Tags:
  1. Bolt451

Bolt451 New Member

Finally getting organised!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Bolt451, Sep 12, 2017.

Hi everyone.

I'm a long time writer with terrible organisation who is finally getting around to writing things with an ending (Something I usually suck at, to be honest!) I'm previously a self published comic book writer (although the comic is on hiatus due to the artist's family commitments) and I'm trying my hand at prose.

I'm 30k words into the first draft of a novel length story about the lives of the staff and patients on a hospital ward for witches, wizards, magical beings and the paranormal. I have several other ideas but I have a terrible tendency to come up with a setting before a plot and the beginning without an ending so I'm trying to plan stories better!

Beyond writing my hobbies include handcycling, announcing and officiating roller derby. Playing board and roleplay games and looking after my three pet rats.

2. Moon

Moon Contributor Contributor

Templeton....that's the first thought that comes to mind when looking at your picture, ha. Welcome to the forum.