1. BabyJinx

BabyJinx New Member

Good morning!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BabyJinx, Apr 5, 2014.

:)

Hello! I go by the online handle BabyJinx. Writing has always been a part of my life, but as I've grown I've found that I wrote for different reasons. As a little girl, writing was a fantastic outlet for my wild imagination. Later on writing became a way for me to reflect on life lessons and all kinds of firsts that I was going through as a teenager. Now I am a recent college grad, and writing has become more of a focused activity for me. Writing used to be an expressive outlet for me, but these days I write because I want to create something meaningful.

And that's why I joined this forum! What I want to get out of my writing is vastly different than what I used to want, and I have a completely different approach now. But in some ways it is almost like I am trying to learn to write all over again.

I'm looking forward to meeting and working with other writers!

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum, BabyJinx!

This is a great place to hone your craft, meet new people, and once the requirements are met, get feedback on your own writing :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun!

-Kat