1. RamonaWindfairer

RamonaWindfairer New Member

Hello!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by RamonaWindfairer, May 25, 2014.

I joined this site quite a long time ago, back in 2011...yet for some reason I forgot to log back on; pretty stupid of me, right? Anyways, in a form of an introduction, I love reading. Some might say I'm a book addict, similar to my obsession with the internet. I'm in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend, the anniversary being August 15th, which shall mark two years. (Excited!) I am rather shy, especially in real life, though I might put my foot in the door online.
    I started writing Inferno in 6th grade. I was entirely devoted to it. I made my parents read it, my friends, even some of my teachers. I slaved over it. That is, until I reached around half-way through. And, suddenly, I just left it. It didn't seem to appeal to me anymore. So the book was left abandoned for quite a few months, (perhaps even a year or two?) until I decided this year to scrap the plot and start a whole new Inferno. 124 pages in, and I don't regret it. So, I'm excited to share it with you, along with other stories I've constructed in my looong absence, some of which have actually had the privilege of being published. :)
    Also, to make a point, my name is Stephanie, not 'Ramona.' I created a pen-name/username a while back and forgot I couldn't change it...Woops.
    Anyways, enough of me rambling. I look forward to talking to you all and learning about your own works.
    Take care!

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Romona aka Stephanie. I think you'll find this site to be very inspiring and helpful in your book-writing journey. I know it has been to me. People here are friendly and eager to offer aid and critiques when wanted.
    See you around the forum!
    ~LTW

3. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Please have a quick read through the New Member Quick Start where you'll find link to the Forum Rules, and the FAQ.

Have fun! :D

Wrey