Eximius Grygla (Discussion Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Earphone, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

it could be a cooincidence though -but there was one time that i hated even if i got even.

To begin with, i was sitting on the couch when my brother came in. He told me my cat was dead. I can't beleive what he has saying and beleive it after going outside and shouting for Sasha (my cat) and she didn't come. I start bawling and he says he was joking, and i calm down and be mad at him for joking about such a thing.

I learn later from my mom that my cat really did die, and i had to take care of her baby kittens (only a week old) by myself. I still haven't forgiven him for that.

But then -you don't mes with a witch's fammilliar from what i've read . . .

His cat ended up dying the same way -hit by a car. I do not like it that his pet had to be the one to take the punishment, but then his second cat has died as well from a virus, and I think i'm more than even with him.

Now i have a cat named Jinx, the eighth generation of a line of cats i have bred myself (the grand-daughter of Sasha). She's a mainly black calico and only lets me handle her unless the person does not mean harm. Whenever my brother messes with her, he ends up paying for it in some way or another -thus why i named her Jinx.

2. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

I've started a writing project with Ben and Camille...Just to see if it was viable, and much to my surprise it is turning out exceptionally well...:D

3. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    @Darkkin, thats sounds great! :)

@Keitsumah, thats a horrible way to find out your cat is dead! when i was in fifth grade i had a cat named Nia and i locked her outside on accident and a dog killed her and i head them fighting so i ran outside and saw the dog running away with my dead cat hanging in house mouth and the dog got scared and dropped the cat and ran away. i didnt even want to LOOK at Nia so i just tuned around and went home and my mom and my older sister ran by me and saw it and they got rid of the body. i silently cried into my pillow. so yeah, i know about dead cats, ha...

i dont think i have any "official" familiars, but wherever i got i always end up feeding strays cats. right now i have like six strays i feed, plus my own four cats. and just yesterday i saw a huge orange cat i've never seen before in my backyard, lol. but crows might be one of my spirit animals because they follow me when i go outside from telephone pole to telephone pole and they dropped food on top of my car, which was really weird. maybe cuz the car was shiny...? lol.