Embarressing Moments

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadow tiger x, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

thank you, they weren't very funny at the time. :(

2. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

(for some reason I think I have told this story before)
    So I was pretty little when this happened (last year..haha just kidding) well I went to bed and peed my bed (I was quite good at that) anyways I proceeded to go to my sisters room after changing and climbed in bed with her. I then....peed her bed...woke up and left the room and slept on my floor......lol I never heard the end of it.

3. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

I am toilet training my son at the moment. He has a bad sleep walking problem and does some very crazy things in his sleep, he is 3 by the way and has only just now accepted what a potty is used for.

Well anyways, I woke up at around 3 am one morning and looked up only to see my son standing at my feet apparently using the potty.

Yes he was sleep walking and had peed on my feet whilst I was asleep. Gotta love kids little qualities hey.

I was horrified and well yes as you can imagine I ended up on the couch that night.

4. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

Ok, I was pretty hesitant to post this story because it is literally one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

I was visiting my best friend's grandmother who is Italian and doesn't speak a word of english. We were staying the weekend for a festival they were having and her whole family was there. I am part Italian myself, but not THIS Italian. Her grandmother made a gigantic pot of spaghetti and 3 dozen breaded chicken cutlets, meant to last the whole weekend.

After an entire weekend of nothing but fried chicken and spaghetti I wasn't feeling so great. i woke up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pain and ran to the bathroom. So, i did my business and had the worst diarrhea ever, but felt so much better.

I flushed and went back to the bedroom and then about five minutes later I hear yelling in Italian and my best friend goes rushing out to the bathroom. Aparently, I was supposed to throw the toilet paper in the trash instead of flush it in the toilet(who the frick does that?), because the toilet go clogged easily.

So, my friend comes back into the room laughing hysterically, while her grandmother swore at me in Italian. My friend informed me that the toilet had overflowed and her grandmother was now trying to plunge the toilet.

Literally, one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. I dare you to beat that, cause that weekend sucked

5. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

owwww bless you, i would have thrown myself off a building. as for the whole potty problems, when my sister was little and first using the potty (i was about 4, she was 2ish) she did a big dump in the potty. and for whatever reason i decided to wash her hair in the poop. i also did a similar with sudacreme (nappy rash cream) and it was waterproof and didnt want to wash outta her hair. :p

6. Sir Cameron

Sir Cameron New Member

I've called my girlfriend my friends name ( who is also a girl, and my gf is kinda jealous of her)

I did the same thing, but vice versa. That went well.

7. Kit

Kit Contributor Contributor

Lmao, I have to admit I did nothing but laugh after you put the phone down and had assured me you were ok. Wayne (my step dad) did exactly the same thing about 6 months ago at the weekend, and ironically the next monday at work everyone was given random envelopes with random non-work related topics to produce a powerpoint presentation on to improve their presentational skills and his was something along the lines of how to safely cut the lawn. (Nobody at work knew what he'd done either... lol)

Lmao awww classic but still funny :D

What's your address again? Need to send him a big big present as a thankyou :D

You big bully! Aww your poor sister...

I've called a boyfriend by an exs name before, but it was just because I still spent so much time with my ex. I've also called my step-dad by my boyfriends name... neither him nor mum looked impressed.

8. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Ouch! I'll bet you suffered for that one! I've never done that (surprising, given my God-awful memory), but I have been called the wrong name by girlfriends in the past. Jokingly. I think...

9. Kit

Lmfao.. if it ever happened to me... regardless of the fact i've made the same mistake, then the person who called me the wrong name would likely face castration...

10. Banzai

*hurriedly writes that down on my hand* :D

11. Kit

Lol I wouldn't do that to you... you haven't made that fatal error - yet!

*Watches Banzai closely*

12. Banzai

Well at least you waited until after... :p I laughed as well (mostly to keep from crying!).

Careful... Might damage your eyes :p

13. Kit

Aww... To be honest I was probably laughing whilst I was on the phone. Hey! It was funny!

14. Banzai

Not at the time. My mother came close to murdering me...

15. Kit

She didn't though.

(I obviously didn't pay her enough.:()

16. Torana

Kit you may not have my address to give him a present for peeing on my feet. Heather that sounds like my two kids hey, Amity is always getting covered ein something yucky.

At my cousin she got hold of an old bottle of oil and started rubbing it all over her legs saying I pretty now!

My son got hold of lipstick once during the night and wehn i woke up he had covered himself, his sister, myself and he kind of got my dad as well. That was so funny that we did the bolt in my car before he woke up and went home the next day :D:D:D:D He was not amused!

17. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Heh - This story is a wee bit off topic, but I'll put it in anyway.

My girlfriend's ex, when they were still married, had a habit of stumbling homedrunk and collapsing on the couch. She had had enough of it. so the next time he did so, she took down his pants and used a wax hair removal kit on him. He didn't wake up, and when she finished, she put his pants back as they were. The next morning he seemed puzzled and very uncomfortable, and she pretended not to notice a thing. He never asked about it, and she was sure he was wondering where exactly he had been that night.

18. rml8607

rml8607 New Member

Haha, he was probably trying to act all cool by not freaking out. Thats funny

19. Banzai

Ha! That is quite an amusing story Cogito. And let it be a warning to alcoholics everywhere! :p

20. Torana

hahahaha

hilarious. I actually wrote in zinc on a mates back during summer "Spank Me" and he got so badly burnt and then tanned that it stayed there for months.

Poor guy never ook his shirt off around anyone lol

21. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Thats evil.
    I hope you did it to others as well.

22. Torana

It was paybacks for him doing MILF on my back, stomach and arms actually! lol

23. Banzai

Hehe. You are actually evil, Torana :p

24. Torana

Only when I have to be lol

25. Domoviye

Domoviye New Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Ok he deserved that.
    Congratulations

Edit: Just out of curiousity how did he write it on you?