Fives lives, Five souls discussion thread

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Mr Mr, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Good job on your post PPF shows a lot more about you character than what youve written so far. For the rest of you remember there are two more Majit headed in tge direction of Ezric and Esuna. Plus Maj is in Trandor so now would be a good time to act as an individual and get some action.
    Oh and Ill be continuing Miria's storyline in the next few days. Im hoping I can convince Vampfan to return so Danil can play hispart in the story.

2. berky

berky New Member

Hello Crew

I wanted to make a formal notice of my intention to departure from the RP. I haven't been able to add to the story recently because I've been busy moving back into university. It's a very exciting time right now. I am getting a lot of things done in the coming quarter, meaning that I'll be very busy working back and forth between different projects and clubs. I recognize this as the second time I've been distant from the RP during it's running, and as much as I'd like to continue to be a part of the story, it is unlikely that I will be able to act as dedicated member of the group. It's not fair to anyone if I post infrequently and sparingly, so I'm going to have Drake fade out for the time being. I've had a lot of fun reading all the interesting things you have created, and hope the story continues to grow. It's been really great getting to know you folks. I'll still visit the site every so often to check in on short stories and what have you, so feel free to PM me.

3. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Good luck berky have fun learning!

4. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

I waited 4 days to post but of course no one else jumped on it, so there you go guys. No ones dead and now we're fighting Mr Mr's Raphael. Um.... Ill wait 2 more days to post then a Ill post again. But when I do this time someones gonna die. Maggiestone hint hint. Lol. Nah but seriously have fun.

5. MaggieStone

MaggieStone New Member

You can kill me - I've quit the thread

6. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Okay.

7. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Just a note, agares is equal in size to raphael. only atel is small

8. Hex44

Hex44 New Member

Had no Idea buddy. Why dont you take over the rest of the segment I dont wanna seem greedy

9. PastPresentNFuture

PastPresentNFuture New Member

Hey guys, its my last year of high school so I really have to make it count. Ill try to find more time to post on this forum but I doubt I will find much. My sincerest appologies PPF

10. Clumsywordsmith

Clumsywordsmith Active Member

Yeah, I'm pretty much out at this point.