1. FutaMuffin

FutaMuffin New Member

Happy Thursday!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FutaMuffin, Mar 16, 2017.

... or hello if you prefer. FutaMuffin here. You would have thought that writing an introduction for yourself on a forum specifically for writing should be easy...

I suppose the important stuff would be that my favourite author has to be Sir Terry Pratchett, with Brandon Sanderson a close second, alongside a myriad of other acclaimed fantasy writers mixed in.

Without being pretentious, I consider myself to be an introverted, procrastinating casual writer of Monstergirl Fanfiction that started out some 5 months ago. I've never tried writing since leaving school but somehow got swept up in a wave of misplaced inspiration and optimism.

It's fair to say I don't appear to follow the traditional rules of writing, seeing as I've no idea what they are. My stories apparently have a meandering, tongue-in-cheek quality that may lack sanity and a tendency to be heavy. Not my words you understand. Really, I just write what the voices tell me to in between bouts of arguing with myself.

I'm looking forward to working alongside other aspiring authors (casual or serious) and hope my comments are helpful, if somewhat inexperienced.