1. MrCartoon

MrCartoon New Member

Greetings, from Wonderful Canada

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MrCartoon, Aug 9, 2020.

...Although the country absolutely has it's share of problems.

Hello!

I am a visual designer of 20 years looking to utilize those learned talents with life experiences and love of horror to create stories in the genre. Tired of working among other sheep and various other livestock in various shades of cubicle farms, I want to give my writing an honest try. I want nothing more than to get better. Write unique pulpy horror stories and hopefully give enough people something to enjoy.

I live in Toronto, ON with my four kids, 3 cats, dog, wife. More than enough. Never alone. Can never pee alone. ...How I miss peeing alone without the wriggling fingers of my children crying for my attention to put the clothes on all their barbies. A bag of milk lasting a morning. Oreos longer than an hour after bringing home groceries.

Looking forward to getting all the better here, on this forum. Creeper for awhile and happy to finally put my foot in.

Regards,

Steve Rivers likes this.
  2. Dogberry's Watch

Dogberry's Watch Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2023

Welcome! I hope you like it here.

3. Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers Contributor Contributor

They say you can tell what type of children you have just by the way they eat Oreos.
    -If they nibble the edges first, they'll grow up fastidious.
    -If they take the top off, scrape the cream first and then eat it, they'll be creative.
    -If they eat them like a regular biscuit, you need to push them to do better at school. :D

Welcome to the forums, Cartoon. I really love the avatar! I also watch Joe Robinet on Youtube go around the lakes in your state. It's a beautiful place to live.

jannert likes this.
  4. Kyle Phoenix

Kyle Phoenix Active Member

Welcome to the forums MrCartoon. I hope you enjoy your time here. :)