1. Mans

Mans Contributor Contributor

Exercise with clean water!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Mans, Sep 2, 2014.

I recently found a Persian paranormal blog that its writer is an expert in some prayer and paranormal solutions. Of course I don't need the prays that he has brought up, because I myself have the best origin, comprehensive and most effective prayers that resolve every hard problem in the life.
    However, in addition to the prays, he talked about some paranormal and spiritual things, among exercise with clean water that was interesting for me. He claimed this exercise causes the person connects to his internal powers and take relaxation. I have not done it yet because I visited the web just tonight. I decided to translate this article and send it to lounge in WF. ( It is better the persons that want to do this exercise don't drink...)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
  2. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Why is it important that the water be clean? Why not bathwater or water from the ocean?

3. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

This sounds like an active meditation technique, it's quite common in yoga as well. One particular active meditation in kundalini yoga consists of a movement that looks like scooping water and pouring it over yourself, in qigong and tai chi that's IS the exercise - meditative series of movements. The goal is to let the mind wander thus clearing your mind of clutter and unwanted thoughts and bring the important things to the surface. Ten minutes is about right for a beginner, but as you advance, you can extend it for as long as you like, half an hour or more. Regular deep breathing, especially if synchronised with the movements, which I would recommenced to accompany this water-based meditation, will aid relaxation.

@thirdwind : I imagine non-clean water means diseased water. Also, in Chinese metaphysics, the element of Water is associated with wisdom, intelligence and thoughts. Murky water translates into muddy thinking, loss of focus, confusion, lack of wisdom, and nobody wants that :)

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    Lemex and Mans like this.
  4. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

Then why is alcohol so popular?

5. jazzabel

Because it only has an effect for a limited period of time, and it's under our control to take it or not. So it's experimenting with altered states? Don't know :)

6. Mans

"clean" was a word that I added to the title personally :)

7. Mans

Hi, jazzabel :)
    Although I have not encountered something like (exercise with water) already, but I think, in this case, the person deal with real water, touch it and understand it. The energy and spirituality of water is transmitted into the soul and mind, existentially.
    Of course as I told, this exercise is not a certain and documentary reality for me ( it is a man made statement) but I think it may be an experience that lead to a good spiritual or mental state. Basically I am in caution about such ideas.
    Imam Ali said : " If the thesis of a philosopher is right, it will be a remedy and if it is wrong it will be a malady"

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
    jazzabel likes this.
  8. jazzabel

Hi Mans! I believe in energies, and water energy is so calming and relaxing. It's also quite therapeutic to the body in many ways. Sometimes it acts like a mirror, for self-reflection. I can see how spending time with water can be beneficial. On the other hand nothing is for everyone, there is no one technique that works for all. People need different things. Someone who is already relaxed, or even perhaps depressed, lonely, cold, might profit more from meditation that gets the heart racing. Very wise words by Imam Ali :)

Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Mans likes this.
  9. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

One reason why surfers are so happy.

jazzabel likes this.