Flame of the Crimson Rose Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Honorius, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Lebby

Lebby New Member

Lol nice cameo :)

Oh by the way, i will now make it my goal to murder Cole for calling me dweeby >: (

:)

2. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Oh yeah, in addition to my other NPCish characters, I have my own character.

Here she is (It was going to be a guy, but I figured we could use another girl.)

Oh, and Yellow is going to bump into her. So no one else can.

Name: Susanna Daniels

Appearance: Susanna normally wears pretty simple clothing. Nothing flashy. Sun dresses and cardigans, jeans and hoodies. Nothing flashy, nothing fancy. With her long dark hair, striking blue eyes, and creamy complexion, she's regarded as being quite pretty. Not very sexy, but very beautiful.

Personality: Susanna's a very kind, gentle soul. Always looking after her friends and family, always there for someone to rely on. But while she's incredibly kind, she is actually very hostile towards those that she regards as "Bad People", people like bullies, criminals, any one that she regards as being "Not Nice".

Background: Susanna was adopted at a young age by a very kind couple. Her real parents had died when she was very young in a terrorist attack. She lived a happy childhood. She made lots of friends, learned to play the piano, and took care of her pet cat, Sir Whisker Paws III. Through high school she took a job at the local veterinarian. She loved animals, and she loved to help people, so it was a perfect job for her. Last month though, her adopted parents were killed in the Flame of the Crimson Rose, leaving her parent-less. Of course, being that she was already 18, no one came to pick her up, no one sent her to an orphanage or to a relatives home. She was alone.

Equipment: Cell phone, an old van, and a first aid kit from the veterinarian office. It was designed for animals, but it still has clean gauze, bandages, a scalpel, tweezers, scissors, antiseptic, and anesthetic.

3. Evil Flamingo

Evil Flamingo Banned Contributor

Thanks for creating a character that mine can really clash with! I'm excited.

4. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

... I don't understand. How does the kind sweet 18 year old clash with the electrical repair dude?

Oh yeah, I'm going to let you guys get some character interaction in before I get the next part moving.

5. Evil Flamingo

I made it clear that he doesn't really think too highly of people and is completely willing to go beyond lawful or orderly bounds to get whatever he wants or needs. Maybe not, but I'm pretty sure there will be a little clashing on ideals going on.

6. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

I forgot about that aspect of his personality. Yep, there'll definitely be some problems there.

Oh, and in case none of you have noticed, Susanna is our splendid priest class character that does all the healing and transports everyone.

No one else bothered to have a healing sort of ability (Sorry for anyone who was disguising their power as that), or have a car that could hold all our people, so I took it upon myself to do that.

7. Evil Flamingo

I was thinking about it, but I rejected it because I thought somebody else would have surely taken it. haha

8. Lebby

Lebby New Member

Shizzle Honor! Did you say no one else talk to Sussana yet? Because i posted a minute ago, then saw what you said in the discussion. All My character did was nod to her as she comforted Yellow's character, and then my character asked if yellows character was alright.

Is this okay? or have i done something wrong by acknowledging Sussannas existence?

By the way would this by any chance be accurate; Sussana = Scarlet?

9. DustinTheWind

DustinTheWind Active Member

Well, I could do that with my power. It'd just take a while.

10. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

"Sussana = Scarlet?"

No, Susanna (Two n's) doesn't equal scarlet. If it did, i would have just named her scarlet.

And you didn't do anything wrong Lebby. The whole idea was that I wanted to comfort Yellow, and I didn't want anyone stealing it. I can share though.

Of course... Flamingo had to go and get injured so I have to help him...

You do know that dirty rags are bad for wounds right?

Dustin, I'd rather not die in a horrendous accident due to a slip of the hand thank you.

11. Evil Flamingo

It's not like he's gonna have a clean one...

And generally people don't turn out too well when there next to explosions. :/

12. Evil Flamingo

Also, I didn't notice before that we were supposed to leave the healer alone. If need be, I can delete the post and write another one.

13. Lebby

Lebby New Member

No apparently its fine, I just mis interperated a comment. But yeah, im pretty sure talking to Susanna is a-ok

14. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Seems like you both misinterpreted. I'm going to have to be more clear from now on.

15. Evil Flamingo

No it was our fault, I didn't read too fully and I knew I should have. Sorry for the mess.

16. losthawken

losthawken Author J. Aurel Guay Role Play Moderator Contributor

I couldn't resist one more post. Honor, should I tell the group if I use a power (without my character's knowledge) so as to avoid complications later? I could do tell y'all the effect w/ out really revealing my power I think.

17. Forgotten_Memories

Forgotten_Memories Active Member

Gah! I go to sleep and there's bare posts in the morning! I was waiting for a little more to happen before I posted, but now too much has. So, there's my post. It isn't in Adam's nature to really interact though, so I guess it's alright.

Edit:

Honor, I'm guessing Susanna's ability is a little similar to mine! :p

18. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

That should be fine Hawken.

And you are incorrect FM. Way off.

Wow you guys posted alot.

19. yellowm&M

yellowm&M Contributor Contributor

the whole not knowing everyones powers is really interesting

though when are we going to let everyone else know what they are? most everyone is subtly enough that i really have no ideas as to what they are

20. Forgotten_Memories

Forgotten_Memories Active Member

I think powers will need to be unleashed when they are needed for situations. Like, if we're in mega danger or something.

21. Evil Flamingo

Well some of us have no control over them at the moment. :/

22. yellowm&M

probably

23. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

Your powers will be revealed when you use them. If someone throws fire balls, and they need to throw a fire ball, and they throw a fire ball, everyone will know that they throw fireballs.

If someone looses an arm, and I can heal that, and I need to heal that, I'll heal that, and everyone will know how I heal.

The point is, if you think you're a freak of nature, you don't just go telling people and showing it off. You're power would be revealed when you need to use it.

Oh and flamingo, Susanna, being our healer, just used her power very sneakily and healed you. You should be feeling exponentially better over the next hour.

24. yellowm&M

and if they don't know about their power they'll figure it out then also I pressume?

25. Honorius

Honorius Active Member

That would be right.

"angel-woman-thing" I may be misinterpreting, but Susanna is just a regular person.

And they aren't shape shifters.