Five Lives, Five Souls

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cyan, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Moonlight bathed the heinous forms of the Majits in a veil of pale light. They were bigger than horses, the two that travelled together, by at least six hands. Their bodies were hairless and bloated, with wrinkled hides the color of ash to protect their organs. The heads were canine in structure by some how corrupted so that their eyes bulged and were planted on either side of their skulls and their maw bristled with rows upon rows of jagged teeth. Each of their legs ended in wickedly sharp talons one would find on birds of prey rather than dogs. But the most terrifying thing about these nightmarish chimera was the void of blackness where their minds should have been. These creatures were controlled entirely by Maj, he had created themto inspire fear in their prey but given them no will of their own. Through his unique abilities Maj could see, hear, smell, and tasted through all of his Majit simultaneously no matter the distance between them. The beasts were effectively extensions of his own senses.

At this time two Majit lumbered east of Trandor, seeking out the prey Maj's masters had directed him to dispose of. They follwed his whims enthusiastically devouring whatever had the misfortune of crossing their paths. Before long the Lead Majit sensed its prey, a cluster of fourteen souls not far from their position. It released a bone chilling howl, signalling to its master and pack mates to the south that the prey had been located.

Maj, who was still in Trandor allowed his awarness to slip into the lead Majit taking note of it position in relation to the target. This hunt would he over all too quickly. He prefered when the prey actually fled his hounds but they would stand a chance st this distance. As if blinking he shifted to the two Majit moving to the south and willed the beasts to regroup with their brothers. Then he noticed that seven souls had simultaneously broken off from the rest and were moving at high speed toward his lead Majit.
    Perhaps this hunt would be entertaining after all.

2. PastPresentNFuture

PastPresentNFuture New Member

Ezric beamed at this oppurtunity. He montioned for a servant to wring a large an ornate silver bell at the top of his mansion. This would ralley his men. For each rining 20 of his men would be summoned, 20 was enough. He then ordered another one of his servant to bring the deadly boomsticks his smiths had crafted.
    "Geoffrey" he said "To anwer your questions vampires are vulnerable to water, garlic, and light although the last merely drains us of our superhuman abilities. And you wondered how I can muster an army? Well once the Trandorans see my weapons they will have no choice but too join. He marched out the yard and ordered his men to go on hourseback. He picked an ornate suit of plate armour for himself to wear. His armour was silvered and head intricate vine patters around, his healm had a crescent silver moon above it.
    And they charged into the distance at the new invaders.
    "Charge my men!" he cried and his men roared brandishing their new superweapons

3. Clumsywordsmith

Clumsywordsmith Active Member

At this turn of events Geoffrey, for once, appears quite flummoxed; he stands there momentarily in the centre of the room, hands held slack at his sides and both eyebrows arched in a display of complete incredulity. Whatever he had perhaps been on the verge of saying seems lost entirely. He does not speak for some time, instead standing there in absolute silence, saying nothing as the headstrong lord rallies his men and goes charging off toward the manse’s gate. Finally, when the clatter of hooves and clang of gear has receded into the distance, he remarks to the others in open question:

“Well, we are a man less. And a rather useful one at that. What next? I doubt it will be long before the estate is overrun, and less time than that before Lord Ezric and his precious weaponry find themselves in the hands of our newfound enemies. A decision is to be made, here and now, and there is little enough time to waste about it. I, for my own part, am going in search of the commandant... any who deem it the wiser course of action are welcome to come with me. I cannot say I would welcome the company. I cannot say I would not. Come then, what will it be?”

He speaks these last words with some finality, arms now crossing over his chest as he peers from face to face, waiting...

4. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Being naturally fleet of foot, Esuna sprinted across the rugged countryside. His hand firmly on the hilt of Alabastor allows him to sense the presence of an emince void not unakin to ravenous hunger several thousand meters in front of him. Behind him, a patoon size element had gathered and was moving, at moderate speed in relation to his own, in his direction. Briefly he entertains the idea that the company of men and women pursued him with ill intent. Cold logic made him discard this Idea as quickly as it had come. He may have trespassed on some nobles property but the information he'd provided would prove invaluable. They had no reason to attack him now.

