1. Valhalla Erikson

Valhalla Erikson New Member

Greetings & Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Valhalla Erikson, Sep 13, 2021.

My name is Valhalla Erikson. I'm an aspiring writer hoping to one day publish his first book. I've been writing ever since college as a hobby then fell out of it. It wasn't until the Pandemic that I've re-awakened my passion of writing and I hope that I'll make a career out of it one day.

Preferred Genres: I like to write fantasy and science fiction. And I'd sometimes combine the two. But I'd like to take common concepts of the fantasy genre and provide a unique spin on them. For example, the Elves in my Urban Fantasy/CyberPunk story are the world's equivalent to vampires. But not the brooding emo types but the sort you won't want to be alone in a room with.

Interest: I like writing main characters as females. I just find them more fun to write. Especially as I support diversity and equality in my stories.