Tags:
  1. B.W.Guy

B.W.Guy New Member

Greetings and Salutations!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by B.W.Guy, Mar 29, 2018.

Hello! I'm new, obviously, and thought I'd start wading out into this place a bit. I'm an aspiring author, currently working on a fantasy novel and slowly going insane. I'm hoping to make some new friends who share my passion because at present, my time is mostly spent with three cats and a dog, and honestly, they are terrible conversationalists. Anyway, that's me, I never know exactly what to put in these kinds of things, but I hope that it sparked your interest anyway!

2. Mink

Mink Contributor Contributor

Welcome!

I spend a lot of time with my animals, too, and I agree that they're awful at conversation!

Enjoy your stay here and good luck with the novel!

3. Andrew Alvarez

Andrew Alvarez Senior Member

Be welcome to the forum! This forum is a great place to improve your writing, and discuss a lot of themes related and non related to writing. Just participate into the different threads around, and have fun by learning, and helping other writers to improve, even if it' s just a constructive praise or dislike. Nice to hear that writing is already a passion for you, and hope to check your work soon enough. See you!