Just to be sure he wouldn't be preempted, Esuna took to the trees, scrambling up their trunks like a natural born lemur. He proceed to jump from tree to tree in an attempt to cover more ground and see the enemy he approached before it saw him. He would rather have the advantage of a well planned attack strategy if the situation was not going to go in his favor. He nibbly jumped from tree to tree until the space between them was too great for his jumping ability. He paused on the branch of a tall cedar and looked for the place where he had sensed the black hunger. Instantly his eyes focused on two hulking beasts that were munching on the remains of a herd of cattle that had been grazing in pasture. He decided to wait for those that followed him to get closer before acting.
    -----------
    The Majit had found yet another meal in the dozens of cows which had been fenced in their pasture. In an attempt to slake their insatiable hunger they did what came natural, ripping and gulping away the flesh of the hapless cattle. Again the lead hound bellowed his triumph as it discovered that their prey was drawing closer. Seven souls were a top a tree a few hundred meters away and twenty one trailed not much further behind. Though there were still six a few kilometers away these twenty seven souls would provide the Majit with a sumptuous feast. It growled ferociously to its companion, telling it to take the seben in the tree while it went about the main course.
    ---------------
    Esuna heard the terrible growl of the beast and saw the coordination in their movement as one of the beasts came for him and the other bounded in direction of Ezric and his men. Almost immediately the tree he his standing in gives way as its trunk is crushed in the mouth of the Majit. He jumped into the air while unsheathing Alabastor and lands on the creatures back. Alabastor's black blade screamed for the taste of blood as he plunges its tip into it spine, but is swatted by its whip like tail for his effort. Esuna tumbled to the ground but roll out of the was just as the beast reaches out to claw at him. Hopping to his feet the young man noticed that the creature seemed entirely unharmed when his attack was meant to sever its spine. Saliva fell in gooey clumps from the jagged mouth of this beast as it circled him, excited now by his resistance. It roared in an attempt to paralyze him in fear, its eyes wild and devoid of any soul.

Esuna took this opportunity to prepare his defence. Activating his left gauntlet would form a large shield equiped on his arm that would repel strong attacks and allow him to counter. With the shield in place he lunged at the beast, slicing at its legs but was only able to knick its armored talons. This could be a problem. Alabastor was a stronger sword than most though the damage he had inflicted thus far was less than trivia. It was down right petty, Esuna's strategy would have to change.
    The Majit slashed and whipped its tail at him. Both attacks were successfully parried and countered with a a few of his own thrusts. Esuna jumped back knowing his current attack strength to be useless. Deactivating his shield he eyed the surrounding area, whixh was now a tangled mass of broken trees. He could use this to his advantage if he was quick enough.
    Alabastor knew his plan before he'd even finished formulating it. Its blade went limp, transforming into a chain and its tip elongated to become a wicked scythe. Esuna held the hilt in one hand and the chain in the other swinging it at unbelieve speed. He dodge to the left as the Majit charged him and split its right flank open with a slash of his lash knife. It roared more out of surprise than agony then lunged again to which Esuna jumped up over his head and brought the scythe down across its lower back. The creatures hind legs instantly buckled as its spine was severed. Green blood oozed from both wounds as it lay there yelping, dragging itself by its forelegs.
    Not far of a sharp sound like lightning striking the same tree a dozen times rang out, catching Esuna off guard just as he was about to commit the finishing blow. He hesitated for just an instant, allowing the Majit to crane its neck and bite down on his right leg, shredding it into a useless mass of flesh. He brought his lash knife down then and ended the retched creature. He He fell to the ground unable to stand upright any longer. As Esuna dragged himself away from the corpse, he was sure he'd heard a sinster laugh escape from the maw if the Majit...

5. PastPresentNFuture

As they travelled the barren, and depressing landscape, Ezric saw a large beast roughly the size of a rhinoceros, come towards him and his men. It was muscular and impressive to look at without a doubt, having a canine head, talons for feet, and grotesque bodies. But it was just one versus twenty-one, and he and his men were armed with the new superweapon. Somehow the monster did not seem to fear twenty one armed men on horseback, but no matter. It would make the demon that much easier to kill.
    Ezric, motioned for two of his especially skilled marksmen to fire their arqubuses at the fiend
    "Give that beast a taste of technology Brian, and Eamon" he said
    "Yes sir!" they said in unison
    The two men let lose their iron missles at the monster and Ezric was confident he had taken out the monster right there

6. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

(Really PPF? Two bullets?)
    The Lead Majit took little damage from the projectiles. They hit its flank and buried themselves deep inside his flesh but the only thing he could feel was hunger. Though the sound aggitated the hulking monster only slightly, it lunge forth and clamped its mouth around the head of one of the horses pulling it away like taffy. The horses body dropped with the terrified ride still in its saddle. He screamed as the creature bit of bits of him along with the rest of the horse. The other nineteen men where close to scrabbling, there leader, Ezric held them together with an iron resolve. 'Aim for its eyes men!'

