1. DH Hanni

DH Hanni New Member

Greetings there

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by DH Hanni, Aug 19, 2013.

Hi all. My name is DH Hanni, pen name, and I'm currently living in Washington state. I've been writing fiction for a couple of years and completely love it. I've always been good at research papers and essays but was scared to venture into fiction writing because I didn't think I was smart enough. I've always had ideas for stories in my head and would occasionally write them down thinking that'd be cool for someone else to write. Doesn't make sense, I know. I finally took the plunge, started writing during my lunch hour, and fell in love. Writing feels like something 'fits' for once in my life.

I primarily write historical fiction but so far I've dabbled in a little bit of fantasy, Steampunk, paranormal, horror, and general fiction. I love to read historical fiction but love fantasy and Steampunk and really anything with an interesting story and characters.

I'm looking forward to learning and making some friends and maybe even offer some helpful advice once in a while.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  2. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome, we might be neighbors, I'm in Bellevue.

3. DH Hanni

DH Hanni New Member

Ahhh, you're on the pretty side of the state! I'm on the east side. Lovely view of desert and sagebrush :(

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I used to live in Richland. There's something to be said for the whole sky view. :)

5. DH Hanni

DH Hanni New Member

The sunsets can be quite beautiful out in the desert.