, if you're done defending the drunken home-wrecker, I have work to do."

“Would you calm your crazy ass down fool!” Dexter snapped right back. “Look this is only my second conversation with you in over a decade and I don’t even like you man!” He rolled his eyes. "Look man I don't know or really give two flying shits about what happened between you two and his sister.....like.....I care about that about as much as I care about the rest of the world." He sighed. "Which isn't a whole fucking lot if you haven't guessed."

Dexter got in Eric's face. "But that man has given everything up....far more then me and you to protect the children he has taught and that girl there." He nodded at Abigail. "You don't have the right to talk about him for simply being a better man then you." He growled. "And I got news for you pal you ain't parenting but two things right now Jack and shit....and Jack left town." Dexter raised his voice suddenly. "Just like you're about to do for work!"

Eric's eyes squinted together as he studied Dexter. "You got the hots for Thomas or something?" He smirked. "Honestly its the only reason I can come up with for why someone, I met once in my life, would feel the need to throw a bunch of judgmental crap at me in defense of that man. "

“Yep that's it.” He admitted. “I've got the hots for Woodrow, me and him just can’t get enough of each other.” He threw his hands in the air. "I love his big strong arms around me! We even used to sneak out of his class and deep tongue each other, you got us!" Dexter shouted sarcastically

"What!?" Exclaimed Thomas' voice in protest. The nurse who was currently pushing Thomas' wheelchair, raised her eyebrows in shock, clearly uncomfortable.
    "Um, if you need anything Mr. Woodrow, just give me a call." She said nervously backing out of the room.
    Thomas looked between Eric and Dexter.

"Dare I ask what's going on here?"

"A conversation." Dexter said calmly running a hand through his hair. "With my good pal Eric here."

"And I was just visiting my daughter who you let get tortured and raped." Eric said coldly.
    "Raped..." Woodrow murmured looked over at Abby, his expression devastated.
    Eric came to the side of Woodrow's wheelchair. "Stay away from her." He hissed coldly. "She's suffered enough because of you." With that, Eric left.

22. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I was walking home, taking the back routes as normal, my hands in the pockets of my trench coat. I cut down an alley, it'd shave a few minutes off of returning to the hotel. Joe’s stroll was interrupted by the sharp pain of a blunt object coming across the back of his head.

I fell forward, the force of the bat sending me reeling... however... I kept my wits about me... I'd suffered enough pain to not completely shut down at the merest hint of pain... I shut my eyes, opening them slightly into slits, pretending to be knocked out, thankfully... my hand was near a rusty pipe... my assailant just had to get closer... and then I'd strike.

Footsteps closed in. The sound of a wooden bat being dragged across the pavement reached Joe's ears. "Fucking towel head lover." He spat.

I waited until I could pinpoint the source of the footsteps... I'd always done that in the middle of the night whenever my father came home from a night of drinking, I could always tell where he was in the trailer just from the sound of his footsteps as I pretended to sleep, whenever he came near me, I would brace myself for a beating... at least it'd help me now... there... he was there. I sprung into action, I lurched my arm forward, my fingers curling around the rusty metal, I leaped to my feet, swung around, my arms out with the pipe, aimed at the side of my assailant's stomach.

But Joe's attack was deterred when the boot from a second attacker smashed into his crotch.

I winced... but I didn't drop to the ground... unfortunately if I ever decide to have children, I won't be able to contribute DNA. My father apparently never heard of the whole 'Nothing below the belt' rule, I've been hit there so many times that it was basically a punch or a kick anywhere else for me. "Hmph... you're all cowards if you can't even fight one person on your own." I said, quickly directing my next swing at my second attacker, aiming for his abdomen once more, a smaller target like his arms, legs, or head would be devastating, however much easier to miss, or if you're on the receiving end, dodge the blow.

The man held up his arm in defense letting out a cry of pain when Joe batted it aside but the boy was soon rocked when his enemy's fist collided with his nose.

I took a few steps back as I felt blood pouring out of my now crooked nose... I reached up... and then snapped it back into place, I'd done it so many times, it no longer even phased me... the pain, the injuries, the beatings... this was my bread and butter. "That all ya got ya bunch of pussies?" I asked before charging forward, smashing my shoulder into one to knock him down, then turning quickly and smashing the pipe into the back of my other assailant's head.

The man crumpled that had been bashed in the head crumpled to the ground but a third man appeared out of the night this one familiar. “Remember you little fucking nigger lover.” It was the voice of Jack Adler but before Joe could respond the baseball bat from the other came over his skull again.