7. PastPresentNFuture

As Ezric said this the monster clubbed two men already killing them, the horses frighted to death went berserk, and two of them trampled their riders killing two more men. With a quarter of his men slain Ezric realized his mistake with horrifying revelation. This weapon created by the alchemists was powerful, but incredibly cumbersome. A rush of panic filled Ezric, as the monster ate and killed more men leaving a mere thirteen left.
    Gritting his teeth Ezric said "Fall back all of you, I will fight it myself."
    "But sir" said the most senior of his group of soldiers
    "Fall back I said! Go half a thousand feet west, and take my horse." Ezric jumped down and brandished his two swords his plans had been derailed drastically and he was going to take his anger out on this monster. Brandishing his two swords he stared at the demon that bellowed at him.
    Hissing back at it as a vampire would he ran as fast as a normal athlete would without armour. He was a half vampire so wearing this suit did not considerably impede his speed. He carved at the meat of the abomination's left frontal thigh. But to his surprise the horror did not seem to feel any pain at all, it clawed at his plate and sent him flying to the ground.
    "Ahh" he cried as he landed on his back with a thud, to his surpise the plate was penetration, and he was inflicted a small cut, which dripped a trickle of blood on his expensive armour.
    He only thought of this but for a half second as the monster leaped on him knocking the wind out of him and causing him to cough out saliva. It opened its maw on his helmet. Already it felt like his head would be crushed soon by the pressing of slowly-crushed metal on his face.
    Using every scrap of his superhuman strength, Ezric roared as he threw the beast away from him. He yanked his helmet off, as quickly as he could but when he did the monster whipped its tail at his unarmed face, Ezric barely dodged, and picked up his swords to continue fighting. Both him and his foe clashed, using his skill he landed several wounds to the beast, but the fight was taking much longer than he thought.
    At least his small nick had regenerated, even though his armour continued to take more and more damaged, and the nicks became frequent and his movements slowed.
    The monster however had boundless energy and jumped on him again pinning both of his arms down.
    No No not this he thougt. Ezric had but one option to use his fangs and suck the blood of this thing. With a hiss be chomped on the throat of the huge abomination

8. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

The Majit felt small pricks in penetrate it jugular artery and recoiled, feeling fear for the first in its existence. The sudden jerk of its neck caused it to tear its skin against Ezrics pristine fangs. Putrid green blood gushed on to his face. The Majit began fo feel the beginnings of supernatural paralysis spread from its neck up through its head causing its jaw to lock in place and down through its breast. It back peddled in confusion, realizing its defeat, turned tail to retreat. It ran until the paralysis caught up with its legs. The Maj fell in midstride, landing only a few meters from the wounded Esuna, its body rigid and stiff, still desperately grasping for air.
    Ezric, despite his injures sensed his truimph. Though the creature was not dead it would remain in this paralyzed state until he decided otherwise. Gingerly, he stood to his feet examining damage to his armor. A few of his men who'd disregarded his orders came to him now, inspecting him for injury, clearly in awe of his victory over the nightmarish beast.
    "Why are you gawking?" He said with a superior grin. " I want his head prepped to be mounted with in the hour!"

His men quickly rushed to the site of the Majit and produced saws and other cutting implements from satchels on their backs. They move cautiously around its had as if expecting it to rise and renew its assualt.
    ---------------
    Not far off Esuna sat against a tree, his right leg reduced to nothing more than a bloody stump. Everything had been severed below the knee with the exception of his shin which stuck out far passed the meat of his leg. Despite his the rigors of his training he couldnt quite detach his mind from the pain. Up until now he had been listening to the intense battle between Ezric and the Majit to which victory had some how gone to Ezric.
    He was relieved by this fact, though now he would have to focus all his attention on envoking the miracle of regenerating his limb. This was no easy task. His magical ability was exceptional but resortative magics had never been his forte. He closed his eyes, extending his arm palm facing upwards and imagined both the pure white energies of the soul and wild green energies of natural magic combining into the form of an orb in his palm. This took tremendous focus as he drew power from himself and his surroundings. Slowly but surely the energy came causing some of the plants around him to wilt. He began to feel the effects of this upon his own body as his strength slowly drained, leaving him defenseless.

