1. rktho

rktho Contributor Contributor

Group storytelling: A chosen one adventure quest but...

Discussion in 'Word games' started by rktho, Apr 18, 2017.

...it's an old lady instead of a teenager, accompanied by her skittish butler who's there to make sure she takes her pills on time. And her several cats. Weapon of choice: knitting needles. Sharp ones.

Alright. Go!

2. W.D.Wallace

W.D.Wallace Member

Agatha walked down the stairs where Albert was waiting for her with a small cup of pills and a glass of water. "Thank you Albert. What would I do without you?"
    "Oh, you would get by just fine mum." His british accent always made her smile. She downed the pills in one large gulp and went to the kitchen. Everything that Albert did for her she always fed the feline members of the house herself. She opened the pantry that was fully stocked and started to search the six shelves for the right can of food the cats would enjoy this morning. Deciding on salmon, ten cans were removed. The sound of the electric can opener was a feeding bell for the numerous four legged members of the family, they trickled into the kitchen two at a time and greeted Agatha with good morning meows.

rktho likes this.
  3. W.D.Wallace

W.D.Wallace Member

I wish more people would get involved with this i love group storytelling and its always a blast to see where it goes. This idea is great and could really be awesome.

rktho likes this.