Good news i am Pregnant with my second

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shadow tiger x, May 20, 2008.

1. shadow tiger x

shadow tiger x New Member

The Australian funny farm. More than 5 minutes fro
    Yeah thanks cuz i do understand what you are saying. I am going to get a second opinion from another doctor yay noe i just have to talk my doctor into a referal to the gino, it shouldn't be hard i hope...

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

sorry to say, it's a fact of life that once you've had a c-section, it's too much of a risk to go 'natural' for any later births... having had 7 'the hard way' i can tell you from first-hand experience, you're not missing anything!... nothing other than all the pain and hard work of labor, that is... the object is to get our babies out of there safely and into our arms asap... nothing else should matter, should it?...

so, stop letting yourself feel like you're missing anything and just look forward to having a beloved baby nuzzling at your breast, after those long, hard months of growing him/her...

love and hugs, maia

3. Amor

Amor New Member

First off, congratulations, shadow! :D

I've never had a kid, though, so I'm afraid that I can't really help when it comes to pregnancy stuff. I'm sure that everything will be fine, though. Best of luck :)

4. shadow tiger x

Thanks maia,

Ok yes i do agree there is nothing more exiting than having your new life in your arms, but i asked a doctor when i had my first via c section if it was going to stop me having another child naturaly and he said no But now to be told 16 months later by another doctor that it will never happen unless i go into labor without assistance. I have known many of woman have more than one natural births after having a c section many being family and friends. My sister inlaw had a c section with her first then had natural births with her younger 3 children mmmmmm it makes me wonder why am i getting told no

5. shadow tiger x

Thanks Amor,

I am glad you just poped into say hello and congrats thank you it's much appreciated.

6. Brenda Keesal

Brenda Keesal New Member

Congratulations, Shadow! Doctors are trained to be cautious, who knows for sure what the future will hold? Hope for the best. You're a mother already, you can deal with anything!