Ezric's men whittled away at the neck of the Majit. With every slice its body shuddered and its throat released a rasping cough. As calmly as he could Ezric walked over slowly to inspect their work, ensuring they'd cut the specimen to his exact specification so the head would hang neatly in his trophy room. He wiped the green ooze frin his face, having samoled is disgusting flavor. From the corner of his eye he observed a brief sputter, the flash, of magical light. Turning to source he saw that the dark skinned intruder now lay against a tree, beaten and bloodied from battle. Not far away from him lay another Majit whose hide had been slashed deeply and head had been split. In the mans' hand the light began to crystalize into a lime green orb. He opened his eyes to look at his creation as It began to float down toward his injured leg. The power in this light was a heavy and almost electric pressure, radiating in all directions. Once the orb came in contact with his flesh the bleeding stopped completely. His flesh and muscle and tendons began to regrow along the protruding bone then further until his foot formed with all five toes. The skin of his newly regenerated appendage was a lighter brown than his undamaged skin, making his leg look frail and small.
    Ezric watched the process, astounded at the amount of power he'd felt coursing through the dark man's body. Esuna eyes met Ezric's for the first time (no homo). Fatigue bordering on exhuastion was etched across his face. His grip Alabastor tighted to reflect his resolve. "There are more just like them out there, nobleman." He studied Ezric, whos only decernable reaction was a heavy nod.
    "You and I will fight side by side in the next encounter"

9. MaggieStone

MaggieStone New Member

I gave my sword the last sickening twist it needed and a gurgle of blood spurted across my face- the fight was over. I sighed with relief, the enemy was dead though the rage to kill was still upon most of the men and a few of the women. In these types of situations it was kill or be killed. I followed them- Esuna and his men, I wasn't sure why- I needed to know what type of war I was fighting in. I walked over to the cliff edge, the sun turned away as the silver wisps of moonlight kissed our skins. The evening air cloaked me and took away the stench of death that surrounded the new burial site. I heard Esuna and Ezric acknowledging each other in small grave nods, a sickly smile spread across my face. Sweeping gusts of wind ruffled the inky feathers of my fluffy wings, I hadn't realised they had unfolded. I wrapped the robe like wings around me shielding myself from the iced wind that was rapidly cooling the fire in my veins. Wet seeped onto my once clean clothes, I sighed in agitation, wondering what new wound I had collected. Shock swept through me, at the bottom of my wings were drenched in blood, coppery in colour. I looked back into the mass of beings and and true enough two trails ofthe same substance than now coats my wings drew across to exactly where I was now stood.

10. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Atel sat watching as time slowed to a standstill again.

"He's coming Atel. I can feel him." the voice boomed.

"Who is?"

"Raphael, angel of the dawn. Who do you think sent the majit? He intends to end you all before you can cause any more trouble."

"Then what should we do?"

"Kill him!" It roared as time returned to its normal pace. He stood and headed off to find the others.

Atel found them standing next to the corpse of a Majit.

"Troubles coming." He looked away towards where the Majit had come from, he could feel it aswell now a strong magic presence.

"What trouble?" Ezric asked.

"One of the archangels." Even as he said it he felt the presence get stronger. Its source was visible now. Lead by two Majit a giant glowing humanoid with wings strode with his head above the trees towards them. In his hand was a massive sword its tip cutting into the ground as he walked. His face was hidden by a glowing helmet.

"Raphael." Atel breathed. The Majit charged for Ezric and Esuna. Raphael cast his gaze towards Atel and Hunter. The sword swung high into the air before crashing into the ground, sending cracks towards them. Atel dived into Hunter pushing her out the way as the ground spilt beneath them. Raphael laughed hurling burning white fire at them. Atel pushed Hunter sending her out of the way before he slipped into a crack. AS he fell he could hear Raphael laughing.

11. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

The glistening fangs of a Majit crashed Alabastors' ebony blade. Esuna struggled against the creatures' weight, his strength still totally drained. If he was to survive this encounter he would have to conserve what little power he had and stike the killing blow quickly.

Beside him, Ezric fought off his attacker with renewed vigor. His twin blades slashing shallow gashes into the beasts' hide. The Majit seemed to be tiring quickly under Ezric's assault but still slashed viciously at him when given a chances. Ezric dodged each blow nimbly, careful to stay just out of the range of of the Majits' talons.

Under a weighty blade wielded by the intruder the ground split into a deep fissure, sucking Atel and Hunter into its darkness. There was no more that either Esuna or Ezric could do as both caught glimpses of their allies falling. Raphael's sheer size struck a cord of fear in the hearts of both men.
    The pair was now separate on either side of the fissure both fighting and evading the Majit, struggling to survive. Ezric signaled to Esuna, catching his eye just as he avoided a fierce slash at his head. He stopped attacking, opting instead to feign slashes that caused the Majit to back up closer to the fissure. Esuna caught on, quickly changing his tactics to push his opponent back as well.

After several minutes both Majit had unwittingly fallen into the crevice, howling their surprise all the way down. Winded and fatigued both warriors turned their attention to Raphael, the giant who had come on the heels of the Majit. His countance was savage yet poised. The glow of his helmet faded showing them its true golden color. In his hand the massive sword pulsed with murderous energy. His wings like sails, beat up a powerful gust of wind as he chuckled to himself. The two exhausted men before him would stand no chance in a fight against him.

Esuna looked to Ezric, determined to survive but too physically exhausted to go on. As if reading his mind Ezric flipped over the fissure and landed within a few feet of him. "Lend me your strength Esuna" he said extending his swords toward Raphael.
    Esuna simply stared at the nobleman, admiring his willfulness. Together the two stuck a fighting stance. There was an intense surge of energy as Esunas' remaining strength began to flow into Ezric and his blades. His remaining men, who had finished cutting the head from the lead Majit, picked up their arms now and took aim at Raphaels' exposed arms.

A roar from deep within the canyon, and the flutter of heavy wings broke the mounting tension and focused everyones attention on the cavernous darkness. Seconds later Hunter flew into view, an elegant silver dragon whos wings were graphed in divine symbols. On her back was Atel, or Agres rather. The troubled man had traded his youthful form and embrace his inner demon. In appearance Agres was wraithlike- a perversion of the angelic likeness with bone white eyes.

The two new comers landed gently among the battle wreckage, assessing the current situation. They saw that Ezric and Esuna stood side by side, a cloud of arcane energy encircling them. They looked spent but defiant against the looming giant. Conversely, Raphael posture telegraphed his vicious intent. Something drastic would have to be done. They must not lose this fight...

12. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Raphael stood amongst the debris of what had been a sparsely forested meadow, his demeanour menacing. He spread his enormous wings to their full span blocking out the light of the gathering dawn. The glow of his helmet ane breast plate now extinguished, the corrupted angel looked more an animated colossus than ever. With the ease of lifting a twig, Raphael hefted his giant blade and pointed toward Ezric. "Had you the decency to die in Trandor you wouldn't have the misfortune to fall bh my sword" he said in a voice like rolling thunder.

A blur of silver, the sound of metal torn, the sizzle of arcane fire, Hunter attacked without hesitation. In a flurry of draconic rage she managed to crack Raphaels' golden helm but was batted away by his gigantic sword. She fell into the dirt with a sickening crack as her senuous neck bent to an unnatural angle. Her reptilian body spasmed uncontrollably for a few moments as Raphael took short deliberate steps toward her. There was nothing Ezric, Esuna, or Agres could do as she was impaled by his blade through the vunerable scales of her underbelly. They looked on with horror as blood and bile spilt profusely from her wound and Raphael chuckled at the carnage.

Agres ranted and bellowed clearly enraged by Hunters' useless sacrifice. His wraith form swelled and stretched until he was level with Raphael. His hollow eyes emptied of a rational though and threw himself at the opposing giant. Moving too swiftly for Raphael to manuver his sword in defence, Agres shattered his helm with one blow then moved through him as if he was if he was thin air. Now behind Raphael, Agres reached both arms behind himself and grasped Raphaels' head lifting him into the air and throwing him onto the ground before him. The earth trembled from the weight of Raphael's body colliding with the ground. His now exposed face resembled that of a new born baby's.

