Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raven

Raven Banned

Fair Warning

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Raven, May 9, 2007.

This forum is a friendly place were we can all share our views without ridicule in the lounge and share our writing and ask advice in the other threads.

This forum is not a place for blatant flaming.
    Fair warning.
    Anyone who is caught sending abusive or harassing pms will face a severe warning and if continue will face a ban.
    Anyone who posts open attacks flaming and racist or discriminative posts against others will face a warning followed by a ban if this continues.

What I will say is remember there are people/members of all ages here making this a family forum.

And to conduct yourself in a bad way will only lead you’re your expulsion from the forum.
    Flaming of any kind will not be tolerated if you have an issue with another member contact either Lpspider or any of the Moderation team we will look into the matter and give everyone a fair hearing.

I also have to say many members here may not share everyone’s views or humour but attacking a member for their views will face severe consequences’

And can I also remind you to read threads before taking offence at them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.