Feyfalken Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by AnonyMouse, May 6, 2014.

1. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Hmm... well he's officially the youngest member on board. I think.

2. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

Will that be a problem?

3. Keitsumah

Nah. Just wondering about how he and Vlad might get along, since the others are all around their thirties lol. I need to check again.

4. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

Yea compared to a lot of RP's we had quite a few older characters in this one. Vlad's 21. I'm 27 and there was a 26 and 25 year old char. Integra is 29 and then some of the others are in their 30s. I'd actually forgotten that age difference since it's been so long.

5. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

I've never created a character over the age of 25 before. Maybe I should have.

6. Keitsumah

Lol i never did a char very old unless they're in my novel. You're fine.

7. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Atticus is middle-aged.

8. Master Attano

Master Attano Active Member

If anyone wants to collab give me a yell, Johnathon's unavailable at the moment but I can always use an npc :)

9. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

What do you have in mind?

10. Master Attano

I don't know, how about I write for the doctor that was approaching in your last post?

Unless you had other ideas for him.

11. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

No, that's perfect.

12. Master Attano

Ok well just send me a PM when you're ready.

13. Mottahko

Mottahko Active Member

Hey everyone I'll be joining the game. Already spoken with AnonyMouse and been approved

Full Name: Daryn Serik

Gender/Age: Male/29

Job: Solo Explorer

Appearance: Daryn has shoulder length dark brown hair, sometimes pulled up, other times he keeps let down. He has grey eyes that can show a wide range of emotions, or hide them. However there always seems to be a hidden intensity behind them. He’s tall with a well-muscled build, though lean. Numerous scars cover his weathered skin. The most noticeable being a long scar on the side the left side of his face. He wears sand covered, robe-like garments over a brown shirt. He wears high boots made of tough leather that come almost to his knees. They too are a light sandy brown. He has several golden hoop earrings of carrying sizes in both of his ears. His features are sharp and his face has a slightly gaunt look to it. He has a light scarf wrapped around his neck of brown only a tad darker than his clothes. This, coupled with a hood mask his face often when away from the village.

Personality: Spending much of his time alone, Daryn is no stranger to silence. If he has nothing to say he does not often indulge in small talk with strangers. This being said, he’s also outgoing enough that when he does meet new people he is not shy and has no problem communicating. Willing to butt into conversations that interest him, many don’t stay strangers for long. He’s slow to warm up and personal details of himself and his life are hard to pry from him. He can be very friendly, and he’s extremely loyal though how he determines to what or who remains a mystery to all but himself. Even when seemingly in a good mood, that quiet intensity always seems to permeate the air around him. He tends to ignore others problems or their moods unless they bring it to him. At that point he prefers to give advice on how they can handle it themselves. He believes that everyone is responsible for their problems and actions and should work them out on their own.

Background: A part time resident of the village Leifar at the foot of the mountains, Daryn spends most of his time scouting around looking for any ruins or wrecks he can salvage equipment from, or food sources, on a small airship he flies at low altitudes. It’s a hodge-podge ship, giving the impression it was salvaged from several other ships and rebuilt. Lacking an engine, it possesses a large, single triangle sail that powers it. He’s a talented chef, also possessing a great intestinal fortitude that comes from trying many questionable food sources before bringing them back to the village. He loves philosophy and will discuss it at length with any who will listen. He tends to respect others viewpoints and loves understanding why others feel the way they do. He’s willing to learn much from any who will teach him.

Skills: A good shot, he carries a long rifle that would be unwieldy for those shorter than him. He takes well to any firearm though and gets his aim in within a few shots. He’s an explorer and wanderer of the desert and can read the weather and oft predict sand storms. A talented chef, it is uncommon for someone to disapprove of his cooking. He’s able to cook a number of things many consider unedible, and make it good. Daryn is also a good intermediary and able to negotiate well, as many people find him pleasant and rarely have issues with him.

Master Attano likes this.
  14. Master Attano

Hopefully activity will pick up again soon, it'll be good to have you though :)

Mottahko likes this.
  15. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Ahola all! I am sorry (again!) for my ridiculously long absence, I never realised how busy I had been at work until I saw how long it had been since I logged on. I am looking to get back into this (I have actually posted woo!), but it might have to just be weekends for me, we will see. Work is slowing down a little which is good so I may have more time now.

16. Mottahko

Mottahko Active Member

Welcome back and good to see you again @Fan7asticMrFox

17. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

Whoops, looks like I completely forgot to post mine and attano's collab. Let met get on that now.

18. Master Attano

haha oh well, at least your doing it now :p

19. Mottahko

Mottahko Active Member

Once the expedition gets going, would anyone want to do a collab to bring my char in?

20. Keitsumah

Sure -Dorian and Vlad will be leading the expedition out and i think i can whip something interesting up if Vlad goes out on his own for a brief "test" of something :)

21. Mottahko

Mottahko Active Member

Sounds good! We can wait till the scouting party has left to get an idea of where they're heading and all that.

22. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

So I never actually got round to catching up after I got back from Croatia. Been kept pretty busy this week but will try to fix it on Sunday.

Edit: I've caught up but got kept busy yesterday, shall have a post up later this evening (Monday Night) once I've finished lesson planning.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  23. Keitsumah

In short half the group is about to go explore the land and head toward the village they saw on the other side of the lake, including security personal (personel?).

24. Master Attano

Yay! I thought this RP had died! Turned out my damn notifications weren't working instead, alrighty, I'll chuck up a post asap :D

Mike Nemesis likes this.
  25. Moonbeast32

Moonbeast32 Member

I have something to say. I am extremely sorry for this. by the time any of you read this, I will most likely be already gone.

I am leaving. Leaving the country, leaving the internet, even leaving the common comforts of home. I will be gone for two full years.

I am sorry for the late notice, I am surprised myself. Go ahead and kill my character if you want, or take him over.

Again, I am sorry, I hope to see you people two years from now.