Ezric and Esuna clampered beside the body of Hunter who was in her final death throws. The two looked upon her with simpathy, yet nothing could be done for her now. She would pass on a martyr, a parton saint of the rebellion.
    Agres placed a massive foot on Raphaels' chest and shouted "TELL ME EVERYTHING"

13. Ohlookabirdy!

Ohlookabirdy! New Member

Name -Avis Belva
    Age - 24

Species - Human/Angel hybrid

Personality - Publicly, Avis is a bubbly and pleasant man. In private he faces his own many demons, like all others.

Appearance - Avis is just under 6 feet in height with short hair the color of sand, milky skin and bright eyes. His lean and lanky appearance is complemented by his wings- charcoal grey in color and nearly ten feet in length when fully extended. Like most of his kind, he prefers to dress plainly in clothes that can accommodate his wingspan. He is capable of conjuring a sword made of burning steel for his own defense (though he has never used the weapon against another living being and has no plans to start).

Bio - Avis Belva was born to an angelic mother by a human father. His father was put to death while he was still in the womb, convicted of sacrilege and heresy by the priests in human lands. His mother was shunned by her fellow angels for having been tempted by a lowly human. Still, Avis grew up in a fairly normal household within the realm of angels- the sin was his mothers and not his own, but his fellows never stopped watching for the inevitable fall of Avis to his human nature. So far they have been waiting in vain, as Avis has successfully made trips to the human realms on "guardian" missions to the faithful, or "espionage" to the faithless. Avis has never seen himself as a spy- only as another do-gooder about to be swept up in events beyond his control that will likely show which side of him will control his future- the grace of Angels, or the emotion of man.

Powers/Abilities - Being half-human, Avis' wings are not fully functional. He cannot use them for long sustained flight, but they are still an effective means of short range movement. His human blood combined with the grace of his angelic nature in order to give him an advanced sense of empathy. Avis is able to read the auras of individuals or in certain cases, "smell" their emotions.

Extra - I know I was kind of vague about Avis' personality- that's because I've been developing him for another story I'm going to be writing and wanted to give him a bit of a test run in a different situation :D Still in that "discovery" phase with him so hopefully I can learn more about him by writing here!

First post in the story coming soon- probably away from the current action so he can get set up and I can finish reading and figure out what's currently going on.

14. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

This thread is dead. If you want to keep going or start over post or PM me.

15. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

I think the lack of structure killed it. I'd be up for starting over.

16. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Good to know. When and where? Complete character refresh with clear cut plot point in agreeance by all involved mayhaps

17. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Agreed. So what shall we do for the new plot? How about a sci fi rpg

18. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Something involving 5 actual character risking losing or gaining souls in a struggle to survive?

19. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

I think we should ignore the title (or change it) and just use the thread to do another RPG.

20. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Okay. But what would be the goal? Just creative writing?

21. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Well we can either get new people and agree a goal/plot or just make chars but write it like a story.

22. slurpy_NinJa

slurpy_NinJa Member

just throwing this out there; I'd be willing to join in as a character as well as helping develop a new RPG. Hit me up and let me know. a scifi RPG would be cool...just saying

23. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Slurpy - Your participation and input would be greatly appreciated. I think we'll do sci-fi as that seems good. Now what do we do for a plot?

24. slurpy_NinJa

slurpy_NinJa Member

I'm thinking a mild form of military scifi with a hint of survival. Here's a couple of ideas that might get he ball rolling.

1. We're all soldiers or freelance mercs aboard a military space vessel that crash lands on an uncharted planet and have to find a way off said planet.

2. We could all be hired guns(more freelance mercs :D) sent on missions around the world by a futuristic organization. This would be more of a 007 meets Avatar(ish) type story.

3. We could go down the post apocalyptic road where we are survivors of a nuclear war scavenging for supplies, rebuilding a township, etc.

Let me know what you guys think and who's going to be involved.

25. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

If we mix one and two. Sent on mission, ship crashes. Then we can have some underlying betrayl theme. Shall we make char sheets or wait for Hex?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.