Tags:
  1. twilightcitadel

twilightcitadel New Member

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by twilightcitadel, Apr 30, 2024.

I'm a medieval fantasy creator building my own universe in the style of 1970s retro dark fantasy.

I look forward to exploring this community upload_2024-4-30_9-26-46.gif

Kur likes this.
  2. Kur

Kur Member

Currently Reading::
    The Fire of Heaven trilogy - Russel Kirkpatrick
    Salutations! All of that just sounds like a bundle of fun! Looking forward to anything you share, in your own time.

There’s plenty to explore so pace yourself. I’m here a couple of months and I’m still consistently finding treasure. At this rate it will take me years to become jaded.

twilightcitadel likes this.
  3. Louanne Learning

Louanne Learning Happy Wonderer Contributor Contest Winner 2022 Contest Winner 2024 Contest Winner 2023

Hello and welcome, looking forward to seeing you in the forums!

Kur likes this.
  4. Rath Darkblade

Rath Darkblade Active Member

Howdy howdy, TwilightCitadel. 1970s retro dark fantasy, eh? Sounds like ... *thinks* ... the first version of Dungeons & Dragons. Cool! :D

Yup, the one that came out before the Great Moral Panic of the 80s ... which gave us all those oh-so-self-righteous moral crusaders ... who put D&D players in the same category as rapists and murderers. :rolleyes: Well, they can all bite me. Phhhhhbbbbbttttt! *gives the 80s moral crusaders a big raspberry* :bigtongue:

Is that the sort of thing you mean? ;)