1. Franz Hansen

Franz Hansen Member

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Franz Hansen, Dec 10, 2013.

Greetings.

New to this forum, but not new to writing. I've been writing for almost 18 years, starting when I was 11 years old. I started out writing the Star Trek stories that I used come up with while playing with my Star Trek Micro Machines. A few years later, I started creating my own science fiction Universe, and I've been working on that ever since. For a period of 5 years, I was working on a series 60 of short stories (I only made it part-way through #45 before I set it aside to concentrate on my current series--more on that later). During that time, I also wrote 4 "novels" between 15-50 pages in length.

In 2004, I developed an intense interest in dragons. Inspired by Anne McCaffrey's Dragonriders of Pern and a single Star Trek episode that mentioned a world inhabited by dragons, I developed my own dragon world set in the Universe I had been creating. I started to write a small series of short stories set on that world, which promptly grew into a full-length novel, and then a series of novels and novelettes. So far, I've completed two novels, one short story, four novelettes (2 versions of one), I'm nearing the end of a third novel with another and additional novelettes planned.

As you can probably tell, I'm a big fan of science fiction. I also love fantasy that treat dragons properly.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. johnolexa

johnolexa New Member

Welcome Franz