1. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Fives lives, Five souls discussion thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mr Mr, Aug 17, 2011.

Made this so we can discuss without interfering with RP posts.

2. PastPresentNFuture

PastPresentNFuture New Member

k thnx man

3. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

thanks mr mr :)

i was gona post a peice the other night but i was too tired, and since then all the characters have moved!!! haha :p so gona have to re-write and then ill post.

4. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

by the way im confused where danil was i thought he was sitting with tho group but now he seems to be in the corner and dragonman is going over to him and now the other two :confused:

5. PastPresentNFuture

Maybe the other guys are sitting quite close to the corner

6. PastPresentNFuture

sorry, Mr Mr I'll keep that in mind in the future, i'm very new to this role playing game, so I apologize for the inconvenience

7. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

okey dokey i see :)

8. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

by the way, I was thinking my character could have the nickname blue’be, but I don’t really want her to call herself that, so if you wanted - one of your characters (whoever you think would do this) could call her that as a joke but it catches on, so wouldn’t have to use the full blueberry name all the time then unless being formal :p

9. PastPresentNFuture

sorry, my characters pretty formal :p

10. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

haha no problem :p

11. Clumsywordsmith

Clumsywordsmith Active Member

I'm bored and looking for some arr-pee to kill my writer's block; this one seems the easiest to still slip into without mucking anything up. Any objections to another character?

12. berky

berky New Member

nice idea for a thread, though I'm still proboly going to make little comments in the RP just for clarity.

MY bad with the placment of Dani, I thought he was seeing the crowd of people in his head, like he was CRAZY or something!

Also, someone mentioned they were going to spend a lot of time re-writing a response. I think it'd be better if we just kept posting and didnt worry about nailing in the perfect paragraph, I feel like a lot of RP's end up getting butchered up because everyone's to busy trying to write the perfect reaction. If someone disagrees, please say so.

13. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

i did re-write but its posted now :p its only cause id orginally written something i had intended to post but i was too tired so i waited till the next day and the characters had moved from the chairs so i had to add the bit where i followed them to where they were or else id be talking to characters that were no longer there and messing up the story :p wont do agian haha

by the way is it too early to start the action? cause i was going to post something where the fight starts or do people want to carry on talking a bit more before we do that? :p

14. berky

berky New Member

I think everyone is just starting to interact. I'd suggest holding off for a little bit, just so we can get more chemistry between the different characters. BUT , since you showed initial interest, you should be the one to post about when things go all CRAZY ZANY! Just save it for tomorrow and then post away.

QUESTION TO YA'LL, I wrote Drake to be 8 ft because I assumed that would be small for a dragon, I generally consider them to be 15-20ft. This does not seem to be the case as everyone has noted my character as being a BIG SON OF A BITCH, so I'm going to go ahead and say hes 7 ft as opposed to 8, just to balance it out a bit. Sound good?

15. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

ok thanks berky :) i only mentioned that because i was going to reply to something Ezric said to me in PastPresentNFuture's latest post and i had a great idea for joining what he said and the attack together so it flowed but whatever :p

and yep sure 7 ft's fine - that would still be big to my character anyway lol

16. Clumsywordsmith

Well, no one seems to object... though no one gave express permission either... so I’ll go ahead and take it as an affirmative and post away. Feel free to ignore if you’d rather not take on an additional character.

Oh, bio thing... I’m bad at these, seeing as I don’t much like them, and prefer to bring my character out by degrees. His breeding isn’t quite obvious at first, and seems more human than anything else, but to those who can see it’ll come through quick enough (And for the rest it won’t take much guesswork to figure it out. Besides, it’s not like there are that many combinations to choose from!)

17. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Clumsy, sure join its still early days. For clarity you'll need to post a char sheet though, we can still have our chars not be aware of the stuff.

18. berky

berky New Member

Agreed, your more then welcome to join in, but it's easier to visualize if we have some supplemental information.

19. berky

berky New Member

by the way, has anyone heard from Cyan "the original poster" he hasn't actually appeared story wise yet.

20. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

i know maybe she hasnt been able to get on for a while or isnt coming back to the site at all. dont know

21. Clumsywordsmith

Hmm... his name is yet to be decided. A half-demonic human who seems to have an extensive and rather detailed knowledge of the inner workings of the human world, suggesting that -- at one time or another -- he not only lived amongst them, but was of a rather prominent standing amongst their kind. Whatever the case, it is obvious that he has since fallen into disgrace. His profession is not entirely clear, nor his reasons for attending such a meeting, though they seem more personal than in anyway altruistic.

Being so human in appearance, it should be noted that only characters bearing the traits of either demons or angels would have any realisation as to his breeding, while all others would doubtless take him for a human on first sight. Typical of his kind, on closer examination it might noted that he neither has any real need for breathing (something that he only does out of habit and long practise in appearing as humanlike as possible), nor does he have a discernible pulse or heartbeat

While formidable, his powers come with the usual dangers associated with a human mind attempting to control that which is essentially demonic in nature; prone to long silences and intense meditation, the better part of his private life seems consumed with the inner struggle between keeping his sanity and preventing his demonic tendencies from gaining absolute control. Thus, he is far more apt in a fight to rely upon his long training at swordplay and other related disciplines, heightened by his superior speed and reflexes granted through his demonic blood. On those occasions where he does choose to tap this power, it is most often only through the use of various drugs, potions and intoxicants -- remedies to numb his human mind to the pain and danger inherent to embracing the demonic.

22. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

so any takers? haha :p
    so clumsywordsmith...you think of a name yet? :)

oh and just to say guys im really enjoying this thanks :D haha i love our characters lol

23. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

When shall we kick off the attack/event?

24. AveryWhite

AveryWhite Active Member

well im all for it now, unless any of our characters have anything more to say to each other before the action begins?
    berky said i could start us off when we were all ready for it to begin cause id already asked about it yesterday lol and iv writen it so all i have to do is post :p

25. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Might aswell post then.