TWICE!

Two hard thuds.

I stumbled forward and fell to my knees, blood dripped from the back of my head and down to the ground below me... I managed to keep consciousness though. "Pansies." I said through gritted teeth. "Three against one and you still had trouble... my grandmother hits harder than you and that old bitch is dead..." I said smirking... I knew I should stay quiet... I didn't even know where these words were coming from, I never even met either of my grandmothers, they had both passed away before I was born, I knew I had to 'succumb' to my wounds... that first hit had really messed me up, that second blow to the head was the finisher, the third still had a bit of oomph, but not as much as the second... I fell forward and shut my eyes, silently praying that this would be over.

---

"WOOOO!!" Adler howled at the moon. "We finally got pay back on this idiot." He rubbed his throat. "Next I say we go after the sand nigger."

"Cool." His companion said. "I bet Maia will be happy we took a bat to this guy's skull."

"Oh yeah and tomorrow that sand nigger is getting a taste of it to." He smirked. "Uppity bitch, her and her other friends."

23. Exzalia

None of your business
    A sisterly interrogation!​

Anita had sneaked home early that morning and was laying bed peacefully when Zyra opened the door.

"Hey Anita, can we talk?"

"We your talking already so." Anita scoffs in her all too familiar tone. Anita rose from her bead looking exhausted and a little worried. Miguel had...disappeared, he never came in last night and he hadn't answered his phone that morning. She had been convincing her self he was just sleeping soundly somewhere but still, it irked her.

Zyra notes her sudden mood swing. She tilts her head studying her sister, "Your deep in the throws of puberty. I understand, I was there once, you feel things, irrational things."

"I'm perfectly rational thank you very much."

"You're intelligent, but not rational, no teen is rational." Zyra sits by her sister, Anita gives her an odd look.

"Are you okay? "

"The question is...are you okay? You have been acting strange Anita and we are worried."

"I'm fine, never been better." Anita answers plainly.

"you're in love."

Anita swirls her head caught off guard. The frowns angrily, more at her self for making it so obvious.

"So I was correct. Who is he?"

"None of your business."

"Is he Muslim?"

"None of your business."

"Is he a she?"

"None of your business."

"Is he that boy I saw you with?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

Anita plugs her ears.

"Odd I thought you disliked the one they call Word. Don't worry, I won't tell our parents."

"I said...NONE OF YO- you won't tell?" Anita unplugs her ears giving Zyra an incredulous look. Zyra shakes her head, "You are not the type of person who responds to strictness, punishment, or sound scoldings, too wild, too free, like you're hair. It's what I detest, and admire about you sister; you don't let anyone control you, not parents, not siblings, not religion, nothing."

Zyra shakes her head. "But, I pray thee, listen to me just this once. I know what it's like to suddenly feel attraction to the opposites sex, hormones drive you mad. It's natural, but in this please,please please sister, be very careful who you fall for, sometimes at your age when you fall in sudden love it's not really love, It's infatuation that feels like love, or a powerful yet fleeting love many times for someone you have nothing in common with. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Anita crosses her arms, "Your saying Words a bad boyfriend."

"No...not necessarily, although I doubt father and mother would approve."

"Fuck em."

Zyra blinks, then shakes her head smiling sadly, she puts her hand on Anita's. "For all the flack I, we give you Anita, we still love you. Do you understand? You can always come to us."

"You're acting weird sister and it's freaking me out."

Zyra chuckles. "When I realized you were suddenly falling for a boy, I realized how much you were growing up. And how I have not been the best sister to you. I just wanted you to know, it's not because I don't care."

"Hmmm..." Anita studies her curiously relaxing her tense glare and rigid body In a rare sisterly tone she asks. "Are you in love with anyone?"

"Now that..." Zyra says with a twinkle in her eye. "Is none of your business."

lixAxil, Love to Write and JessWrite like this.
  24. Kingtype

Thomas Goes to the Darkside........and Not for cookies

“Soooo…..” Dexter’s voice trailed off. “Chips?” He asked holding up the yellow bag.

Woodrow barely hears the offer. He rolls his wheelchair closer to Abby's hospital bed. He gingerly reaches out his hand, touching her pale arm. "He's right..." Thomas said with a shaking voice. "It's my fault...God, she didn't deserve this." He sniffed, a tear trickling down his cheek.

"I...." Dexter was silent for nearly half a minute. "Tom." He shook his head. "....Not your fault."

Woodrow continued to stroke Abigail's bruised arm.
    "I'm in." He said suddenly, his cold tone filled with grief. "No more games...no, playing around. We're killing this guy. He deserves nothing less."

"Thomas." Dexter said. "You're not a killer, hell I've never even killed anyone." His eyes shifted, "Intentionally anyway....you can't just-"

"THE MAYOR HAD MY NIECE RAPED AND NEARLY MURDERED!" Thomas yelled. Abigail shifted in her sleep, whimpering again. He immediately calmed, stroking her arm softly again. "The police won't touch him...and even if they do, he'll just find a way to avoid justice." He looked over his shoulder at Dexter, a cold look in his eyes. "I'm doing this..." He looked back at Abigail's swollen face. "And I'll understand if you want to stay out of it. You have a family now to worry about after-all."

"I don't." Dexter sighed. "Dammit I don't have a family." He growled. "Look how the hell do you even plan on getting close enough!?" Dexter stepped closer. "You don't just decide to kill a man like that and if you want him dead it would be better to hire someone."

Woodrow stared off into space. "I don't have that sort of money. I'm a janitor...remember." He sighed. "I'll figure something out. Even if it means going to jail...it'll be worth it."

"You can't do this without me." Dexter said. "You know that.....won't ever get close enough without the proper people to help you."

"What are you suggesting?" He asks.

"You won't like it." Dexter said shaking his head. "Not one bit and it might even be bad for me personally.....but like you said you're janitor and I've been off the grid for years." He sighed. "And Cecil is big fish....maybe not the biggest but at least the main operator in this state with apparent connections across the border."

Dexter took a seat across from Woodrow. "There are only a few people I know who....who have the kind of power needed to bring him down." He looked at the ground. "Only one I can get into direct contact with without shooting on sight and if we can present a good enough case then we will have a shot against Cecil."

He clasped his hands. "You know who I mean right?"

Woodrow sighed his expression was unusually stern. "LaPlace...damn." He rubbed his stubbled face with a hand. "Gotta use a monster to fight a monster, right?" He looked over at Dexter, his tired eyes red around the rims. "Call him. Find out what he wants in return. Then I'll decide." He looked back at Abigail and brushed a red curl out of her face, "She deserves justice."

Dexter stood. "I suppose I can't do anything to convince you other wise....can I?"

"Why would you try?" He asked bitterly.

"I don't know...." Dexter frowned. "That's normally what people like you try and do for me, when I try and do something immoral."

"And look where being moral has gotten me." He shakes his head. "Everyone I love, everyone I've cared for has gotten hurt. My students when I agreed to help Roxy, and continually after that. All those children died...because of a decision I made to try and be a hero. And now, sweet Abigail...because I couldn't stay out it. And they won anyway." He rolled away from Abigail's bed, closer to where Dexter was standing. "Let's do this and be done. If I'm lucky, I won't spend the rest of my life in prison."

---

And thus by the time morning rolled around.

Anita had gone home

The early birds had finally noticed the boy who's head had been bashed in with a bat and alerted an ambulance.

And Dexter? Well Dexter had made the call.

Exzalia and JessWrite like this.
  25. Exzalia

Attack on Nazi's!
    The fourths revenge

“Think the bitch is home?” Maia asked. Adler shrugged. “Fuck if I know.” He slugged the baseball bat over his shoulder as two more skin heads followed behind them. The four thugs bounded with glee up to the door of the one whom they’d constantly deemed ‘sand nigger’.
    "Remember the plan." Adler said.

Him and his buddies all slipping on ski masks and going around back while Maia rang the door bell making sure to wear long sleeved shirt as to cover her aryan tattoos.
    ---
    Anita's first thought was Word. She sprang from her bed rushed down stairs opened the door. Not Word... She frowns at the girl, "Um...parents aren't home, you're going to have to leave a message miss."

"Oh no, no." She smiled. "I was actually looking for you.....yo....you are um Anita, right?" She asked curiously. "We go to the same school I think."

Anita squints her eyes, “Who’s asking?” She says with a frown, “And you look hella old to still be in high school...let me guess drugs? Gangs?”

She gritted, her offended eyes going wide. "Hey now.....I just came over here to give a greeting and you frickin' insult me!" Maia snorted but their conversation was interrupted when the large sound of glass shattering echoed through Anita's home.

And vile smirk crept over Maia's face. "Fuck you!" She snapped launching herself at Anita forcing the girl back inside and on to the floor in a tumble.

Latent primal instincts take over rational thought at the sudden attack. she hits the floor scrambling away with her arms and keeping her attacker back with kicks. "What the fuck! Calm down woman, who even are you!?"

Combat stepped to the side of Anita's face and a man in a ski mask was looking down at her with a dumbfounded look.

A rusty crowbar in his hand.

"What are you waiting for!" Maia snapped once Anita had kicked her off. "Hit the nigger."

"Right!" And the man raised crowbar over his head in an attempt to bring it down on Anita.

The man with the crowbar suddenly had a massive impact to the back of his head. Zyra stands at the top of the stairs, she had thrown a glass flower pot and had hit him head on sending cold dirt water and shards of sharp glass dancing down his head and neck. Anita rolls to her feet and dashes up the stairs to her awaiting sister.

“Call the cops!” She says in arabic. Zyra nods looking fearfully at the intruders, the two sisters run for their mother's room where the phone was.

Speak of the devil!

The phone came flying out of the room nearly striking Zyra in the head and shattering against the wall at the end of the hall way but before either girl could process what happened, Zyra''s head snapped back at the force of baseball bat striking her between the eyes.

Zyra cries out and hits the ground blood staining her white head scarf. Her head moves back and forth slowly dazed. Anita screams at the sight of her jumping back and looks up at the attacker in the ski mask. She wants her parents, she wants to panic, she really wants Word. But through the panic reason shines her room, she had a cell phone in her room.

She dashes back passing the stairs running break neck speed for the phone she kept under the pillow.

An arm shot out from behind the corner of the wall just as Anita reached her room it went around her waste and dragged her to the floor.

It was another masked man.....

How many were there? The man wrapped his long arms around her in a bear hug to try and contain the struggling Anita. "Stop!" He snarled. "Stop fucking movin!" Maia appeared over Anita....that same little rat smile on her face.

"This is what happens!" He laughed and gave a vicious backhand to Anita's face. "You remember me now, huh? Sand niggin whore."

Anita's cheek stung from the blow, she managed to blink back pained tears, her cheek would be tender for eons. She struggles and thrashed and squirms, her arms were bound and her whole body save her legs were in a deadly vice grip. One last lunge, no use. She stops looking up at her attackers.

Breathing heavily, she calms her self.

"Hey, um...look it's clear we got off on the wrong foot. My names Anita, what's your guys names?"

"I already told you." She snarled. "I'm Maia!" She shouted. "Maia you stupid sand cun-" The sound of a gun shot cut her of.....mainly because who'd ever pulled the trigger had hit Maia dead center between the eyes.

The nazi woman fell to the side.....blood leaking from skull. A second shot stopped any screams from starting up as the man who’d had Anita in a tight grip went limp, the second shot had been close to her own head.

Once Anita pushed the corpse of her attacker off her she found herself face to face with an all to familiar face in dark sunglasses a revolver in his hand.

"Uhhhhh....Fritz?" She says shaking like a leave in fall.

"Yo." He said.

"....thanks, but...I must know. Are you...like stalking me?"

"Stalking them." He admitted looking at the two corpses he'd made. "I'm going to need to ask you a favor and you're going to do it."

"Ya?" She says, still shook from the encounter.

"Don't call the police." He said as he stepped passed her looking down the hall. "The other two must of ran off." He muttered. "They were obviously scared of the epic power I wield.....anyway yeah no police yet. You and your friends are just as involved in this now as me."

He put his gun in his holster. "Anyway lets clean up these bod-....you listening to me?"

She was not, she was leaning over Zyra. "hey, wake up, wake up." Zyra was out of it, her eyes moved about but seemed glazed over, and she could only moan.

"I, I think she has a concussion. I'm going to call an ambulance." Anita says slightly panicked, she head for her room. Fritz's hand enclosed around her wrist. "Are your ears open!" He snapped pulling her back in front of him. "First help me get these corpses into the back of my car."

"Their dead and can afford to wait my sister on the other hand is alive, and needs medical attention NOW!" Anita rips her wrist away. "You take her to the hospital first I'll do what ever you want afterwards."

"Idiot..." Fritz growled. "Fine ...call them but come find me when you're free....that a friend of yours is in danger." He told her his phone number. "I'm going to split and listen I was never here, you got that? Never here."

"Got it. And you mean Word right?" She looks back at Zyra. "I'll call you later." And she rushes for the phone and Fritz didn't respond to her question but fled quickly out the back.

As she dials 911 still shaking she thinks, "Damn it Word, what did you do now?"

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015